Those using swagbucks ???

My Doordash offer just credited for 7500 instead of 15000 SB. Very frustrating when the more labor intensive offers credit wrong or not at all. I submitted a ticket. I feel like I have had to do this quite a bit lately and I hope that this doesn't mean my account will be flagged.

I signed up for Doordash and I got the bag. Now I need to find time to do a delivery. Hopefully, mine does the full amount because it is a little work to download the app and everything straight.

I did not get any activity for the Barkbox. Once I get it I am submitting a ticket. Fusterating.

Thank you so much for this info! I've been so discouraged by the whole MyPoints/Disney Gift Card/Target/Walmart runaround that it seemed there was no reasonable way left to get the Disney gift cards with MyPoints any longer. Our local Walmart is now making things so difficult that it is just unpleasant to shop there. This sounds like a much better, much easier process. :)
May I ask, did you buy only the Disney gift card or did you also purchase other items? Sometimes certain sites won't allow a purchase of a gift card with another gift card. Or are you not in CA? (CA considers a gift card purchase with a Visa or AMEX gift card illegal.)

Just guessing here, but ShopDisney.com on MyPoints.com earns more points. Using the Visa gift card to pay Disney directly gets the job done, but earns no more points.

I only purchased the e-gift card from the Shop Disney website. I am in Massachusetts, so the gift card purchase with a visa gift card being illegal is something I wasn't aware of. I wonder if that will eventually be everywhere. I hope not! As far as earning more points, I know I earned points before when I ordered a physical gift card with the visa gift card, but I needed this one quickly, as we booked a last minute trip leaving on Easter. I did buy a gift disney gift card at Best Buy with cash and earned points on that...just waiting on the 750 for using the QR code. If that credits, it will be 950 points on the $100. I like that!

That's not how I'm reading it. I see they you are paying $10 but I don't see that you are getting any swagbucks besides the bonus in return. If that's not the case, I'm in for $500.

I clicked on the offer and when you go to the Openbucks site it says you're buying a $10 SB cert (technically a Prodege_LLC cert). The problem is, you don't know what value you'll get for that cert. If it was through SB directly I'd assume 1000sb. Since it's the RevU offer it could just be that 451sb for the offer. I'm leaning that way, but we've all done MM offers so there's a small possibility the RevU offer is on top of the exchange... probably very, very small... as an incentive to use the service. Like I said, who knows? Not I, too much risk for me :)

But the OpenBucks service itself is setup as an even exchange, there's a few online games that use it as a payment service for in game credits. So a $10 CVS card would get you $10 worth of in-game credit. We know $10 worth of SB credit would be 1000sb but without a straight conversion value like you'd get with an in-game purchase it's too risky. Since the RevU offer amount is the only sb value listed in the transaction there's not much recourse.

Sometimes certain sites won't allow a purchase of a gift card with another gift card. Or are you not in CA? (CA considers a gift card purchase with a Visa or AMEX gift card illegal.)

CA as in California or CA as in Canada?

I’ve gift card churning for 3.5 yrs now, and while yes, some companies prohibit it, I’ve never heard of it being illegal in and of itself. Do you have a reference to this law I could read?

So what are the odds SB does 2 swag codes today? :rolleyes:

I was totally not paying attention to the SWAGO board this past week. I never get to turn in a full board so I was doing stuff here and there, like play the SwagIQ (or I guess SBLive now?) for that square and then figured I'd just turn in for whatever row I could make out of my randomness. Just really looked at the board and realized 2 things
1. No spin and win wheel. I haven't been getting anything worthwhile out of it since they changed the prizes but you never know when you'll hit that 2500 prize :)
2. Doesn't require getting a new referral! That's usually my sticking point, I have no one else that cares to join :laughing:
So looking at the rest of the squares I thought, wow, this is doable even with my crazy 2nd goal of 500sb (I barely make first goals most days) and started to check off the survey squares and other little things... then fully read the board and realized they want 2 swagcodes, one from the Mobile App and one from the SwagButton :headache:

Now trying to decide if 270 is worth running out to try the SB Local square.

In other news, it's Collectors Bills this week. I did get the 5sb bill on a search. I suspect I'll be seeing it often this week as I hardly ever get more than that on a search anyway.

So what are the odds SB does 2 swag codes today? :rolleyes:

I was totally not paying attention to the SWAGO board this past week. I never get to turn in a full board so I was doing stuff here and there, like play the SwagIQ (or I guess SBLive now?) for that square and then figured I'd just turn in for whatever row I could make out of my randomness. Just really looked at the board and realized 2 things
1. No spin and win wheel. I haven't been getting anything worthwhile out of it since they changed the prizes but you never know when you'll hit that 2500 prize :)
2. Doesn't require getting a new referral! That's usually my sticking point, I have no one else that cares to join :laughing:
So looking at the rest of the squares I thought, wow, this is doable even with my crazy 2nd goal of 500sb (I barely make first goals most days) and started to check off the survey squares and other little things... then fully read the board and realized they want 2 swagcodes, one from the Mobile App and one from the SwagButton :headache:

Now trying to decide if 270 is worth running out to try the SB Local square.

In other news, it's Collectors Bills this week. I did get the 5sb bill on a search. I suspect I'll be seeing it often this week as I hardly ever get more than that on a search anyway.

Thanks for reminder about collector's bills- got 5sb bill!

My Doordash offer just credited for 7500 instead of 15000 SB. Very frustrating when the more labor intensive offers credit wrong or not at all. I submitted a ticket. I feel like I have had to do this quite a bit lately and I hope that this doesn't mean my account will be flagged.

That's how mine was. I got 7500 a day or two after my first delivery. The rest of the offer, 7500 was pending for 32 days. It just credited last week. No issues and no need to put in a ticket.

Several people have reported that's how it credited for them.

That's how mine was. I got 7500 a day or two after my first delivery. The rest of the offer, 7500 was pending for 32 days. It just credited last week. No issues and no need to put in a ticket.

Several people have reported that's how it credited for them.
I wish. I got zero and a pending 7500 for 32 days with an assurance email that I would get the full 15000 32 days from my first dash. Today I woke up to 7500. Irritating.

I overshot my 2nd goal by a factor of 15 today. Wasn't even a good 2nd goal bonus - was about what the first bonus should be.

The good news is it'll move my daily average up to the point where I won't be able to hit the 2nd goal for awhile. :headache:

So if anyone hasn't done the Vikings: War of Clans offer yet for 1000 SB, I just did it and it only took me 2 hours. Probably could have taken me less than half that if I hadn't misunderstood what an attack was. And once I did the 7 attacks I was instantly credited the 1000 SB.

For anyone like me, you have to attack another player's town. Just focus on building up your troops and attack any town that doesn't have the blue peace treaty around it 7 times with all your troops. The attacks take no time at all. The actual 7 attacks only took me about 5 minutes to do, the rest of the time was building up my town and troops.

CA as in California or CA as in Canada?

I’ve gift card churning for 3.5 yrs now, and while yes, some companies prohibit it, I’ve never heard of it being illegal in and of itself. Do you have a reference to this law I could read?

CA as in California -- this law is to prevent money laundering (so I've been told) and is the reason that Target and Walmart (and other stores) are refusing to allow the MyPoints gift cards to be used to purchase Disney gift cards. Technically, those stores are right and wrong according to this law, and their own store registers prove this. Visa and AMEX gift cards do ring up as "gift cards" and cannot be used to purchase other gift cards. So in this respect, Target and Walmart in CA are correct to deny these transactions. BUT... Target's registers ring up Disney gift cards as "electronics/entertainment" (so NOT "gift cards" like Visa and AMEX) and Walmart's registers ring them up as "phone cards." If the employee actually gets so far as to ring up the Disney gift card and scan the MyPoints Target/Walmart gift certificate/card, the transaction WILL go through, as we've proven time and time again. The trouble is getting an employee to actually go through the transaction. It's like pulling teeth. Even after everything goes through, they still stand there arguing with you that it shouldn't have happened, even though it just did and the receipt proves that everything was fine. Go figure... Target in CA now says that they won't allow this at all (although some DISers have said that they've managed to do this at certain stores). Walmart is getting tougher and tougher, even though the transaction does still work. So you can understand why I'm so interested to find some other legal way to avoid Walmart and Target.

@theluckyrabbit,

Yes, money laundering is illegal in all 50 states, not just California. And yes, companies like Best Buy and Target have stopped GC to GC purchases, in part because that is one way criminals attempt to launder money. But I still haven't been able to Google any reference to a specific law in California that forbids it. Can you point me to where the statute is?

CA as in California -- this law is to prevent money laundering (so I've been told) and is the reason that Target and Walmart (and other stores) are refusing to allow the MyPoints gift cards to be used to purchase Disney gift cards. Technically, those stores are right and wrong according to this law, and their own store registers prove this. Visa and AMEX gift cards do ring up as "gift cards" and cannot be used to purchase other gift cards. So in this respect, Target and Walmart in CA are correct to deny these transactions. BUT... Target's registers ring up Disney gift cards as "electronics/entertainment" (so NOT "gift cards" like Visa and AMEX) and Walmart's registers ring them up as "phone cards." If the employee actually gets so far as to ring up the Disney gift card and scan the MyPoints Target/Walmart gift certificate/card, the transaction WILL go through, as we've proven time and time again. The trouble is getting an employee to actually go through the transaction. It's like pulling teeth. Even after everything goes through, they still stand there arguing with you that it shouldn't have happened, even though it just did and the receipt proves that everything was fine. Go figure... Target in CA now says that they won't allow this at all (although some DISers have said that they've managed to do this at certain stores). Walmart is getting tougher and tougher, even though the transaction does still work. So you can understand why I'm so interested to find some other legal way to avoid Walmart and Target.
If you still have a Target that allows a Target GC to buy a 3rd party GC (not a prepaid Visa/MC/Amex GC, AFAIK those have never worked and were always against policy) then you have a unicorn as Target introduced both a system and policy change last year nationwide to stop that as part of an anti-fraud campaign - enjoy it while it lasts. Best Buy did the same. Walmart is part of the same coalition but so far hasn't made a system change to stop it. They have done employee training to curb it but as you know if you can get to that point, the system will take it. If you have problems in stores try to order online, it doesn't bat an eye.
https://www.doctorofcredit.com/walm...olicies-to-reduce-scams-500-max-denomination/
Link to the coalition press release is within that post (oddly enough I have trouble finding the source with Google searches, I always get someone's article or blog post talking about it. I like DoCs the best as it outlines the changes at each store)

@theluckyrabbit,

Yes, money laundering is illegal in all 50 states, not just California. And yes, companies like Best Buy and Target have stopped GC to GC purchases, in part because that is one way criminals attempt to launder money. But I still haven't been able to Google any reference to a specific law in California that forbids it. Can you point me to where the statute is?
There was a thread on this topic on the Disneyland (California) board last year. I'll try to do a search for it.
ETA: So, after much gleaning and culling through the the gift card threads on the other board (found the Target gift card thread, but couldn't find the exact post I thought I remembered), I finally turned to Google for help. This article was of interest: https://www.giftcards.com/gcgf/buy-gift-card-with-gift-card. It is dated 2017, but if the information is still valid, it turns out that Target, Walmart, BB, etc. have been somewhat deceitful with us. Yes, they can make their own store policy about buying gift cards with gift cards. But all this pointing to "federal law" and "CA state law" is not accurate. Moot point, though, since we still can't use our SB/MP gift cards to buy Disney gift cards at those stores. Well, I think it still works at Walmart -- if you don't mind all the runaround from the employees and being treated like a criminal during the entire transaction.

Last edited:
Is everyone's watch working today? On both mine and DH's account we get 3 entertainment videos and they can only be watched once. Really bummed because I would let my old iphone run them while I'm at work.

Is everyone's watch working today? On both mine and DH's account we get 3 entertainment videos and they can only be watched once. Really bummed because I would let my old iphone run them while I'm at work.
Watch on the website, not the apps? I couldn't watch any videos this morning.

Yes mine was like that yesterday and figure it is today as well. DD28 and I had both been was using those often with a good amount of choices to run through. Last week I had a day or so they weren’t around, as well as most all ncrave, but they came back later. Hopefully cleared up again soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter