Those using swagbucks ???

Coupons credit in 1-3 days, depending on holidays, weekends, who is working at SB, the mood they're in...

And you may not get any credit or the full amount for what you printed. I think I get credit half the time I print but at least always for the amount I printed.

Had a follow up survey worth 1500 on SB answer app. More than 1/2 way through the screen loads blank, can’t refresh only option is to go back to the main survey screen...lost survey no SB awarded. I’m so MAD! The answer app is so glitchy!

All of my combining walmart gift cards stress was worth it yesterday when our discounted Walmart Gcs came through yesterday, and I was able to redeem them and the $35 from reward sites off the combined gc towards a Disney gc $150 pack at Sam's, and pay the last $57.98 with my Amex, which has a $15 off $50 at Sam's offer. Net cost $42.98 for $150 in disney gift cards.

:cool1:

I have a phone that i use for just swagbucks things. In the evenings I do surveys and Swag IQ etc but during day I’ve been letting it run lifestylZ or entertain or sports app. It gets junked up a bunch but if someone is around they press play. This usually only begs me 16-20 sb though. Is there a more productive way to run passive things on an iPhone ? Thanks for any ideas !

I just purchased a $25 eGC from shop Disney using only the $25 Virtual Visa and there were no issues at all. The eGC showed up in my inbox in 30 minutes and I immediately combined it with the GCs I had on the Disney site.

So if the virtual visas stay discounted, this is a good & easy way to save a few dollars!
If you order a physical card delivery is free and you get swagbucks back with your purchase.

Looking at the local app in case there's a square on the swago that starts Monday and I saw that Baskin n Robin 15% and Sephora 4% have been added. It also looks like a lot are gone but they were all local places I'd never go to. Cost Plus World Market is still on there too.

OK for a while I thought it was my imagination that this was happening, but today I took screenshots to be sure....
My "Bonus SB: To-Do List 1 Step From Complete Bonus" points post to my ledger but they DO NOT actually credit, meaning my daily total does not increase by the amount of the bonus points shown. As shown in the screenshot, before doing the Discover activity my total was 29. After doing it, the 2 sb for the Discover credited and the Bonus of 4 sb is listed but the total is only 31sb so the daily total increased by 2sb not the 2+4.SB screenshot before bonus.png SB screenshot after bonus.png
Anyone else notice this happening? Is there a reasonable explanation that I am missing? (menopausal-brain syndrome here!) Like does it credit toward your end of the month bonus instead of daily?

OK for a while I thought it was my imagination that this was happening, but today I took screenshots to be sure....
My "Bonus SB: To-Do List 1 Step From Complete Bonus" points post to my ledger but they DO NOT actually credit, meaning my daily total does not increase by the amount of the bonus points shown. As shown in the screenshot, before doing the Discover activity my total was 29. After doing it, the 2 sb for the Discover credited and the Bonus of 4 sb is listed but the total is only 31sb so the daily total increased by 2sb not the 2+4.View attachment 335737 View attachment 335738
Anyone else notice this happening? Is there a reasonable explanation that I am missing? (menopausal-brain syndrome here!) Like does it credit toward your end of the month bonus instead of daily?
Those points don't count towards your goal, unfortunately. They do credit to your account immediately. See how your total SB is 2411, then 2417?

Super grateful when SB works right and things credit as expected, but gosh, couldn't they credit better spaced apart! Today I got my BB credit from Sat, a coupon bonus credit and a shop and earn credit! Great to have a high day, but would have been nice to make my goal 3 days in a row with no work. Oh well. Not really complaining. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter