• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The we loooooove Bonnet Creek thread! (pics and reviews)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It has been almost 2 years exactly since we stayed at the Bonnet Creek. We are only able to visit Orlando every two years :( It seems like it has been ages. However, it is now the only resort we would even consider anymore. We love it!!

We stayed in Bldg. 3 with a lakeview and were very pleased. I think I'm going to try to request the same building. Our condo had wonderful Epcot and MK firework view. However, it seemed like a very long walk to the main buildings. At the tiime we were there Building #6 was still under construction. My question ........is there now a walkway from building #3 to#5 (via building #6)? We liked the pool at bldg. #5 however, we had to take the car around and it would have been easier to walk.

This question may have already been asked, but I couldn't find the answer. Thanks!!

It has been almost 2 years exactly since we stayed at the Bonnet Creek. We are only able to visit Orlando every two years :( It seems like it has been ages. However, it is now the only resort we would even consider anymore. We love it!!

We stayed in Bldg. 3 with a lakeview and were very pleased. I think I'm going to try to request the same building. Our condo had wonderful Epcot and MK firework view. However, it seemed like a very long walk to the main buildings. At the tiime we were there Building #6 was still under construction. My question ........is there now a walkway from building #3 to#5 (via building #6)? We liked the pool at bldg. #5 however, we had to take the car around and it would have been easier to walk.

This question may have already been asked, but I couldn't find the answer. Thanks!!

There is now a walkway that goes around the entire property, right around the lake. Your walk from #3 to #5 got a whole lot shorter.

Joe

Wow! What a great thread. Been away from Disney for awhile. We are planning a big family disney vacation soon and heard about Bonnet Creek.

Could you please let me know your thoughts on the 4 bedroom suites. Is this roomy enough for 6 adults and 2 small children?

We usually stay on the grounds but since we are covering all costs we are comparing both on/off site.

Bonnet Creek looks beautiful and the grandkids would love the pool area.

Thanks!;)

I think you'd have plenty of room for the 8 of you in a 4 bedroom presidential unit. Look at the floor plan on the first page, you get 4 bedrooms & 4 bathrooms. The balcony looks really big too!

Can anyone who is currently there tell me what the park shuttle schedule looks like right now? Thanks!!

Looks like we are planning on staying here (or attempting to) the last week of October! Any tips or tricks you could give would be awesome to know! We drove past this on the way into the parks and my DH asked "What is Bonnet Creek?" Had no idea at the time.:lmao:

Any one got any feedback on how crowded pools will be in July. I have been 2 times in May and not bad, wondering if it will be packed.

Thanks!

Julie

I have seen conflicting answers on my question-Are there condos in the main building where you check in? (not Tower 1, the main building)

Wow! What a great thread. Been away from Disney for awhile. We are planning a big family disney vacation soon and heard about Bonnet Creek.

Could you please let me know your thoughts on the 4 bedroom suites. Is this roomy enough for 6 adults and 2 small children?

We usually stay on the grounds but since we are covering all costs we are comparing both on/off site.

Bonnet Creek looks beautiful and the grandkids would love the pool area.

Thanks!;)

The 4 b/r Pres. Suite should work for you. We stayed in one in April and it was PERFECT. But our "people configuration" was 4 adults (couples) and 3 teens (2 girls-14 & 17 shared one double/double room and 1 boy-13 had his own double/double room). If you have 3 couples, one couple will have to use one of the rooms with 2 double beds...but it will work.

The space is H.U.G.E. It's like having two 2 b/r condo's...but BETTER. I absolutely LOVED the layout and now want my own home's layout like that (NO STEPS) :laughing: . Sooooo convenient with everything right at your fingertips; from your lounging space (living room, dining, kitchen), to your resting place (bedrooms/bathrooms, to your outdoor space (HUGE balcony)...all right there. It's like...the kitchen/living/dining room is center hub with 2 b/r & 2 ba/r to the left of the kitchen and 2 b/r & 2 ba/r to the right of the kitchen.

You will LOVE it! We have been spoiled.

I have seen conflicting answers on my question-Are there condos in the main building where you check in? (not Tower 1, the main building)

Yes. I was offered one the last time I stayed at Bonnet Creek. I chose to wait on another unit in Tower 4 because I was afraid of noise.

just booked a 4 bedroom presidential for the last week in August from 5 star resorts! They were great to work with and I think we got a good deal ($1400 for 7 nights).

Plane tickets booked, hotel booked, now just have to buy park tickets (which FIL is military so we get a GREAT deal)! :banana::banana:

Anyone have room recommendations for the 4 bedroom presidential with fireworks views?

So I just got word back and it looks like we are IN for Bonnet Creek for our dates! Woohoo!:cool1:

Now if I can get the other two families IN as well we will be in good shape. Once I showed them the resort they want to move over from Downtown Disney.:rotfl2: My friend almost flipped when she saw how much room and the amount per night.

Definitely the best kept secret on/near property!

So I just got word back and it looks like we are IN for Bonnet Creek for our dates! Woohoo!:cool1:

Now if I can get the other two families IN as well we will be in good shape. Once I showed them the resort they want to move over from Downtown Disney.:rotfl2: My friend almost flipped when she saw how much room and the amount per night.

Definitely the best kept secret on/near property!

Congrats on getting the dates you wanted. Bonnet Creek is very nice and relaxing. Hope you have a great vacation.

Congrats on getting the dates you wanted. Bonnet Creek is very nice and relaxing. Hope you have a great vacation.

Thank you! I am looking forward to it. My DH needs a place to just escape for a bit, and our youngest is ASD so having a nice relaxing atmosphere away from the sensory overload of the parks will be a welcome relief for him as well.

Thank you again!:goodvibes

just booked a 4 bedroom presidential for the last week in August from 5 star resorts! They were great to work with and I think we got a good deal ($1400 for 7 nights).

Plane tickets booked, hotel booked, now just have to buy park tickets (which FIL is military so we get a GREAT deal)! :banana::banana:

Anyone have room recommendations for the 4 bedroom presidential with fireworks views?

I booked with them too. Did they give you your room number yet?

I don't have time to go over the 260+ pages, so can anyone give me a recommendation on who to book through? We will be arriving in Orlando Dec 2/12 and leaving early AM of Dec 8/12 to head to Miami for our 8 day cruise. So far Bonnet Creek is quite appealing as it is onsite with shuttle and great amenities for kids. There will be 7 of us going (5 adults, 2 kids) so either a 2 or 3 bdrm suite is ideal.

Also, how often do the shuttles run to the parks? Are they limiting? I notice ppl on here talk about having their own vehicles, is it inconvenient to take the shuttle? How quick do you get from BC to the parks?

Any info is greatly appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter