The we loooooove Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek Part 4

1: I don't think they will transfer your luggage, but they will hold it for you. You will need to get it there and back.

2: If they could do this, they would be willing to rent it to you in advance. Wyndham is allowed to take most of the unbooked inventory at 60 days and can rent it. If you are inside 60 days, and there are no nights available in a 2BR on e.g. Extra Holidays or Expedia, then they almost certainly do not have one just laying around they can upgrade you to. I suppose you could ask, but...

Also, though it is unasked: Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek does not have studios. The smallest unit they have is a 1BR. So, I am not sure what exactly it is that you have booked, or even if it is the same property.

1: I don't think they will transfer your luggage, but they will hold it for you. You will need to get it there and back.

2: If they could do this, they would be willing to rent it to you in advance. Wyndham is allowed to take most of the unbooked inventory at 60 days and can rent it. If you are inside 60 days, and there are no nights available in a 2BR on e.g. Extra Holidays or Expedia, then they almost certainly do not have one just laying around they can upgrade you to. I suppose you could ask, but...

Also, though it is unasked: Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek does not have studios. The smallest unit they have is a 1BR. So, I am not sure what exactly it is that you have booked, or even if it is the same property.
Thanks for the response, I appreciate it.

I am not sure what Expedia would classify as a Grand Studio Suite...it does seem odd. The Expedia confirmation does show the correct address and phone number for the hotel. I will give them a call to confirm.

My history with Expedia has been rock solid, however this one looks a bit off. Small details seem a bit off.

I am not sure what Expedia would classify as a Grand Studio Suite...it does seem odd. The Expedia confirmation does show the correct address and phone number for the hotel. I will give them a call to confirm.

My history with Expedia has been rock solid, however this one looks a bit off. Small details seem a bit off.
I just came to this thread to ask the same question about the Bonnet Creek studio and Expedia! All the details pointed to it being Bonnet Creek, but the 2 King beds in a studio and free breakfast and free valet parking? I'm preparing for my reservation to be cancelled, sadly.

I just came to this thread to ask the same question about the Bonnet Creek studio and Expedia! All the details pointed to it being Bonnet Creek, but the 2 King beds in a studio and free breakfast and free valet parking? I'm preparing for my reservation to be cancelled, sadly.
Wow, that does seem especially odd...my confirmation did not mention breakfast...however it does reference valet parking. I am just going to call the resort directly as I suspect a bit of foul play here.

Wow, that does seem especially odd...my confirmation did not mention breakfast...however it does reference valet parking. I am just going to call the resort directly as I suspect a bit of foul play here.
It appears this deal is for the Wyndham Grand Hotel at Bonnet Creek, not the timeshare units.

This is more of a hotel question then a timeshare one but maybe there will be some guidance here.

This will be the first time staying at Bonnet Creek (hotel side) after many Disney/Universal on-site stays. We are used to doing a nice midweek laundry/relaxing day but it does not look like the hotel has laundry rooms.

Is there something we are missing or is this just a case of having to pack socks/etc. for the whole stay and just plan for no laundry.

Thanks.

This is more of a hotel question then a timeshare one but maybe there will be some guidance here.

This will be the first time staying at Bonnet Creek (hotel side) after many Disney/Universal on-site stays. We are used to doing a nice midweek laundry/relaxing day but it does not look like the hotel has laundry rooms.

Is there something we are missing or is this just a case of having to pack socks/etc. for the whole stay and just plan for no laundry.

Thanks.
Club Bonnet Creek not sure about the other Wyndham has full laundry in every suite.

Just came here because of seeing the Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek, (Grand Studio Suite, 530 sq ft, Studio, 1 bathroom, Beach view, Sleeps 6, 2 King Beds, Free WiFi, Free breakfast) offer on Expedia for the last minute trip I have coming up early December.

Were you able to confirm what/where it is?

I'm a little nervous about the CHEAP hotel I already have booked and was thinking of switching to this Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek since the Expedia offer is only about $150 difference total for my dates..

Time to start searching this thread for shuttle info, etc.

Were you able to confirm what/where it is?
I have no idea what this could possibly be.

There are no studios on the timeshare side, and none of the villas have two king beds until you get to the 4BR Presidentials. The smallest unit (a 1BR) is at least 750 sq. ft. So it is definitely not that.

However, I can't find any description of a room at the Wyndham Grand (the hotel side) that has two king beds. Also, none of them are 530 sq. ft.---the individual rooms are 420, and the suites are 800.

I also don't know what it could mean to have a "beach view" anywhere in Orlando. The Wyndham Bonnet Creek complex does have a lake around which the buildings are set, but I don't think there is any "beach" there. I could be wrong about that thought.

Something isn't right with that listing. The fact that it is non-refundable is also not great.

I have no idea what this could possibly be.

There are no studios on the timeshare side, and none of the villas have two king beds until you get to the 4BR Presidentials. The smallest unit (a 1BR) is at least 750 sq. ft. So it is definitely not that.

However, I can't find any description of a room at the Wyndham Grand (the hotel side) that has two king beds. Also, none of them are 530 sq. ft.---the individual rooms are 420, and the suites are 800.

I also don't know what it could mean to have a "beach view" anywhere in Orlando. The Wyndham Bonnet Creek complex does have a lake around which the buildings are set, but I don't think there is any "beach" there. I could be wrong about that thought.

Something isn't right with that listing. The fact that it is non-refundable is also not great.
Expedia is looking into it but ya this is highly suspicious. Will update when I get a response from Expedia on it. Steer clear for now is my recommendation.

Expedia is looking into it but ya this is highly suspicious. Will update when I get a response from Expedia on it. Steer clear for now is my recommendation.
I booked this (on hotels.com, which is the same as expedia) for the end of december - early january.. I too am wondering what it is.. guess I'll find out when I get there!! lol

I found a fabulous rate at Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek on Orbitz for my dates in December. Are there any fees due at the resort that could make my "great deal" not-so-great after all?

I booked this (on hotels.com, which is the same as expedia) for the end of december - early january.. I too am wondering what it is.. guess I'll find out when I get there!! lol
a colleague of mine who is going, switched her hotel to Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek via Hotels.com for our early December trip. So I booked it too.

She was told the "special instructions" need to be completed before the booking will show in our name in the system. The person she spoke to at the front desk at Club Wyndham said she gets these calls often, and that the 3rd party vendors sell them this way.

When I checked tonight with Hotels.com support about the "special instructions" on the reservation saying that online registration via a secure link was needed before check-in, and when I'd get that link, I was told it would be sent the day before check-in, and they checked with the property who said it wasn't needed.

So more confusion on this. IF anyone else finds anything more, please share.

At least the resort looks nice. and I hope they have a room when I get there because from what I see on their web site, and in this thread, I'm sure I'll enjoy staying there.

Does anybody have the activities schedule? We will be there Friday the 18th through Sunday the 27th.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter