The wedding trip - is starting!!!!

Sounds like another brill day.

I love the heat but struggled last August because of the mugginess.

Mum went on EE last year, though once was enough.

Looking forward to another update.

Lovely updates, sounds like you're having a great time, can't wait to hear more :thumbsup2

Sounds perfect. I'm glad you're having such a wonderful time.
We are on our SDD today and Im thrilled to hear that its not too busy and the weather is good. Although that could change it makes me feel good.x

What a great day - you seem to have done so much so far and it really sounds like you are having a fantastic time
The weather sounds perfect- I just hope it stays for us when we are there later this week:yay:
Looking forward to your next update and can't wait to hear some more:cool1:

:thumbsup2 Really enjoying the updates, it sounds like you are having such a fab time, making me really excited for our trip now. Glad the weather isnt too humid as well, i love a bit of sun with a breeze

Just wanted to say have a magical day tomorrow - enjoy your day and hope to see lots of photos.:thumbsup2

Just caught up with the last 2 days victoria as been on nights.What a lovely time you are having. I was with you (in my dreams) when you were walking around the GF.I lovvvvve this hotel it is so romantic. i love the beach there and I remember walking along it in my wedding dress. Glad the weather is nice for you and hope it continues to be. Your mom and dad will be booking again I can see it and its only early days:lmao:.Anyway enjoy epcot-my favorite park.:lovestruc

hehe wedding day tomorrow!I'm sure it will very magical.

Hope your day is as magical :love: as can be and cant wait to see the piccies! Congrats Mrs!!!! :hug:

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter