Those using swagbucks ???

Definitely do not turn off your computer! My aunt was getting the same error message I have been getting with the Best Friends ncrave, and she restarted her computer thinking that was the problem. Best Friends is gone and she cannot get it to come back.

Oh no! I hope she gets it back.

Running a laptop 24/7 costs $30-$60 or so per year depending on your electricity rates. My swagbucks earnings more than offset that:)
I absolutely read this wrong at first and thought it was per month! I'll just blame it on Monday :D. Thank you for the information. It is really helpful!

I did the Ziploc offer and my receipt was "rejected". No explanation. Any ideas why? Should I resubmit?

Anyone else having squares from their Swago not showing filled that should be? I completed my to do list and my first and second goals but neither are showing up. I do have some others that are. :confused3

I did the Ziploc offer and my receipt was "rejected". No explanation. Any ideas why? Should I resubmit?

Yes, resubmit. I have done an offer like that in the past(haven't done the newest Ziploc offer yet), that was rejected for no reason. Resubmitted the exact same receipt and it was accepted.

I also did the ziplock offer and never received the SBs. Last Tuesday, I printed out the offer so I could read and re read it at the store to make sure I did it correct. I also rang the two ziplock products on a different receipt. I was at Walmart like the rules say. I did the Windex offer to the same way. I submitted both when home and I had the Windex SBs the next day. No ziplock still. I submitted a ticket yesterday asking why. I did a screen shot of the page of with shop activity and attached it to the ticket. I asked if I should resubmit. I will let you know what I find out. I would definitely submit a ticket if I was you though.

Swag Ups are up! Just redeemed for Paypal.
Ugh--I redeemed and it didn't apply my swagup (even though it was activated.) I submitted a ticket, so hopefully they'll fix it.

Then I actually hit the 900 rebate on the spin and win dial--but after I got another 50sb rebate. I'm low on sb and won't have much time to earn before the 900 one expires on the 28th. Hopefully I can earn enough before then to actually apply the 900 rebate!

Has anyone cashed out for Paypal and gotten the "Redeem your SB for a gift card" square on Swago?

Not SB related but Disney earning related. Someone applied for Disney credit card with my link and i received $100 on my statement as Disney Rewards. That's the 3rd person in 6 months. Going to repost my link on other sites again. Hopefully i get one more before we leave in December.

SB local. How long does it take to post or complete your swago square?

Once it gets picked up and shows as pending in your activity ledger it should turn the square. Most places had been doing it super quick for me, like within 10 minutes of the charge. But the last time I did it at a super quick place it took over 12 hours before it showed up. I did it last minute so I lost the square for that Swago. Just in case I wouldn't leave it until the last minute, but you don't have to wait to actually get the SB either.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter