The we loooooove Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek Part 4

Does anyone have the list or the URL to the blackout dates for non owners? Looking at staying here for Marathon Weekend next year if it's not blacked out.

Is Vacation Strategy still a good place to work with for reservations? Also, do the sales people in the lobby still try to give you the whole sales pitch after checking in? "You can pick up your bracelets over at the sales desk". LOL
Here you go:

https://clubwyndham.wyndhamdestinat...rces/reservations/owner-priority-reservations

Does anyone have the list or the URL to the blackout dates for non owners? Looking at staying here for Marathon Weekend next year if it's not blacked out.

Is Vacation Strategy still a good place to work with for reservations? Also, do the sales people in the lobby still try to give you the whole sales pitch after checking in? "You can pick up your bracelets over at the sales desk". LOL
Either Vacation Strategy or Vacation Upgrades (Ken/Denise Price). Both of those are reputable renters.

Yes, the check-in desk will attempt to send you to the sales desk for your bracelets when check-in is complete. It's your choice or not if you want to go over there as you will be handed your condo keys at the check-in desk. Honestly, I like the bracelets and we use them exclusively. In fact, I didn't even know they still handed the plastic card keys at the check-in desk until someone in this thread informed me. We have gotten so used to getting the bracelets at the sales desk I guess we forgot.

We just go to the sales desk to pick up the bracelets and tell them we've already done the tour before and aren't interested in doing it again. That ends it, they give you your bracelets, and you are on your way.

Since the last post that mentioned it on this thread is from 2020, I feel safe in asking... "Has anyone used Disney Minnie Vans to or from Wyndham Bonnet Creek? "

I did a search but couldn’t find anything and am not trusting my memory!

I was thinking I’d whip up a batch of muffins for my kids to grab and go- anyone remember seeing a muffin tin in the provided kitchen utensils/supplies?

I can’t remember ever seeing a muffin tin in any timeshare kitchen. The exception might have been one in Northern lower Michigan that had a surprisingly well-equipped kitchen…I could have believed someone lived there.

I wondering if anyone has booked through VRBO during the blackout period and it was not cancelled? A friend booked and had no problems but I am unsure. Thanks.

I'm sure some have. It's not that owners are forbidden from sending guests then. Instead, each account is allowed two "exceptions" each year, where they can send a guest without also traveling. If you are renting from an owner who hasn't used their exceptions yet, it will generally be fine.

Ask the owner how this reservation fits in with the Owner Priority policy. They should be able to explain that either they are using one of their two exceptions, or (in some unusual cases) they are also visiting at the same time.

Hey, does anyone know what happened with Shelby Resorts? I always have booked through them for Club Wyndham at Bonnet Creek. I’ve been using them for a few years now and always loved it. They stopped showing available dates on their site and I emailed them. They said they’re going down for good. That’s sad to hear and no other place has come close to getting their same rate. This sucks. Any idea of where to book now? Thanks.

Hey, does anyone know what happened with Shelby Resorts? I always have booked through them for Club Wyndham at Bonnet Creek. I’ve been using them for a few years now and always loved it. They stopped showing available dates on their site and I emailed them. They said they’re going down for good. That’s sad to hear and no other place has come close to getting their same rate. This sucks. Any idea of where to book now? Thanks.
Looks like the new Wyndham guest restrictions did them in. I don't know if they owned much of the inventory they rented or if they rented out inventory that other owners had.

That said, there are still some options out there, but prices overall are higher because of less inventory due to the restrictions; to name a few Redweek.com, Vacation Strategy, go-koala.

Looks like the new Wyndham guest restrictions did them in. I don't know if they owned much of the inventory they rented or if they rented out inventory that other owners had.

That said, there are still some options out there, but prices overall are higher because of less inventory due to the restrictions; to name a few Redweek.com, Vacation Strategy, go-koala.
Right now there are 55 Bonnet Creek rentals on Redweek and more than 100 on ebay. Still a vibrant rental market for WBC.

We used them almost exclusively for the last few years!! That is very upsetting to hear

We used them almost exclusively for the last few years!! That is very upsetting to hear
Ken/Denise Price of Vacation Upgrades is the one I’ve used the last several years with no issues. So long as you book outside of any blackout dates you should be fine.

Can you have packages delivered to resort? If so, is there a charge?
I had a package delivered last week to the WBC address and I was quoted over the phone that the price of a delivered package would be Based on the size of the package starting with $5 . . . pickup is at the front desk and I was not charged anything for it . . . bring your ID

What towers are the 3 bedroom deluxe rooms located?

1-, 2- and 3-bedroom deluxe units are found in all towers.

4-bedroom presidential units are found in all towers on the upper floors

1-, 2- and 3-bedroom presidential units are only in Tower 6.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter