There is NO random dancing at Disney! A June TR *NEW 9/19 *FINAL THOUGHTS*

SAB sounds PERFECT! I can tell already...this TR is going to make me revisit my THV versus BCV issue lol!

I :love: the Ian kissing Minnie on the nose pic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

looking forward to more

That picture is one of my favorites too.:goodvibes
Hello there :wave: Subbing in.

Yay for Chef Mickeys! We had several little birdies land on the carpet around our table during our trip last year. They weren't the bothersome kind, just cute and my DS3 loved to watch them.

Hello and :welcome: Yes, the birds we saw were small and cute, BUT they were perched on the light fixture above a neighboring table. I just hoped they wouldn't leave any presents.:scared1:

Ha! I knew you would all want to swim first!! :cool1:

In the picture above, it looks like all the kids are either on you or leaning on you!! I'll check back again for the rest of the pics....

Photobucket was giving me trouble today, too. I uploaded pictures and they only came out in medium, not large like I wanted! :confused3

BTW... How do they control the birds at Chef Mickey's??

Kathy

Oh, I didn't notice that, but you're right about the kids.:rotfl:Someone is pretty much always touching me, which was a challenge when it got unseasonably hot later in the week.

:scared1: There are birds in Chef Mickey's!??! Blech Blech Blech!

I think you made the right choice to hit up the pool before dinner, everyone looks so happy and smiling at Chef Mickey's!

Glad you were able to set up the room presents without a hitch. :thumbsup2

The Chef Mickey birds are little cute Snow White birds, not big, obnoxious begging for your lunch Flame Tree BBQ birds.:thumbsup2 Yes, I was quite impressed with my stealth skills, if I do say so myself.:laughing:

I thought maybe once they saw that pool they would want to swim. Isn't SAB the bomb? We loved it!
Chef Mickey's looked like lots of fun and you got some great pictures! I can't wait to see how the kids reacted to their surprises.....

Yes, after drooling over pics of SAB for months, they were not going to miss their first opportunity to check it out and it WAS the bomb!

Great update Christine!! I love your Chef Mickey's pictures. It was a great meal for our gang too!
Chef Mickey's was a lot of fun.:goodvibes

I was thinking that you would want to go to Epcot but then like you said you got voted out! Great pool though and lots of fun....they have games and stuff throughout the day too.
Isn't CM so much fun? Such a high energy place and I thought the food (breakfast) was good too.

Yes, we saw a couple of the games but never joined in. The kids didn't want to get out of the pool to play.:rotfl:

Great Update. SAB sounds great. We too loved Chef Mickey's!! We thought the food was good and the atmosphere great.

Your surprise idea is genius. I can't wait to hear about the reaction from the kids.

Coming up next!:thumbsup2

031-1.jpg

What a darling picture! They are all great but this one is super sweet.

I cannot wait to take our three to SAB someday.... I remember loving it!

Interesting fact about the outdoor Chef Mickeys... we did see some birds flying around inside the Contemporary-- no worries people there were not many and they were not pesky!

Thank you.:goodvibes Yes, it's one of my favorites also.:thumbsup2

Oh I just love the Beach Club:cloud9: Your report makes me want to go back right now! Can't wait to hear more!

Hello! Oh this is so funny. I was reading your TR today, but waiting until I'd gotten through all of it to post, so I'll be back over soon.:goodvibes I miss our BC.:sad1: I think our room might have been close to yours, but one flight up. We were in 1532.

I love the "kissing Minnie" pic, but I like the one where he sees Mickey for the first time just as much. What emotion on his face! Those moments are the reasons that we obsessively plan these trips. I'm so glad you had a "moment". :goodvibes

I just love the gift bag idea! I can't wait to see how the kids reacted!

I did not know that about Chef Mickey's being considered an outdoor restaurant -- I guess it makes sense though.

Great pictures -- I just love Ian's excitement over meeting Mickey and the one where he is giving Minnie a kiss is just precious! :lovestruc

I love the "kissing Minnie" pic, but I like the one where he sees Mickey for the first time just as much. What emotion on his face! Those moments are the reasons that we obsessively plan these trips. I'm so glad you had a "moment". :goodvibes

Thank you.:goodvibes You're right, seeing that joy is what it's all about.:cloud9:

What a sweet looking bunch of kids! You are so blessed!

I love the room presents secret mission. I'm sure those treats were a big hit!

Ah, thanks MeMom. I do feel blessed.:goodvibes

Just call me late to the party. :rolleyes1

Hello Late to the Party.;) Glad to have you here!!:yay:

I just love the gift bag idea! I can't wait to see how the kids reacted!

I did not know that about Chef Mickey's being considered an outdoor restaurant -- I guess it makes sense though.

Great pictures -- I just love Ian's excitement over meeting Mickey and the one where he is giving Minnie a kiss is just precious! :lovestruc

The gift bags were so much fun to put together. Surprises in next post.:thumbsup2

Just joining in!! We will be at Beach Club in 13 days! Can't wait to drive under the Holy Grail sign! Great report so far!

Welcome, welcome!! 13 days? I'm so excited for you!!:yay:

Subbing :)

Great start so far.

Thanks for joining.:goodvibes

Great update!

I love the picture of your daughter holding her eye. They really ought to give warnings before having kids swing those napkins around. Our youngest managed to swing her napkin right into in ketchup. That was neat. :sad2:

I have a question. I'm not properly schooled on all the abbreviations you used. BC is beach club, right? What is SAB? It sounds like a mini water park at your resort? Is that at the BC?

Can't wait for your first full day! And the reaction from your kids to their gifts!

Carissa

Hi Carissa.:)Yea, Amelia nailed herself in the eye and the room got to see my arm flab swinging with my napkin. Neat indeed.:rolleyes:

Yes, BC is Beach Club and SAB is Storm Along Bay, the pool that's shared by BC and YC. It covers 3 acres, I believe, and really is like a mini water park. We loved it there.:cloud9:

Joining in!!!I'm really enjoying reading your TR!!:)Love the pictures of the Beach Club!! I want to stay there someday.:cloud9: We love Chef Mickey's, it is so much fun!! The picture of your son and Minnie is too cute!!:goodvibes Looking forward to reading more...popcorn::

Awww I loved your update !! It sounds like the kids had a blast swimming at the pool and dinner at Chef Mickey's loved the interaction with the kids!!!!

Looks like you guys had fun at Chef Mickeys!! We visited for the first time this year and enjoyed it a lot. I think it would be the perfect way to kick off your trip! That was my original plan - first night at Chef Mickeys - but I just couldn't make it work.

I can't wait to see your pictures from SAB! Yes - DH & I had dinner at the Yachtsman Steakhouse in 2007 and it was yummy!! SAB was one of the reasons I fell in love with the Beach Club!!

Can't wait to see the surprises too!!

Joining in!!!I'm really enjoying reading your TR!!:)Love the pictures of the Beach Club!! I want to stay there someday.:cloud9: We love Chef Mickey's, it is so much fun!! The picture of your son and Minnie is too cute!!:goodvibes Looking forward to reading more...popcorn::

Welcome, welcome!! Thank you for joining in.:goodvibes I'm hoping to get the next update posted tomorrow, er today.

Awww I loved your update !! It sounds like the kids had a blast swimming at the pool and dinner at Chef Mickey's loved the interaction with the kids!!!!

Yes, SAB and Chef Mickey's were a perfect way to spend our first Disney afternoon.:goodvibes

Looks like you guys had fun at Chef Mickeys!! We visited for the first time this year and enjoyed it a lot. I think it would be the perfect way to kick off your trip! That was my original plan - first night at Chef Mickeys - but I just couldn't make it work.

I can't wait to see your pictures from SAB! Yes - DH & I had dinner at the Yachtsman Steakhouse in 2007 and it was yummy!! SAB was one of the reasons I fell in love with the Beach Club!!

Can't wait to see the surprises too!!

Chef Mickey's was a great first night's meal. Next post should be up tomorrow.:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter