The we loooooove Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek Part 4

I Ann at WBC now and already booked my next week! We will be here for 7 nights starting October 28 of 2017.

Anyone have any knowledge of what the resort does for Halloween? I searched and couldn't find much at all.

Tia

I have a copy of the current, March 2017, activity schedule. If someone can explain how to post pictures I can post it here.
You need to save your image somewhere that has a public link and then you can upload it into a message by clicking on the photo icon in the reply toolbar, you then paste the URL link. I can do it for you if you'd like - shoot me a PM and I'll give you my email address to send it to.

You need to save your image somewhere that has a public link and then you can upload it into a message by clicking on the photo icon in the reply toolbar, you then paste the URL link. I can do it for you if you'd like - shoot me a PM and I'll give you my email address to send it to.

Or, just have it stored on your computer and click on the upload a file button that is right beside post reply. You don't have to have it somewhere else anymore.

Never stayed at Bonnet Creek before bc we usually stay in a Disney value resort, but considering Bonnet Creek next time. Do most of you use VRBO or Homeaway type sites or did you book directly through the Wyndham Bonnet Creek site? I wasn't sure if one option was better than the other. I appreciate opinions! Thanks

Never stayed at Bonnet Creek before bc we usually stay in a Disney value resort, but considering Bonnet Creek next time. Do most of you use VRBO or Homeaway type sites or did you book directly through the Wyndham Bonnet Creek site? I wasn't sure if one option was better than the other. I appreciate opinions! Thanks

A lot of people use resellers like vacationupgrades.com. Going straight through Wyndham is expensive unless you're one of their timeshare owners.

We've used www.vacationupgrades.com several times very happily and are now trying www.vacationstrategy.com for our upcoming trip, both are very reputable and are a much better price than booking directly through Wyndham. I'm sure others will chime in with other options as well.

A lot of people use resellers like vacationupgrades.com. Going straight through Wyndham is expensive unless you're one of their timeshare owners.
We've used www.vacationupgrades.com several times very happily and are now trying www.vacationstrategy.com for our upcoming trip, both are very reputable and are a much better price than booking directly through Wyndham. I'm sure others will chime in with other options as well.

Do either of you know if the vacationupgrades pricing list is the total or are there additional fees? I'm looking at 4 nights in late Nov/early Dec for a 2 bedroom and it says $595. That is a steal If it is the total!! Thx

Do either of you know if the vacationupgrades pricing list is the total or are there additional fees? I'm looking at 4 nights in late Nov/early Dec for a 2 bedroom and it says $595. That is a steal If it is the total!! Thx

That rate is about what we usually pay. I usually work with Shelby Resorts but have used Farrell's Vacations too. Heard good things about the two already mentioned but was able to beat their rate. I've also successfully used eBay (don't remember the seller but it didn't seem like a broker anyway) and have a reservation for March 31 using a broker on eBay. Will report back with my experience from the new eBay seller after I am assured that check in goes fine :)

No other fees like parking or resort fees required. They will take your credit card at check-in for incidentals, which we've never been charged for...I guess you could probably charge drinks or activities to your room? We just have paid for things as needed, so I'm not sure what the scenario would be to have your card charged (and of course we've never trashed the room or anything like that!)

Resort activities like crafts, a rubber ducky race, food for the koi in the lake, and ice cream sundaes are extra but of course totally optional. Most of their activities are free, but I thought I'd mention the ones that have a cost associated.

Of course you will need to consider park transportation, so figure in your choice of transportation: Uber/Lyft, parking at the parks for $20 a day (unless you're an AP holder - free!), or the Wyndham shuttle which I believe is $6 per person round-trip.

And yep, the $595 for 4 nights sounds on par with what we paid last November for a girls weekend. We stayed 5 nights and it was about $700 - split between 4 of us, my friends couldn't believe the great price and certainly weren't expecting the beautiful resort at WBC for that price! One friend was envisioning an old uncle's stale old condo or something like that, LOL!

@KristinU , I don't blame your friend bc it sounds almost too good to be true! Lol. We usually stay at a Disney value resort, but I think this would work out to less than that with a lot more room. We would likely rent a car and just pay to park at the parks. I haven't stayed off site at WDW since I was about 11 so that would be new to us! Im trying to convince myself that I should book a mini trip down there in Dec so the more reasonable I can get everything, the more likely I am to go!!

Do most of you use VRBO or Homeaway type sites or did you book directly through the Wyndham Bonnet Creek site?

For the best prices, people book through actual owner directly. VS, VU, VRBO, etc will get you good prices. However, the best prices will come from PlatVIP owners directly. For example, VS can get you a 2BR for $1,200. A PlatVIP owner may be able to get it for you at $500 - $700

For the best prices, people book through actual owner directly. VS, VU, VRBO, etc will get you good prices. However, the best prices will come from PlatVIP owners directly. For example, VS can get you a 2BR for $1,200. A PlatVIP owner may be able to get it for you at $500 - $700

How do ppl go about the PlatVIP? I'm totally new to Bonnet Creek. Thx!

Hello, I am leaving in a few days and staying for a week with my family. Booked through eBay. As this isn't technically a 'hotel', I was wondering about shampoo. Do they provide shampoo in the bathrooms, or are you expected to bring your own? I was thinking if they do, maybe its just a one little bottle that would last for 2 nights or so. Thanks for any info!

We are planning our first stay at WBC. We have always stayed onsite at Disney and used their transportation. This time we are renting a car and going with my parents(me, my husband, and daughter). Is there any way for them to drop us off at the parks so they can keep the rental car to do other things without paying for parking???

We are planning our first stay at WBC. We have always stayed onsite at Disney and used their transportation. This time we are renting a car and going with my parents(me, my husband, and daughter). Is there any way for them to drop us off at the parks so they can keep the rental car to do other things without paying for parking???

Of course, simply tell the CM at the parking kiosks that your parents are dropping you off. The CM may even give you some good instructions about how to do this best. I will say that for the Magic Kingdom you will be much better off to have gps route you to the Contemporary Resort, tell the gate attendant there that you are being dropped off, and have your parents drop you in the Bay Lake Tower parking lot (to your left of the parking gate) as it is a very short walk to the Magic Kingdom versus being dropped off at the TTC and needing to take a ferry or monorail. Also the last couple of times I walked from the Contemporary to MK there was a dedicated bag check at that walking path. I don't have any good "cheats" like that for the other parks unless you want to enter Epcot using the International Gateway in World Showcase, in which case you can have your parents drop you off at the Beach Club.

Of course, simply tell the CM at the parking kiosks that your parents are dropping you off. The CM may even give you some good instructions about how to do this best. I will say that for the Magic Kingdom you will be much better off to have gps route you to the Contemporary Resort, tell the gate attendant there that you are being dropped off, and have your parents drop you in the Bay Lake Tower parking lot (to your left of the parking gate) as it is a very short walk to the Magic Kingdom versus being dropped off at the TTC and needing to take a ferry or monorail. Also the last couple of times I walked from the Contemporary to MK there was a dedicated bag check at that walking path. I don't have any good "cheats" like that for the other parks unless you want to enter Epcot using the International Gateway in World Showcase, in which case you can have your parents drop you off at the Beach Club.
That is an awesome idea!!!! Thank you!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter