The "We still need new codes" thread...post here

OOHHH! Can it be true Ap rate's tomorow?

I'll be calling at 7:00 am and posting right after.

What does "Bump" means? Is the AP discount infor real? Does anyone know yet. I am holding on-line.

Riptide -

I wanted to "bump" this thread to the first page so that it was easier for us to find. It was on the second page. Good luck!

OK. I just got off line with Reservations, the CM saw the APcodes for the dates requested, but said they are not available to book yet.

Thanks jadedNYer. No luck so far.

Did anyone find out anything different?

As of 7:15 am, no Ap rates available. :confused:

I had to wait a while to speak with the CM...thought it was for real!!

We must be getting closer.

Keep the faith!:D

Riptide -
When the current AP rates were released I think they released them around 1:30 PM. I think someone called not expecting anything and the CM checked and they had been released. Even the CM was surprised. At least that is what I remember reading on another thread.

Keeping my fingers crossed. Need more coffee.

LOL. Thanks for the good advise. First time "wanabe" Code user.

Thank you.

Riptide - Did you give the code Dalpal posted earlier in this thread?
What exactly did the CM say?

Dalpal - Did you talk to anyone yet? I like the CMs you talk to better than the ones I ever get :p

My stomach is turning over this! I'm supposed to stay and help at my DD's school until 11 and I'm so afraid I'm going to miss it if they do get released today!

I am STILL on hold........ it doesnt seem fair Iwas on first thing and they didnt have them in the sys. yet. so I wait and call back and I cant even get in:(

This is maddening:mad:

OK Ill take that drink now....and a big piece of choclate.

Dalpal -

I've been wondering the same thing: how do you get these great CM's? The ones I get always seem to be cranky and put upon. What's the secret? Maybe I should add a little Jack to my coffee.

Read her post almost word for word. The CM said she saw the code, but it hadn't released yet. I am taking jadedNYer's advise, and wait for the afternoon unless I see that someone got the code on this thread.

:smooth: :smooth: :smooth: :smooth: :smooth:

Riptide -
NO NO NO NO. Don't take my advice (I am one big ball of confusion and frustration). Confirm what I said with other more knowledgable ones. I am flattered though.

I think this is Disney's attempt to wear us down so that we all just throw in the towel and book the GF Lagoon View Concierge and add in the Gold Plan.

I had a great CM named Suzette this morning. I have had her before, and she is very helpful. The AP rates are in the system, but can't be booked yet for 7/4-8/23. She advised me to put a room on hold and then keep calling back for the discount. She said that since you don't have to pay a deposit for 2 weeks, this is the best way to ensure a discount. She set up my reservation for the discount, she said the next CM just has to punch in the code when it can be booked and I will be all set. So, there is hope yet. I plan on calling back every couple of hours today. She did say that she expects them to be released on Sunday, but I think that is a pretty standard answer.

Finally got on and the CM said still pending.
She said that they dont know when it will be avalable.
She was not as nice as the others. I dont know how I get the nice ones most of the time . I do make small talk alot, but thats just me you cant shut me up most of the time:D

She said that I wasnt suppose to be told until its avalable. Oh well now we know so let us have it. whats the big deal. They would have us all done and over with!
I have to go out for the day at 11 am. If I miss this after all these months, I will be soooo mad at myself.

My DH is studying to be and EMT. I may need him for real before this day is over. :D I did just try to get on and they said it was a wait due to heavy volume. So I'll try agin later.

:cool: Just a little bump!
nothing yet for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter