Thor Love And Thunder plush goats set

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
I was at ShopDisney the other day and among the new merchandise that I saw for the upcoming Thor Love And Thunder movie I noticed a set of plush goats that appear to have a huge role in Thor Love And Thunder and I would like to know if you have seen this set. The plush goats are named Toothgrinder and Toothgnasher and are so cute and adorable when I first saw them. In fact when they go on clearance I do plan to get this plush set to go with my plush Thor and Loki dolls

I was at ShopDisney the other day and among the new merchandise that I saw for the upcoming Thor Love And Thunder movie I noticed a set of plush goats that appear to have a huge role in Thor Love And Thunder and I would like to know if you have seen this set. The plush goats are named Toothgrinder and Toothgnasher and are so cute and adorable when I first saw them. In fact when they go on clearance I do plan to get this plush set to go with my plush Thor and Loki dolls

These are Thor's mystical goats that pull the chariot of the gods in Norse mythology. They have figured into the comics for a while too so it's great to see them in the movie!

Last edited:
I collect plushies and so when I first saw this plush set of Thor's goats I knew I would someday get this set because the goats look so cute and adorable and I hope they go on sale soon so I can get them to join my other Marvel plushies. Did you happen to buy the set yet Brian? If so did you enjoy them very much and are they really soft and huggable to sleep with?

Hey @DodgerGirl, have you seen this yet? Noticed them at McDonald's just now and thought of you. Wanted to share the picture of the two goats you were talking about...20220703_195307_copy_454x1008.jpg

Last edited:
I saw the movie tonight and the goats do indeed steal the show! They're awesome and very funny too.

I finally got my Thor Love And Thunder plush goats set of Toothgnasher and Toothgrinder for Christmas today and I was very happy to finally own them and just as other posters have mentioned the plush goats are indeed adorable and they are very huggable and soft and my mom was impressed with this Thor Love And Thunder plush goats set and they look so cute when paired with my plush Thor and Loki dolls and I discovered that my plush Thor and Loki dolls can sit on the goats and "ride" them too and that is so cool

I am in love with my Thor Love And Thunder plush goats set and when I went to sleep last night I got to snuggle with my Toothgnasher plush goat and yesterday I cuddled my Toothgrinder plush goat the other night and I think of the two plush goats the Toothgnasher plush goat is my favorite to snuggle with. But these plush goats are very soft and huggable and can easily be hugged in your arms when sleeping and are so soft enough for a younger child to hug while sleeping. While I got many different plushies for Christmas these adorable fellows are currently the talk of the town and I highly suggest you get a pair of these goats and you'll fall in love with them like I did

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter