The "We still need new codes" thread...post here

Hi DALPAL! I just got off the phone, the CM I Had (ROBIN LEE) said not available past 7/3 yet! KEEP CHECKING! I have to be to work at 9:30 but will check your thread. Please keep checking!

Called at 11 am EST. Rates were still pending in the system. I will call back early afternoon. The CM said they will be released in the next few days (pretty generic answer).

FYI...I just spoke with a CM at CRO. He said the AP rates that are pending would be good through 8/23/03.

Hope that helps someone.

called a bunch of times, and no luck.
The CMs all said "pending".
The last one(3:30 pm) told me there is technical problems in the system!.....I guess it all starts again tomorrow.:(
I am sooo stressed:confused:

Sorry for getting everyone excited for nothing:(

I am so happy that I am back to Plan A - 3 nights AKL at 114/night
6 nights WL woodsview 134/night. Now I have to cancel Plan A1/2 which was Dolphin with AAA rate. Plan B (Fairytale) has been canceled. This makes so much sense, being Brooklynites my kids don't have many swimming opportunities so waterparks are out - the only thing we would do with the UPH would be an hour or two of DisneyQuest. But then being Brooklynites they do a lot of walking ergo no stroller rental for them.

See, I was right that once I put a deposit on the FT package great room only rates would come out. I am giddy now and not jaded (for the moment).

Make sure it insist on the code. Most CMs are not aware of it yet and are still saying soon. I got Yacht Club for 227.46 a night instead of 322 a night. Awesome.

Thank You. Dalpal, EpcotBill, and jadedNYer.

You are the best.

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Riptide -

I didn't do much at all. I am glad you got what you wanted and so did I. The first time I called the CM didn't even check to see if the rates had been release. She just told me nothing after July3 and to keep checking back. I knew that wasn't right so I called back.

Thank you to DalPal and Kinggoofy and Puffkin for everything and especially for the humor!

Hey DALPAL! They are here!! We have all been waiting and watching together! I feel like we have our own little WDW community right here! Hope to see you on other threads!!
Shopgirl

You are all welcome:D
I got a total of 266.02 in savings on both ASMu and YC. I got ASMu for 77.50 a night and YC I got 227.46 a night. I wanted to change to all YC but the savings wasnt enough to do that, but a savings is a savings.
I am Happy!
Hey I will have enough to buy CHOCOLATE!!:p and Ill even buy you a drink Kinggoofy! This time the glass will be FULL;)
Man dry land feels soooo good!:jester:

I am so happy and excited for all of us!!

Just got the Ap rates for AKL Savanah View for 190.00 !!

D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just got AKL - Concierge for $379/night including tax!!!!!!!!!
Was $473.88/night incl tax.:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter