The "World" May Never Be The Same! *We're back!* *new 8/24*

Most of us were happy. One little girl HATED wearing the pochos. It was a fight to get her to put it on everytime. She just knows to smile for the camera! ;)

I wore the poncho for the first time Saturday and while I don't think my head is extraordinarily large, the neck and head holes seemed very small. :sad2: Good thing I didn't have to wear it long. :)

I wore the poncho for the first time Saturday and while I don't think my head is extraordinarily large, the neck and head holes seemed very small. :sad2: Good thing I didn't have to wear it long. :)

She just didn't like it sticking to her once she was wet. The wet plastic feel was almost more then she could tolerate. Poor kid, I made her wear it anyways!

Sorry about the rain.. and those ponchos are like ovens, aren't they? They may keep you dry, but they make you sweat so much, you're wet anyway!!

Great pictures from the Muppets... I don't even think I've noticed those things!

Thanks for the update!!:cool1:

great update....yucky Wet weather :headache: ...but hey at least it cools things off! :thumbsup2 ....and I dont wear no stinking ponchos either...:goodvibes

Love Kim Possible we were there just a couple of days later need to look at pics and see if we got the same ones...the photos of the girls in the Bus Line... well too cute!...and good timing...

loved the poncho pics...

see ya Disneydad

:cool2:

Sorry about the rain.. and those ponchos are like ovens, aren't they? They may keep you dry, but they make you sweat so much, you're wet anyway!!

Great pictures from the Muppets... I don't even think I've noticed those things!

Thanks for the update!!:cool1:

I know - the ponchos really do suck but when it is raining that hard she needs to cover up a bit.

You have to look up when you go into the holding room at the Muppets - they have all sorts of great stuff up there!

great update....yucky Wet weather :headache: ...but hey at least it cools things off! :thumbsup2 ....and I dont wear no stinking ponchos either...:goodvibes

Love Kim Possible we were there just a couple of days later need to look at pics and see if we got the same ones...the photos of the girls in the Bus Line... well too cute!...and good timing...

loved the poncho pics...

see ya Disneydad

:cool2:

I am pretty sure it rained everyday that we were there although this was our only really rainy day. Most of the others just had the usual afternoon downpour. :rolleyes:

The girls were excited to find Kim and Ron! I wasn't expecting to see them but the girls were thrilled!

Nice to see you back online DDad!

Hey Sarah! It has been a BUSY summer but I see yours has been busy too! At least I came back and am only 4 pages behind – lol

Good call waiting for a table in the main area for your dinner – what’s the point of going if you’re not getting the view and being in on the fun. Hilarious pic of Tink with the chicken wings Cool shot of Belle taking on the limbo pole :D I have heard that they REALLY feed you at Ohana and what drink did you have there? Nice shots of your hubby and the girls learning the dances :dance3:

Very cool that you were able to see Wishes from your table and good call taking a taxi back to the hotel. And I just cannot fathom how those girls kept clean all day – simply amazing :thumbsup2

Bummer about the segway tour getting rained out but at least it lead to riding the monorail up front again :D In muppetvision I hadn’t caught the “a net full of jello/Annette F unicello” thing, very funny! Any yeah, it could use a good dusting :laughing:

Looked like a good lunch other than the desserts (ewww) and cool character shots with Kim Possible and Herbie :) And getting to see the Cars cars – what a bonus :yay:

I look forward to seeing more of your adventures - y'all have a fantastic day!

Wow Sarah, it's almost been a year since we were there! sniff

I really need to get working on my trip report. I'm only on day 5 of 10. :scared1:

Looking forward to your updates.

Yay... you updated while I was away :) ... Love it... sorry about the rain... but looks like a great day after all :)

I've finally read all of the chapters up-to-date!
I love reading your TR.

Coincidentally, the same CM in Mexico was in a picture of me and my friend Erica.

I just started reading your trip report. I've got alot to catch up on!:goodvibes

Your girls are beautiful! Our little girl is actually named Belle and we call her 'Tink'.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter