The "World" May Never Be The Same! *We're back!* *new 8/24*

Hello Sarah - I just came in touch with your TR tonight and have been reading it for 4 hours now. I am only on page 82 and am very hooked. I can hardly keep my eyes open any longer tonight so i'll have to pick-up tomorrow. I had to jump ahead and let you know it has been a pleasure reading,you have a beautiful family. Thanks and god bless.

Tom

Thank you so much Tom for your kind words. I will admit that I have been bad at keeping up with my trippie lately but I am going to get back at it a bit better! I am glad you have enjoyed so far. :goodvibes

It seems like those dresses have been white for months now;)

Ohana definitely looks great...and filling.....

I'm glad you're back!!!!!!

Thank you Jordan, it is nice to be back. Life just kind of got in the way there for a bit....

And yes, those dresses have been white for months now! It cuts down on laundry if I don't let them change their clothes! :lmao:

I am so happy to see an installment on this TR!! I love the pictures as usual. I love watching Wishes from O'hana. It looks like you had a great time.

I can't wait to read morepopcorn::.

Thank you Mrs. K. Wishes was special from Ohana, more so then I thought it was going to be! It was a wonderful evening. :flower3:

Now I've heard everything... white dresses+O'Hana's= Clean?!!:eek: Talk about some serious Pixie Dust! Maybe your dust had some OxyClean in it!:lmao:

More beautiful pictures. I am very impressed that you asked to move tables. I'm sure you were very glad you did!

Now I've heard everything... white dresses+O'Hana's= Clean?!!:eek: Talk about some serious Pixie Dust! Maybe your dust had some OxyClean in it!:lmao:

More beautiful pictures. I am very impressed that you asked to move tables. I'm sure you were very glad you did!

I know!!! We really did have some serious pixie dust going there with the dresses!

I was impressed that I asked to move tables too. Had to be me though, he would never have asked but it just didn't seem right to miss out on all the fun that was going on there! So glad I did! :thumbsup2

Hi, Sarah!! I've been w/out the Net for a few months so I've been trying to catch up.
The only good thing about being so far behind is I got to read 2 installments tonight!!!:banana: And they were GREAT too!!:goodvibes

How precious that story of Belle and Tink!!:hug:
Yeah for the WHITE dresses!!! How they did that I'll never know!!:sad2:
Your Pics were awesome as usual and the updates too!
I've missed ya! Everythngs been pretty crazy here. I kept wanting to e-mail you, but you know, no internet!!!:sad2: AAAAGGGHHH! Everythings up and running now so hopefully I can stay caught up now unless of course Hubby FINALLY gets that transplant. Then I will willingly fall far, far behind!!:goodvibes

Hi, Sarah!! I've been w/out the Net for a few months so I've been trying to catch up.
The only good thing about being so far behind is I got to read 2 installments tonight!!!:banana: And they were GREAT too!!:goodvibes

How precious that story of Belle and Tink!!:hug:
Yeah for the WHITE dresses!!! How they did that I'll never know!!:sad2:
Your Pics were awesome as usual and the updates too!
I've missed ya! Everythngs been pretty crazy here. I kept wanting to e-mail you, but you know, no internet!!!:sad2: AAAAGGGHHH! Everythings up and running now so hopefully I can stay caught up now unless of course Hubby FINALLY gets that transplant. Then I will willingly fall far, far behind!!:goodvibes

Leah!!!!! I am so happy to see you!!! :hug:

I haven't been online very much either.....life just got in the way there for a bit....

Drop me an email when you get a chance, I'd love to catch up. I had to wipe my computer so I lost all my email addresses so drop me a line!

OK I am losing my mind(but you know that sarah! LOL) but I swear I responded to your update the other day but now I can't find it:confused3 SOOOOOO

GREAT UPDATE! yea for you for getting better seats. I would have been the one to be stuck in teh back and bummed we missed everything:sad2:

SOOOO impressed you kept those dresses clean.

I looks like everyone had a blast!

Oh guess what, just yesterday I found a set of dresses I had bought the girls to wear to disney, they were in teh back of their closet and never made the trip:sad2: :rolleyes1

Ok we have to make a pact that we will both start being faster with our TR although YOUR trip was WAY ahead of mine and I am done with day 2 of my TR and where are you in your:rolleyes1 just sayin?:lmao:

OK I am losing my mind(but you know that sarah! LOL) but I swear I responded to your update the other day but now I can't find it:confused3 SOOOOOO

GREAT UPDATE! yea for you for getting better seats. I would have been the one to be stuck in teh back and bummed we missed everything:sad2:

SOOOO impressed you kept those dresses clean.

I looks like everyone had a blast!

Oh guess what, just yesterday I found a set of dresses I had bought the girls to wear to disney, they were in teh back of their closet and never made the trip:sad2: :rolleyes1

Ok we have to make a pact that we will both start being faster with our TR although YOUR trip was WAY ahead of mine and I am done with day 2 of my TR and where are you in your:rolleyes1 just sayin?:lmao:

Hey Meri! Nice to see you over here too!

Normally I would have been stuck in the bad seats at the restaurant but I just decided that day that I was going to stand up for myself instead of waiting for someone else to do it and it worked! The new seats were fabulous!

Oh no about the girls' dresses! Guess you are just going to have to take another trip so they can wear them! :banana:

Ya, I know I've been slow on this the last couple of months - you know why though.....:rolleyes:

On another note - I am so jealous you are getting to hang out with Suzy next week! You are going to love her! She is just an all around wonderful person and we had so much fun together! Give her a big hug from me! :hug:

Sarah, I'm bummed for your absent ticker. Maybe next year? Fingers crossed for you girlfriend:goodvibes

Been loving this TR im sad to see no more but i hope before too long we'll see more! Its sad I just read no disney for awhile i went 8 years and i thought it was not fun! :(

somehow I got unsubscribed...so resubscribing...

and :sad1: :sad1: :sad1: to No Disney Trips!!

I want to go.!!

Disneydad

Thank you Annie but I have a bad feeling that my Disney days are done for a very long time. :sad1:

Noooooo, thats terrible:sad2: I hope its only because you are all so busy with life and kids and nothing serious:hug:

Been loving this TR im sad to see no more but i hope before too long we'll see more! Its sad I just read no disney for awhile i went 8 years and i thought it was not fun! :(

Thanks Arden. I hope to have another chapter coming up soon....

somehow I got unsubscribed...so resubscribing...

and :sad1: :sad1: :sad1: to No Disney Trips!!

I want to go.!!

Disneydad

I want to go too but sadly this trip was not to be.....

Noooooo, thats terrible:sad2: I hope its only because you are all so busy with life and kids and nothing serious:hug:

Thanks Annie. :hug:

popcorn:: :rolleyes1 Patiently waiting for the next installment:goodvibes

Soon! :goodvibes

Chapter 29 - Its Segway Day, Or Is It?

Set the alarm so that it would go off nice and early this morning. HG was going on his Segway Tour of the World!

Or was he?

Got dressed and looked outside and it was pouring.

Oh no!!! :eek:

Well, we had to head over to Epcot to get the official NO and rebook so we headed out to the buses....

Guess what?

The rain had stopped!!

Woohoo!!

Things were looking up!!

Took the “just in case” pics of the girls and got on the bus.

IMG_8107.jpg

IMG_8108.jpg

Then things took a turn for the worse....

The rain started again.

And not just a little sprinkle either.

A full on Florida downpour.

Not the kind that lasts 20 mins either....

So we pulled out the ponchos and rethought our day.

IMG_8110.jpg

HG rescheduled his Segway tour and we hoped on the monorail to the Transportation Centre and from there got on a bus to head to MGM Studios.

We were lucky duckies and got to ride in the front again!

Oh ya, happy dance in wet ponchos!

IMG_8111.jpg

IMG_8112.jpg

By the time we got to MGM the rain was unbelievable so headed to somewhere dry and long!

IMG_8116.jpg

IMG_8114.jpg

IMG_8115.jpg

Muppet Vision would fit the bill just fine!

IMG_8121.jpg

Here is “a net full of jello”! Hahahaha! Yes, that cracks me up everytime! I know, I’m so immature.....get over it! Its funny!

And their jello needs to be dusted.

I’m just saying.... :rolleyes:

IMG_8118.jpg

I liked this guy too! He just makes me happy!

IMG_8119.jpg

Here they are with their 3D glasses looking good!

IMG_8117.jpg

Now we were hungry. The plan was for the girls and I to eat breakfast while HG was Segwaying (is that a word?) but seeing as that was rained out we were really hungry!

We went to the Commissary for something to share as we had lunch ressies before too long and didn’t want to stuff ourselves....

IMG_8123.jpg

IMG_8124.jpg

Shared the veggie stir-fry (which was yummy, btw) and the fish and chips. Because of the dinning plan we also got desert which was chocolate mousse and this thing that we didn’t eat because the dried blueberries looked like some sort of rodent droppings which we knew they weren’t but couldn’t get past. :scared:

IMG_8127.jpg

IMG_8125.jpg

After our breakfast/snack we headed over here....

IMG_8128.jpg

Met Kim Possible and Ron Stoppable along the way....

IMG_8132.jpg

Then my personal favourite - Herbie!

IMG_8134.jpg

Then all of a sudden these little guys came out to say hello!

IMG_8136.jpg

Yay!!! I was waiting for that:goodvibes !!! Man when it rained last year, it sure did dump buckets:headache: . We were very familiar with our ponchos last year LOL. Where did you get to see Herbie at? I can't remember for the life of me where he was. Your girls are as beautiful as ever!! How are they doing anyways?

Which day was that Sarah? Was it the 19th? We were at MGM in the pouring rain one day too, and that Kim/Ron combo is the same one we had.

:banana: YAY!! An update!! So sorry it was pouring like that. Everyone still looks really happy though!

Yay!!! I was waiting for that:goodvibes !!! Man when it rained last year, it sure did dump buckets:headache: . We were very familiar with our ponchos last year LOL. Where did you get to see Herbie at? I can't remember for the life of me where he was. Your girls are as beautiful as ever!! How are they doing anyways?

Hey Annie! Yes, it really did rain when it rained, didn't it. I was soaked more often then I was dry that trip I think! Herbie was down near where you went into the lights, motor, action show I think.

I love the Muppets! :lovestruc A three hour salute to all countries but mainly America, is the best! :thumbsup2

I love the Muppets too!

Which day was that Sarah? Was it the 19th? We were at MGM in the pouring rain one day too, and that Kim/Ron combo is the same one we had.

Hey Sarah! Yes, it was the 19th! Nice Florida weather, eh? :rolleyes:

:banana: YAY!! An update!! So sorry it was pouring like that. Everyone still looks really happy though!

Most of us were happy. One little girl HATED wearing the pochos. It was a fight to get her to put it on everytime. She just knows to smile for the camera! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter