This is the Life - "And the Life Goes On!"

Elise...WOW... Good choice to end show with. She sounded great. Loved her bluesy,scratchy like voice........Loved it :hippie:

I read this series of books that are grown up books and there is this pixie in the books that gets drunk on honey. That is what I thought about when I saw that.

Thank you Kelly! :goodvibes Chele that would be me!! I love my hot tea with Honey!!

Just pulled up Shannon she sang one of my favorite songs! LOVED It!!

Saw the recaps

Chelsea was really good.

Jen was a power house with chorus

Brielle...awful....hated that skirt too

They keep mentioning someone named Skylar, but did not see her name in recaps..must have looked down :rotfl2:

So to recap..

My favorite girls are : Elise, Chelsea, Shannon and Jessica

I was at my mom's house after my appointment yesterday and just before I left there, I saw the first girl. She sang Carrie Underwood and I did NOT like her. I just can't get into Idol anymore. I also prefer male singers in general so I guess the girls just bore me. I might watch a little toward the end once they cut the awful ones out. Problem is, with VFTW around, sometimes it takes so long til that happens. I think since they got 'popular' I haven't been as interested in AI.

QUESTION....

(and I realize I could probably look elsewhere for this, but I'd rather just consult my girls because I'm sure one, if not more of you, have the answer!)

My coworker is going to WDW this May and using the dining plan; she wants to know if she can put her meal tips on a Disney gift card, even if she's not paying for anything else (since the meal is on the dining plan). So could she just hand them a gift card and have them put the tip on it?? We never personally had to worry because we always had at least one 'adult beverage' to pay for, and would write in the tip after paying for that with the gift card.

thanks girls!

I was at my mom's house after my appointment yesterday and just before I left there, I saw the first girl. She sang Carrie Underwood and I did NOT like her. I just can't get into Idol anymore. I also prefer male singers in general so I guess the girls just bore me. I might watch a little toward the end once they cut the awful ones out. Problem is, with VFTW around, sometimes it takes so long til that happens. I think since they got 'popular' I haven't been as interested in AI.

I can't get into Idol either. And maybe it is the girls, I don't like female singers as a general rule.

I thought she was good, just not specatular.

Yeah, wish they shut down VFTW

QUESTION....

(and I realize I could probably look elsewhere for this, but I'd rather just consult my girls because I'm sure one, if not more of you, have the answer!)

My coworker is going to WDW this May and using the dining plan; she wants to know if she can put her meal tips on a Disney gift card, even if she's not paying for anything else (since the meal is on the dining plan). So could she just hand them a gift card and have them put the tip on it?? We never personally had to worry because we always had at least one 'adult beverage' to pay for, and would write in the tip after paying for that with the gift card.

thanks girls!

Yes, she can. Same thing as handing the server your debit card and paying the tip with that.

:thumbsup2

I need to de-stress friends.

I am sure you all know my nephew lives with us. He is moving in 6 months.:dance3: But I digress. He is rather a jerk a lot of times, he and my kids but heads every once on a while. I tell them to just not pay that much attention to what he says if it bugs them. I have learned in life that it's better to just blow things off. Why stress?:confused3 But them they have to fight about everything!! Kacy is like Don Quixote. Always tilting at windmills.

He made some very homophobic remarks and Kacy totally lost it and raged about him on Facebook. She didn't direct it at him or anything but he saw it and knew. So he started a war. Bringing my mom into it. Now really? He is 31 years old and Kacy is 18. My mom always goes the route of he's an adult you should respect him. Kacy gets outraged, I am an adult too. I just want to scream at them all!!

Thank you for listening.

I need to de-stress friends.

I am sure you all know my nephew lives with us. He is moving in 6 months.:dance3: But I digress. He is rather a jerk a lot of times, he and my kids but heads every once on a while. I tell them to just not pay that much attention to what he says if it bugs them. I have learned in life that it's better to just blow things off. Why stress?:confused3 But them they have to fight about everything!! Kacy is like Don Quixote. Always tilting at windmills.

He made some very homophobic remarks and Kacy totally lost it and raged about him on Facebook. She didn't direct it at him or anything but he saw it and knew. So he started a war. Bringing my mom into it. Now really? He is 31 years old and Kacy is 18. My mom always goes the route of he's an adult you should respect him. Kacy gets outraged, I am an adult too. I just want to scream at them all!!

Thank you for listening.

WOW

I can't believe your mom took his side

He needs to grow up. He way too old to be acting like a child.

I bet you are counting the days until he is gone

He should be grateful you let him live there :headache:

WOW

I can't believe your mom took his side

He needs to grow up. He way too old to be acting like a child.

I bet you are counting the days until he is gone

He should be grateful you let him live there :headache:

Then to top it all off he talked smack on FB. How old is he 12? I am counting the days. If it were not for my mom he would be long gone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter