This is the Life - "And the Life Goes On!"

Then to top it all off he talked smack on FB. How old is he 12? I am counting the days. If it were not for my mom he would be long gone.

WOW.....He sounds like a winner

Does he have a job at least?

That explains the mentality of a teenager

Where is he moving to?

He is getting married so I am assuming that they are moving to Dixon. There was some talk about her parents buying them the house across the street from themselves. So we shall see all I can say is that September cannot get here fast enough for me.

Hi Nancy!!

I am Michele and I am on the west coast. I am a huge Disneyland fan and it looks like we are both planning Disney holiday trips. I just got back from Disneyland on February 17th.

Hi Michele. We are... but mine is to Disney World. I'm hoping to get to Disneyland some day. But it may have to wait till I retire. Something to look forward too. :)
Nancy

Hi Michele. We are... but mine is to Disney World. I'm hoping to get to Disneyland some day. But it may have to wait till I retire. Something to look forward too. :)
Nancy

I would love to go to Disney World too but that will have to wait until our kids are done with college. Which right now seems like forever from now.:rotfl:

He is getting married so I am assuming that they are moving to Dixon. There was some talk about her parents buying them the house across the street from themselves. So we shall see all I can say is that September cannot get here fast enough for me.

Oh good.....let her parents take care of them, because that is what is going happen

Can I join?
Nancy :banana:

Welcome Nancy

Sure, anyone is welcome.

Tell us a little bit about yourself.

We "met" on a real long Trip Report Thread I think 4 years ago. Really great bunch of ladies here.

Some of us have met in person and some of have not. We chat with each other everyday.

I am Kelly, married and have an 8 year old son.

We have been going to Disney World every year since 2006.

We were tentatively planning a trip to Disneyland for November, but that is up in air right now. So expensive flying to west coast.

If we do not make it there, then we will probably be going to Disney World in October or November. :goodvibes

Hi there Nancy. Welcome!

I'm Andrea, and I'm from Canada, currently planning our first trip to Disney World for mine and my new DH's honeymoon. We just got married two weeks ago, and also have a little 9 month old boy.

I have been to Disneyland three times, two of those times being in the last year and a half.

I haven't been a part of this thread for very long, but I can assure you, they are a very nice group of ladies. :grouphug:

Hope you like it here! :goodvibes

Welcome Nancy!

I'm a SAHM to 2 girls, love to scrapbook, play competitive volleyball and plan Disney vacations! We own DVC so have been fortunate enough to go every year since 2007 and are trying our first DREAM cruise in Jan 2013.

I have a current TR below if you care to join from our Jan 2012 trip. I know Andrea and Michele also have active TR, too!

This group is great!! I can always count on someone being on everyday to say hello! And someone always has a trip in the works, so it's great to live through them!

Welcome Nancy!

I'm a SAHM to 2 girls, love to scrapbook, play competitive volleyball and plan Disney vacations! We own DVC so have been fortunate enough to go every year since 2007 and are trying our first DREAM cruise in Jan 2013.

I have a current TR below if you care to join from our Jan 2012 trip. I know Andrea and Michele also have active TR, too!

This group is great!! I can always count on someone being on everyday to say hello! And someone always has a trip in the works, so it's great to live through them!

I didn't know you had a TR? I need to start reading peoples links! I'm a gonna come join. :)

I also love scrapbooking. :goodvibes

I didn't know you had a TR? I need to start reading peoples links! I'm a gonna come join. :)

I also love scrapbooking. :goodvibes

No problem! I didn't realize you had one until last week, too, when someone mentioned it.

I forget to read links, too.

Am working on an update for my TR now!:goodvibes

Andrea, the thread you need to see of Marsha's is her autograph book one.

I second that. I love her autograph books.....so cool :thumbsup2

Ah, thanks guys...guess what? It's time to start working on Elizabeth's Autograph book...so I get to do it all over again...and add some new characters and take some away that are now retired (JoJo & Goliath comes to mind).

At least my next trip with her isn't until Jan...will give me time to get working on her book.

On a side note, I got my pics uploaded to photobucket for tonight's update but does anyone know how to crop the size down to ALL the pics and not one at a time in PB? It takes so long to do them each picture.

I always end up doing them one at a time. If I do it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter