• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

This weeks pod cast will be delayed a little more

I was nervous they had made the Ipod Gods angry and the show would no longer be on ITunes- and yes, I know you can directly upload. I'm just too lazy.

Everyone is well and the show has been recorded.:cool1:

This was just an example of life hetting in the way. Pete explains the delay during the show.

Thanks for being patient.

Kevin
I'm pretty sure it's Thursday morning.

Granted, I haven't gotten much sleep and haven't been able to figure out what day it's been any day this week, but I'm pretty sure it's Thursday.

And--whoah. It's been an hour already? Since I woke up, I mean. Time to get ready for school.

Pete, please post it soon! I don't even like the thought of waiting till after my homework which I have to do after my beta club meeting. And I'm trying to convince my mom to go shopping this afternoon (Some of y'all have talked to her--Chelle in NC. If you see her today, put in a good word for me ;) )

Sorry--as a teen, patience isn't my strongest trait.

I am one of the uk listerners and will have to wait to late evening or later to catch it, but i bet it will be another cool show:)

Donna

Do you really think those skewers would be safe in a prison environment? Once they taste the food, there could be a riot in the prison yard and i'll bet they would be regretting serving up that meat on those skewers! :rotfl:

:lmao: :lmao: That is funny........

Take this for what it is worth it is only my opinion but :rotfl2: not to start a hate speech but skewers not safe in a prison environment...........Just my opinion. :confused3

:lmao: I think the food would be more like 9 dragons! :laughing:

:grouphug: Glad everyone is healthy and not in jail at the roundtable.

Thanks for keeping us posted! Can't wait to listen!:surfweb:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter