The Voice spring season

And what dear god was she wearing from the waist down?:confused3

I wasn't sure either, but apparently, the fashion people know what it was.

Picture I found.
http://thefashion-court.com/2013/06/cher-the-voice-season-4-finale/

During the performance, Cher rocked a multicolored wind-blown, two-tone mohawk wig in blonde and jet-black, which left many entranced and others shocked in only a way that she can. As for the outfit, she donned a netted and patent leather harness bustier tucked into a trendy pair of leather harem skinny pants with double suspenders dropped to the sides. Take that Bieber!

While staying comfortable in military boots, Cher topped it all off with studded panels her ankles and a gorgeous crystal embroidered Lanvin crop jacket, from the Spring/Summer 2013 collection. Loree Rodkin jewels provided the finishing touches.

I wasn't sure either, but apparently, the fashion people know what it was.

Picture I found.
http://thefashion-court.com/2013/06/cher-the-voice-season-4-finale/

During the performance, Cher rocked a multicolored wind-blown, two-tone mohawk wig in blonde and jet-black, which left many entranced and others shocked in only a way that she can. As for the outfit, she donned a netted and patent leather harness bustier tucked into a trendy pair of leather harem skinny pants with double suspenders dropped to the sides. Take that Bieber!

While staying comfortable in military boots, Cher topped it all off with studded panels her ankles and a gorgeous crystal embroidered Lanvin crop jacket, from the Spring/Summer 2013 collection. Loree Rodkin jewels provided the finishing touches.

Looks like Hammer Time!!!!!
mc-hammer.gif
:rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!