The Way Old Friends Do..Happy New Year to everyone here on the dis ....*new post, page 4, #69*

Happy New Year, Dan and Marie and your family!

And Happy New Year to all the folks on the DIS, especially my GAGWTA sisters! :sunny: May 2006 be a year of much health and happiness to all.

Happy New Year Everyone!
castle_fireworks_big.jpg

Happy New Year to you and yours Dan. :goodvibes

And if I don't get to meet you next Dec. in Disney I swear I'll come to Illinois. :teeth:

Also Happy New Year to everyone else. :)

Dan, you always seem to know just what to say. Happy New Year to you and your family, and to our "family" here on the DIS. Stay safe everyone.

Happy New Year everyone! Finding the DIS is one of the best things that happened to me in 2005!! I'm not sure if that makes me lucky or pathetic? Hmmmm.....I'll go with lucky. :)

Have a happy and safe new year, Dan. Happy New Year to all of my DIS friends!

Thanks Dan for the heartfelt sentiments. Let's hope that 2006 holds better things for all of us and the ability to forgive.

To all of my friends on the disboards I wish you a ...

nyb.gif

Thanks Dan, and Happy New Year to you and your family, and to everyone here on the DIS!
:disrocks: :thewave: :sunny:

And to you too Dan. And to everyone else.
Happy new year all.

:wave2: Happy New Year to all who love Disney as we do, and especially to our friend Dan and his Family! :grouphug:
Lucyanna Girl

Thanks Dan for posting that. I wish 2006 brings as much joy and friendship to you and your family as you have shown to me. You truly are an angel! :sunny:

And to you too Dan. And to everyone else.
Happy new year all.

Happy New Year everybody!!!

Hope 2006 is the best year yet.

Happy New Year to everyone here on the DIS.

Dan, thanks so much for posting that, it was really great! As someone new to DIS, let me take this time to thank you for your always level-headed, compassionate, and just all-around-nice posts! May you and your family have a wonderful 2006!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter