The Walt Disney World Annual Passes Open for Sale

Anyone have any luck with getting through via phone? I think I'm officially throwing in the towel for today. This is bringing back terrible memories of purchasing my Boo Bash tickets.

A question regarding how legacy AP vouchers are showing in MDE.

I currently have two Platinum Pass vouchers, one purchased through Disney and one through Sam’s club. Both were purchased a few years ago to avoid the huge price increase.

They are now showing differently in MDE:

I would like to move my park reservations to the new system, but it requires me to associate them with one of my vouchers right now. I want to use the one from Sam’s, and keep the one from Disney on my account because it allows me to see and book AP special offers without having to call.

Does anyone know which is which? I’d rather not guess and get it wrong!

Another question — Are the AP now valid from date of purchase or date of activation? Our next trip is Oct 12th and even though it’s only a month difference, I’d rather activate them on the first day of our October trip than today.

7 hours on hold. I'm tempted to just buy the APs online and save our 7 day park hoppers for a trip in a few years. I assume the tickets hold their value if we don't use them on the dates we originally purchased them for? :confused3 We have 3 definite trips planned for next year, so possibly missing out on getting APs worries me a bit. I wish someone knew how 'limited' the APs would be...

Has anyone else had trouble linking their AP to My Disney Experience? It is not showing up, then when I try and link it, I get an error saying that it is already linked! I don't need to make park reservations right away, so it's not an emergency, but I'd like to get it resolved!

7 hours on hold. I'm tempted to just buy the APs online and save our 7 day park hoppers for a trip in a few years. I assume the tickets hold their value if we don't use them on the dates we originally purchased them for? :confused3 We have 3 definite trips planned for next year, so possibly missing out on getting APs worries me a bit. I wish someone knew how 'limited' the APs would be...

I’m tempted to do the exact same thing. I’ve been switching a 4 day pass from 2020 for about 3 trips now. 🤷‍♀️

Hmmm... Mine says it expires Sept 7, 2022. People here are saying we have a year to activate. However, your situation suggests something different. What type of pass did you purchase? Are they linked to specific people? I think I had to link mine when purchasing, but I wonder if that's the difference.
I purchased Sorcerer passes and they have been linked to the people I bought them for.

I've tried that one too and still getting "all circuits are busy". I've been trying for hours and I can't get even get put on hold.

Keep trying - I was shocked when it actually started ringing because I had been randomly dialing for 3 hours. I was also trying between 3 different numbers (the other 2 are 407-566-4985 and 407-939-7765.)

Fours hours later, still on hold to upgrade tickets. I can stay busy while on hold so it's not a huge inconvenience. No way am I hanging up now!

I've tried that one too and still getting "all circuits are busy". I've been trying for hours and I can't get even get put on hold.
So I did actually get through to a live person on this number after holding for only about 30 min. Only to be told she couldn't help me because the ticketing phone number wasn't allowing her to put me in the queue. She told me to call back another day. I'm officially done for today.

A question regarding how legacy AP vouchers are showing in MDE.

I currently have two Platinum Pass vouchers, one purchased through Disney and one through Sam’s club. Both were purchased a few years ago to avoid the huge price increase.

They are now showing differently in MDE:

View attachment 603183

I would like to move my park reservations to the new system, but it requires me to associate them with one of my vouchers right now. I want to use the one from Sam’s, and keep the one from Disney on my account because it allows me to see and book AP special offers without having to call.

Does anyone know which is which? I’d rather not guess and get it wrong!
My Sam's Club vouchers appear in my account as 'Platinum Pass Exchange'.

I see under my daily tickets that I can 'change ticket' but I am afraid to even click on it and then mess something up and wait times to call are 100 hours :scared:

Just threw in towel here. I have an appointment that I have to go to. Silly me, thinking that I could get my tickets under three hours….

Good luck everyone!

So I did actually get through to a live person on this number after holding for only about 30 min. Only to be told she couldn't help me because the ticketing phone number wasn't allowing her to put me in the queue. She told me to call back another day. I'm officially done for today.
That gives me some hope that I'm in the correct phone queue and that the line isn't infinitely long. I wonder why more CMs can't upgrade tickets? :confused3

How many times will the abrupt ending to 'There's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow" into the soft intro of Winnie the Pooh psych me into thinking someone actually answered?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter