Thinking about taking my first Disney cruise

Lan

D23 Charter Year Member
Where do I need to start? Info books, time of the year, etc.

Well you've found a good start with this forum.

My suggestion for a first read is the Magical Disney Cruise Guide from Allearsnet.com. Click here for it. It is free and full of great information.

A good book is the Passporter Guide to Disney Cruise Line.

Then go to the Disney site. www.disney.com and click on the the Disney Cruise Line link. That will let you put in your preferences (dates, number of people, category, etc.) and give you costs. Once you have those costs and have made up your mind my recommendation is to contact Dreams Unlimited (the sponsor of this forum) and get a quote from them. They have fantastic services and we've booked 4 different cruises through them.

Last but not least - ask questions. Those of us who have cruised before are here to help!

Thank you for the start. I just looked at the Passporter and wondering if I should get the deluxe or paperback version.

We have the paperback copy of the Passporter & it helps to put everything in one place. We have taken it with us on both of our cruises. It got used alot more on the first one but we will still take it along this year.

I read in another post about the Deluxe edition. So I was thinking about that one. I am just excited about the thought of taking a Disney cruise. I know....it is sad, real sad :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter