• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

This is the Life - "And the Life Goes On!"

When you use the "Bulk Uploader" there is an option on the bottom (it's small) to change the size of the photos you're uploading. And there should be a check mark box beside to have all your photos from now on to upload no bigger than that size.

Ah, thanks guys...guess what? It's time to start working on Elizabeth's Autograph book...so I get to do it all over again...and add some new characters and take some away that are now retired (JoJo & Goliath comes to mind).

At least my next trip with her isn't until Jan...will give me time to get working on her book.

On a side note, I got my pics uploaded to photobucket for tonight's update but does anyone know how to crop the size down to ALL the pics and not one at a time in PB? It takes so long to do them each picture.

oh how fun. It will be nice to make her one as well. I miss JoJo and Goliath. Trent loved them when he was little

I have no idea, but I see Andrea does :goodvibes

Andrea....Love the little Steamboat Mickey in your siggie :thumbsup2

When you use the "Bulk Uploader" there is an option on the bottom (it's small) to change the size of the photos you're uploading. And there should be a check mark box beside to have all your photos from now on to upload no bigger than that size.

Ok, I will check that out -- thanks!!

I thought she was good, just not specatular.

Yeah, wish they shut down VFTW

Yes, she can. Same thing as handing the server your debit card and paying the tip with that.

:thumbsup2

thanks!!! :)

Oh good.....let her parents take care of them, because that is what is going happen

Welcome Nancy

Sure, anyone is welcome.

Tell us a little bit about yourself.

We "met" on a real long Trip Report Thread I think 4 years ago. Really great bunch of ladies here.

Some of us have met in person and some of have not. We chat with each other everyday.

I am Kelly, married and have an 8 year old son.

We have been going to Disney World every year since 2006.

We were tentatively planning a trip to Disneyland for November, but that is up in air right now. So expensive flying to west coast.

If we do not make it there, then we will probably be going to Disney World in October or November. :goodvibes

I think it was almost 5 years ago now! :goodvibes

Thanks! :hug:
Nancy princess:

Hello Nancy, I'm Cheri and I live in south Louisiana outside of New Orleans. I have not been to WDW since September of 2009 and I'm just eaten up inside waiting for another trip!! Financially we had to put it off a while as we were trying to have a baby for quite some time (3 years) and fertility treatments were getting VERY costly. The good news is I'm pregnant with our first baby! It's a girl and she's due August 3. I'm banking on a July baby ;) although I know she may surprise us and come late! LOL
Tentatively planning our next trip to WDW in August/Sept of 2013, to take our little girl just after her first bday....and would like to bring grandma & grandpa along ( my parents) as well as my younger sister. They haven't been since our family trip in 2006 and I know they are just itching to return! They haven't ever done a Disney trip in the way that I learned is best - with the DDP, and I can't wait to show them how it's REALLY done. :goodvibes

that article mentions a group intending to break a Guiness record by riding the TTA for a straight 24 hours on Leap Day (OMDD) but I can't find a separate article talking about it

Hi Kelly.

Hey chele how are you? :):)

thanks!!! :)

I think it was almost 5 years ago now! :goodvibes

Yeah, I think you are right :hug:

Hello Nancy, I'm Cheri and I live in south Louisiana outside of New Orleans. I have not been to WDW since September of 2009 and I'm just eaten up inside waiting for another trip!! Financially we had to put it off a while as we were trying to have a baby for quite some time (3 years) and fertility treatments were getting VERY costly. The good news is I'm pregnant with our first baby! It's a girl and she's due August 3. I'm banking on :thumbsup2a July baby ;) although I know she may surprise us and come late! LOL
Tentatively planning our next trip to WDW in August/Sept of 2013, to take our little girl just after her first bday....and would like to bring grandma & grandpa along ( my parents) as well as my younger sister. They haven't been since our family trip in 2006 and I know they are just itching to return! They haven't ever done a Disney trip in the way that I learned is best - with the DDP, and I can't wait to show them how it's REALLY done. :goodvibes

That sounds like it will be a great trip for everyone :thumbsup2

\

I did...So awesome :dance3:

that article mentions a group intending to break a Guiness record by riding the TTA for a straight 24 hours on Leap Day (OMDD) but I can't find a separate article talking about it

Yeah, heard that mentioned, but heard it didnt appear to have been successful. As there were reports of no one riding it over and over again without having to get off

9900!

only 100 away from the big 10K

so close :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter