the wave

nutty4wdw

DIS Veteran
has anyone eaten at the wave for breakfast or lunch. how was breakfast. is it worth the trip from the MK at lunch time or would you recommend another

I haven't eaten there but am also interested in the answer. My kids want to do the pirate cruise from the GF so I thought it might be an idea for DH and I to go to the Wave for brekky while they are doing this.

i had dinner there and my family and i had a good time and the food was good .. i cant speak for din or breakfast tho.. but im sure its good :thumbsup2

We had a very late lunch there one day on our last trip (in January). We were very impressed. The food was excellant and the service was good. I would do it for a break from MK. It is very relaxing and makes a nice break.

We've eaten at the Wave, and there's nothing wrong with it, but for us it was a bit unremarkable. It's partitioned off from everything, I mean, no view and no real ambiance. If I may recommend Kona Cafe for lunch at the Poly, I think you'd really enjoy it. The food is super good, and you are in an open area that connects with the beautiful tropical lobby. It's a short monorail ride away from MK.

I have had both lunch and dinner that and was satisfied. I am meeting some friends for breakfast there early next month just to check it out.

thanks to everyone. appreciate the advice. since we'll be going to MK several days think i will definitely try the wave and kona. thanks again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter