The Voice spring season

Swon Brothers should have won. But I prefer Danielle over Michelle. I wouldn't buy music from either one of those ladies. I'm sure the Swon Brothers will get a record deal. Ill buy then. :)

Cher -hmmmm - may be a bit too old for this. Wasn't feeling it like past come backs. She seemed stiff & out of breathe at end.

ceemys said:
Swon Brothers should have won. But I prefer Danielle over Michelle. I wouldn't buy music from either one of those ladies. I'm sure the Swon Brothers will get a record deal. Ill buy then. :)

Except for the Michelle part, I completely agree!

Cher -hmmmm - may be a bit too old for this. Wasn't feeling it like past come backs. She seemed stiff & out of breathe at end.

She did. :bitelip:

Good for Danielle! She is young and lacks experience, but she has a great voice.

That's what we said. DH thought maybe the dancers were to distract from the fact that Cher couldn't move. She looked very stiff to me - plasticky. And definitely out of breath

Great finale though!

Yay Danielle! In my opinion Michelle shouldn't have even made it past the auditions round, but clearly America had other ideas. I'll happily buy music from both Danielle and The Swon Brothers, who I think should have come in second.

Well, I could've picked the "winner", during auditions. Don't know, if I will waste my time next season. I'm very disappointed.

Well, I could've picked the "winner", during auditions. Don't know, if I will waste my time next season. I'm very disappointed.

While she wasn't my choice for the winner, I thought it was great season. Too bad Christina is back for the next season. I like Ce-lo but I really enjoyed Shakira and Usher.

I'm happy she won!!! I think she has a big future ahead of her. I bet there will be no living with Blake LOL LOL

If you closed your eyes and listened to them sing, you know like on the radio or a MP3 player, Danielle's voice was the strongest voice. I did not care for Michelle, I have no idea what the hoopla was for her, yuck! :crazy2: The Swon brothers were good, like others have said I never expected them to get as far as they did.

I think Danielle will be amazing as she matures. As for stage present, don't ever go to a George Strait concert, the man just stands there and sings :p but I loved him anyway! :lovestruc

I loved Michelle. I'm happy she got 2nd place! If you just listened, she had a very pretty voice! And I think the way Usher worked with her was awesome!

I do think Danielle had the best voice and deserved the title.

Swon Brothers ... they are ok, but I'm shocked they made it to 3rd! Just not my favorites. BUT...I did think they did a great job last week.

I'm super sad that Shikira and Usher won't be there next season!!!!

I loved Michelle. I'm happy she got 2nd place! If you just listened, she had a very pretty voice! And I think the way Usher worked with her was awesome!

I do think Danielle had the best voice and deserved the title.

Swon Brothers ... they are ok, but I'm shocked they made it to 3rd! Just not my favorites. BUT...I did think they did a great job last week.

I'm super sad that Shikira and Usher won't be there next season!!!!

I believe I have read they will be back the following season.

If you closed your eyes and listened to them sing, you know like on the radio or a MP3 player, Danielle's voice was the strongest voice. I did not care for Michelle, I have no idea what the hoopla was for her, yuck! :crazy2: The Swon brothers were good, like others have said I never expected them to get as far as they did.

I think Danielle will be amazing as she matures. As for stage present, don't ever go to a George Strait concert, the man just stands there and sings :p but I loved him anyway! :lovestruc

That is exactly how I buy music. I don't watch the show, I listen. I would not buy music from Michelle nor Danielle, but I do like the sound of the Swon brothers. They have grown a lot during the season. Danielle did have a better voice over Michelle.

As for George Straight....I totally agree! Awesome singer, but the most boring concert I ever went to. lol

That is exactly how I buy music. I don't watch the show, I listen. I would not buy music from Michelle nor Danielle, but I do like the sound of the Swon brothers. They have grown a lot during the season. Danielle did have a better voice over Michelle.

As for George Straight....I totally agree! Awesome singer, but the most boring concert I ever went to. lol

I can;t image thinking George Straight could be boring

I believe I have read they will be back the following season.

That's the official word! :thumbsup2 Shakira wants to spend time with her baby; and both she & Usher have other projects they will be working on in the next several months -- then they will be back! :)

This was the first season I watched. I was disappointed The Swon Brothers got 3rd place, but I think the show gave their career a huge boost so that's something to celebrate! :yay:

Cher's plastic surgeons have done a great job! She doesn't have that "too many procedures" look that so many of the celebrities end up with! It was very obvious she was lip-synching, but I think after this many years she's earned that right! ;)

My only complaint with this season was that Michelle stayed so long. I was so tired of those strange glasses and squat/stomping dance moves.

Ready for next time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter