The Voice spring season

I am not a country fan to say the least, but I really like listening to Danielle sing.

I like the Swon brothers too.

Michelle I'm not so sure of. It seems to me like this year the music has been really loud and it seems like when Michelle sings we don't really hear THE VOICE. I want to like her, she seems like the kind of person I'd like, I just don't see what everyone gushes about.

Sasha finally used up the novelty of that 'cracking' sound she has in her voice. I think song choices probably hurt her more than anything though.

That country singer of Adam's, she just seemed like a vapor, nothing really there.

I liked her voice. However, last night's song choice, Firework, was a bad one for her. :headache: :sad2:

The Swon brothers surprised me last night. I thought they sounded really good. I didn't think they'd make it this far. I'm also surprised that Michelle has made it this far. She seems socially awkward, but I like her and her singing.

Danielle will have a career as a singer, no doubt about it.

I don't know what it is about this season, but I'm just not that into it. I think part of it is that they have too many country singers. I recognize that many of them have talent, but so did a lot of other contestants. Also, I don't care for Shakira and Usher as judges. Shakira seems like a nice person, but I don't think her critiques have much substance. Usher doesn't seem to be into it to me. :confused3 He's there physically, but it's like he'd rather be somewhere else. Bring Ceelo back.:thumbsup2

I know that many here don't like Christina, but I like her. I think she offered useful and meaningful feedback to the contestants. Shakira is more likable than Christina and you can tell she doesn't want to put anyone down, but that can also be perceived as disingenuous. It's a fine line.

It will be interesting to see who wins, but I'm not as excited as I've been in previous seasons. :sad2:

I liked her voice. However, last night's song choice, Firework, was a bad one for her. :headache: :sad2:

The Swon brothers surprised me last night. I thought they sounded really good. I didn't think they'd make it this far. I'm also surprised that Michelle has made it this far. She seems socially awkward, but I like her and her singing.

Danielle will have a career as a singer, no doubt about it.

I don't know what it is about this season, but I'm just not that into it. I think part of it is that they have too many country singers. I recognize that many of them have talent, but so did a lot of other contestants. Also, I don't care for Shakira and Usher as judges. Shakira seems like a nice person, but I don't think her critiques have much substance. Usher doesn't seem to be into it to me. :confused3 He's there physically, but it's like he'd rather be somewhere else. Bring Ceelo back.:thumbsup2

I know that many here don't like Christina, but I like her. I think she offered useful and meaningful feedback to the contestants. Shakira is more likable than Christina and you can tell she doesn't want to put anyone down, but that can also be perceived as disingenuous. It's a fine line.

It will be interesting to see who wins, but I'm not as excited as I've been in previous seasons. :sad2:

I'm going with Swon Brothers for the win.

I think Danielle will have the same career path as Leanne Rimes.

I really didn't like last season and I don't remember who won in Season 2. My favorite was Season 1 for sure. But, as I said, if this group goes on the road, I will try to catch them if they come to New York City.

Glad to hear the Swons made it, they at least make me laugh!

Hope Michelle or the Swons win, can't tolerate Danielle, ugh.

Michelle's weirdness and constant squatting onstage make me cringe.

Danielle is adorable! And I like the Swons more every week.

I think it's funny Michelle might win given how Usher seemed so detached from her for the first half of the season. I think he thought she'd be out early from his team. Now look at her. I'm rooting for her or the Swon Brothers, but I think Danielle will win.

I'm rooting for the Swon brothers. They have really come a long way. I wasn't too pleased with them but Blake saw something. That's what makes him a great judge. Not a fan of Michelle's, don't know why. I was surprised that she has made it this far.

Can't stand Danielle. Unfortunately show will most likely win. I almost feel like not watching anymore but I like both Michelle and the Swon Bros.

I'm rooting for the Swon Brothers. I really like Michelle but she's getting kinda "one note" to me, I'm getting bored with her doing the same thing every week. I did not like she version of Time After Time and I have to admit Usher's weird she's healing the country crap has turned me off big time.

Danielle is just too far detached from the songs she's sings, I think its just because she's so young so she can't connect to most of the lyrics and she comes off robotic. I did like her second song the other night though. I blame Blake for his too mature song choices because she does have a very pretty voice.

The Swon's have grown on me more and more each week. I loved their version of Danny's song. I feel like I'm watching a special guest performance when they're on.

Can't stand Danielle. Unfortunately show will most likely win. I almost feel like not watching anymore but I like both Michelle and the Swon Bros.

I stopped watching because I couldn't stand the obvious leaning towards her and that plastic grin on her face even when it wasn't warranted in the lyrics of her song...:confused3 Her age is not the issue, it's her inexperience. There were many kids her age on AI who knew how to "work" a song, heck, even if you don't have any idea what you're singing about.

The other day I heard Michael Jackson singing Who's Loving You. He was ELEVEN and sang it like a man who had been in love forEVER. You can fake it till you MAKE IT. popcorn:: I simply cannot stand to watch a person who cannot PERFORM a song.:headache: I guess it's the theatre major in me... :)

I enjoyed Bruno Mars' performance. party: Such a fun and danceable song. :cool1:

I believe they only get one. One of them said they are going to have to figure out who gets it at home.

I think Hunter is having more fun than Danielle. She sings well, but for some reason she isn't one of my favorites.. Let's hope the Swon brothers wins!!

:confused3 It sure does look like Cher is lip syncing. Or is it just me? I would never think it but it seemed like her mouth was off from the words at the beginning of the song.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter