THIS THREAD IS NOW CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any availability for a party of 8 for a week at the end of June/beginning of July (dates are flexible) at AKL? Thanks:)

There is a Savanna view at AKL 2 bedroom that sleeps 9 available July 6 for 7 nights and a 2 bedroom lockoff Savanna view at AK Kidani village almost anytime in June or July and a 2 bedroom lockoff standard view at AK Kidani village June 18-24 and June 27th- checkout on the 4th of July. The last one would be quite a few less points. If you have other questions, interested in booking, exact dates, please email me at pkicinski@yahoo.com

Hello, we are looking for a 1 BR BWV Standard view for Friday 6/29/2018. We are booked on our own points through Thurs night and want to extend our vacation for 1more night.
Please email me at post613@gmail.com

Thanks
John

HI; My wife and I are looking to bring our two young children (1 & 2) for their first (of many we hope) to Disney World. We are open to just about any location, though I think Animal Kingdom might be fun for them; but we are very flexible. We would prefer a 1 bedroom so that we can stay up past 7:00 on a night or two so the kids can sleep in a separate room. We are looking at dates for 4/30 through 5/4. Please let me know what's available... of course we are looking for the cheaper versions.

We appreciate the help!
James, Molly, Anna and Brian

Last edited:
Hello,

looking for points to rent dates resort not particular: dates May 23 thru may 28 2018 5 nights - studio or 1 bedroom

have stayed OKW, BCV in past

any suggestions are appreciated

Kris

HI; My wife and I are looking to bring our two young children (1 & 2) for their first (of many we hope) to Disney World. We are open to just about any location, though I think Animal Kingdom might be fun for them; but we are very flexible. We would prefer a 1 bedroom so that we can stay up past 7:00 on a night or two so the kids can sleep in a separate room. We are looking at dates for 4/30 through 5/4. Please let me know what's available... of course we are looking for the cheaper versions.

We appreciate the help!
James, Molly, Anna and Brian
A one bedroom is available at Animal Kingdom Kidani village standard view which 116 pts @$14 ea. and 140 pts for a Savanna view. A one bedroom standard view at AK Jambo house is also available for 116 pts. If you decide to book, do so very soon as these dates won't last long. This is check in 4/30 check out 5/4
Any other questions, please email me at pkicinski@yahoo.com

Hello,

looking for points to rent dates resort not particular: dates May 23 thru may 28 2018 5 nights - studio or 1 bedroom

have stayed OKW, BCV in past

any suggestions are appreciated

Kris
For 5 nites, the only place with a studio is Saratoga at 83 pts. 1 bedroom: Kidani village (144 pts) and savanna view 174; OKW (145 pts); Boardwalk (185 pts); Boulder Ridge at Wilderness (185 pts). That's what's available. If you have any questions or want to rent, email me at pkicinski@yahoo.com

A one bedroom is available at Animal Kingdom Kidani village standard view which 116 pts @$14 ea. and 140 pts for a Savanna view. A one bedroom standard view at AK Jambo house is also available for 116 pts. If you decide to book, do so very soon as these dates won't last long. This is check in 4/30 check out 5/4
Any other questions, please email me at pkicinski@yahoo.com

Thank you so much... I sent you a PM.
James

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter