The we loooooove Bonnet Creek thread Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you ever booked a stay at BC with a pet dog or service animal? Would love to hear your experience.:surfweb:

I have another question... what type of free stuff do they give out during the presentations? If it's tickets to those other parks we might do it because our daughter really wants to see the wwohp

I have another question... what type of free stuff do they give out during the presentations? If it's tickets to those other parks we might do it because our daughter really wants to see the wwohp

They give out refreshments.
They may offer you a gift card, or perhaps discounted tickets.
Just be aware that it is going to eat up, absolute best case, one and a half hours. And if you aren't extremely adamant, they will hold you hostage for 3 hours. And that only counts the actual "presentation" time, not the 1/2 hour "breakfast."

They give out refreshments.
They may offer you a gift card, or perhaps discounted tickets.
Just be aware that it is going to eat up, absolute best case, one and a half hours. And if you aren't extremely adamant, they will hold you hostage for 3 hours. And that only counts the actual "presentation" time, not the 1/2 hour "breakfast."

Soooo probably not worth our time!! Thanks if they would give me like two 2-day passes to universal or disney I may do it but not for a gift card or tickets that I would still have to pay for lol

Soooo probably not worth our time!! Thanks if they would give me like two 2-day passes to universal or disney I may do it but not for a gift card or tickets that I would still have to pay for lol

I have not read anybody posting that they received two 2 day passes. They might give a $100 gift card and/or ticket discounts. Four days of admissions is just too expensive.

I was wondering if you get more than one pack of dishwasher detergent and laundry soap? We are only 2 people and I was hoping not to have to bring more.

In August, the offer was a $125 amex gift card and a week in a timeshare resort (except for bonnet creek)

I haven't heard of any timeshare resort offering free themepark tickets in years.

Which buildings have been renovated recently?
Buildings 2 and 3 Have been renovated. Building 6 is the newest building and doesn't need any renovations.

I read somewhere they are starting to renovate building 4, but haven't seen anything myself.

I keep seeing recommendations to check ebay... so I did. And holy moly there is a listing for $599 for 7 nights for 2 different date options we'd be ok with. It just seems too good to be true?? Anyone care to share positive ebay rental experiences or tips to make sure you don't get ripped off. The person has great feedback, I'm just really nervous about giving someone $600 on ebay.

My family and I are going to be staying at WBC 3/1-3/8 in a 2 bedroom. Could anyone recommend a good room/tower for viewing the fireworks? We are traveling with a little one who likes to go to bed early, but our other children would enjoy the show. Thanks

I keep seeing recommendations to check ebay... so I did. And holy moly there is a listing for $599 for 7 nights for 2 different date options we'd be ok with. It just seems too good to be true?? Anyone care to share positive ebay rental experiences or tips to make sure you don't get ripped off. The person has great feedback, I'm just really nervous about giving someone $600 on ebay.

We always rent through ebay and never had a problem. Best deal was $225 for 5 nights in a 2 bedroom. Too good to pass up I say!!! And that was the week after Thanksgiving!!!:cool1:

We always rent through ebay and never had a problem. Best deal was $225 for 5 nights in a 2 bedroom. Too good to pass up I say!!! And that was the week after Thanksgiving!!!:cool1:

That is awesome! I was even considering a 2bdrm just because of how cheap it is and we LOVE our space.

In August, the offer was a $125 amex gift card and a week in a timeshare resort (except for bonnet creek)

I haven't heard of any timeshare resort offering free themepark tickets in years.

Previously, the "free week" was through RCI, a fee had to be paid, and resorts and times available were severely limited.

I am here right now checking out tomorrow morning on a rental through ebay. My first time here. Not a single glitch. Booked about a month ago.

Ebay is a great place to rent timeshares. You get so much information to check.

For example, what is bonnet creek selling for (check the sold listings). How good is the feedback of the seller. What are they selling, how active are they.

Many of the the timeshare renters on ebay have been doing it for years and do it as a business. I've rented from some multiple times. Just check their feedback.

My past ebay / WBC experience is that these lower prices are often for last minute vacations.

So in a way they are a *fire sale* ... lowered price to avoid being unused.

Has anyone ever ordered groceries from "Garden Grocer" delivery service at WBC? Going down for a week in November and thinking about doing it for our food. That way it's there when we arrive. Is it possible at WBC??

Has anyone ever ordered groceries from "Garden Grocer" delivery service at WBC? Going down for a week in November and thinking about doing it for our food. That way it's there when we arrive. Is it possible at WBC??

YES! You can pick it up when you check in. They save it for you in their fridges/freezers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter