The wait is almost over

BoingBoingBaggie

Mouseketeer
Been a long, long time coming - including the cancelled at the last minute trip 2 years ago - but finally we are at the good old Single Digit Dance....

9 to go....

:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

I know that feeling OP. :goodvibes

Just did my online check in so all we have to do now is get to the airport tomorrow morning. :banana::banana::banana::banana:

Well, I have just got back home after finishing work for the last time before we fly on Friday morning. :cool1:

The bags are packed, only the hand luggage to sort out and most of that is already done. Camcorder to charge up and the car to be given a once over to make sure it is up to the airport run and then we are ready.

SueJG (DW) still has to work tomorrow so I will try not to mention to her about me breaking up already :rotfl2:

I am so excited that I felt like screaming as I left work for the last time (mind you - I feel like that most holiday break-ups)

Just checked Manchester Airport and VS075 had a slight delay of 30 mins this morning. Not too bad as the last flight we had last year to Canary Islands had a 4 hour delay.

However, our holiday starts when the bags get handed over so a small delay will not be too bad and hopefully this time tomorrow we will be a couple of hours into our flight.

:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

Just about to go to bed before we have to get up early for the trip to Manchester Airport. Before we go, I would like to thank everyone who has ever answered one of my questions that have no doubt been asked many many times before and anyone else who has given advice or opinions.

Here is hoping that you all have great holidays, whenever you may be going.

And with that.... I think we will go to Disneyworld.:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

BYE!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter