• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Trip Where Nothing Really Bad Happened - The End 6/1, Bonus Features: Disney 100 Celebration, Mickey Minnie Runaway Railway queue 2/8

Why not? I have leftover pizza for breakfast all the time! Plus I remember in the days before microwaves I used to love cold Chinese food for breakfast.
I can't really say except... I just... don't.
To me it's lunch or supper food and not breakfast. :confused3
vignetting? :confused3
Shadowing in the corners.
Yikes! We're having perfect weather for the past month. Mostly mid 70s.... :rolleyes1
Oh shush, you. ;)
I am only speculating as to what woolies even are......
Warm clothing.
And I just noticed that you can now buy candied apples at my grocery store when I was there the other day!
Stawp!!!
I slept pretty well last night. I remembered to put my fit bit back on after my bath and it told me that I got 8 hours and 18 minutes sleep.
Not bad. ::yes::
Now I know you’re wondering why we are going to the same park three days in a row.
Nope! You wanna go thrice (or more), then go right ahead! It's not like you've never been to Disney before.
On the way into the park, Pam was elated to find this animal out and running around.
Why? Is it her favourite animal?
The gal there signed us up for the Safari which would begin in about an hour. I don't know how we killed that hour so easily.
Good company will do that. :)
I'm not sure what Pam ordered but they had to remake it twice, the first time they gave her ice, which she didn't want. The second time they added sweetener. She was finally happy with the third one.
:sad2:
It started raining lightly when we started our journey and I think that made for a better Safari.
Really! Huh. Would not have expected that.
This is how Fran likes to help me out with pictures, she shows me where I should be shooting.
:laughing: Very helpful, Fran!
I know this is just the Wild Africa Trek group, but it struck me as funny all of them standing there with all the crocodiles below.
Who will push who off the ledge first?
The dogs didn’t seem to like it one bit. They were all taking cover.
So you're saying the dogs are smarter than the gnus (or wildebeest or whatever.)
While these folks were just sticking their necks out….
This one was just trying to get some relief?
:eek:

:lmao: :rotfl:
Did I know that Rhinos nursed their young? I guess they are mammals…
What a cool shot! Never seen that before. Huh!
This is one of the best pictures I’ve taken of the cheetah, normally they are hiding in the bushes.
Good shot. They're very hard to get.
Today there were two animatronic lionesses out!
Disney must have upped it's budget.
I thought these ostriches looked like they were in a pond swimming in a circle.
They do!
I really miss the jacuzzi tub at this resort. I don’t think I used this soaker tub once during our stay.
Oh? That soaker tub looks wonderful. Too hard to get in and out?
Our dinner was at Topolino's with Su-Lynn and Steve.
Nice! Dismeet. :)
We were one guest short of our original party, but in her honor we ordered the Sausage Rigatoni “for the table”.
Good idea. ::yes::
I went for the Warm Chocolate Cake, Caramel Center.
mmm... yes please.
Su-Lynn and Steve split this one. Vanilla and Citrus Crème Brûlée, Morello Cherry Compote, Strawberry Foam, Sugared Beignets, Chocolate Meringues, 50th Anniversary Chocolate Stamp
I'd have a hard time choosing between this and what you had.

Maybe I'd have both.
We did a group pose to document the evening. (Steve took the picture)
Nice shot. Too bad Steve couldn't be in it.

Having learned a lesson the day before about waking up early so that Fran would wake up early, I set an alarm for 6:30. I really didn't feel like getting up. I hadn't been able to go to sleep until well after midnight the night before, so I slept (sort of) for another 40 minutes and then did a couple puzzles before I hopped in the shower. Then I started to get up for real. After getting dressed I cooked up all the rest of the bacon and made us breakfast.
I love being able to have breakfast in the room. Such an easy start to the day!
I had brought the big camera in an attempt to get some dark ride photos. I’m sorry if they’re not quite so good, I picked the better ones of the batch. Because I have to manually focus for the lens to work (auto focus is confused by a dark ride and just results in no pictures), I don’t always get the best photos because I can’t tell whether or not it’s in focus in the dark!
They are lovely. So many interesting details in NRJ. :)
While we were hanging out in the room, they released the schedules for the F&W Festival at DCA. Jill signed us up for a Winemaker Reception, and you’ll be able to read all about that weekend during my bonus features following this trip report. Nothing like planning your next Disney adventure while you are still having one!
That's the way to do it!
This is one of the many luxuries of BLT that make me glad I bought points here. When they showed the concept art for the place I didn't like the modernity of the place. However, I am a function over aesthetics kind of gal, and the two bathrooms, proximity to monorail, fireworks from the balcony, that it still has a jetted tub, and large rooms make this one of my favorite resorts!
Do you always choose a 1 bedroom? I am new to DVC (Nov/19) and so far we have only done studios as my trips so far have either been with my DH or our oldest. If all three boys came, we would do a 2 bedroom. A far cry from our first trips with all 5 of us in one room!
Since I showed you traditional pictures from the safari from the day before, I’m going to show you photos with a different twist. Except this one, I tried to get a picture of this bird the day before, but it wasn’t cooperating, today the bird was right out in the open.
Love it!
While these folks were just sticking their necks out….
Beautiful shot of the giraffes.
Our dinner was at Topolino's with Su-Lynn and Steve. We took the Skyliner to the Riviera.
I need to get there one day.
I always try to save enough room for dessert and this time I had no problem. I went for the Warm Chocolate Cake, Caramel Center.
Yum!!

I am so sorry to hear about Fran. Sending good thoughts and pixie dust for her recovery.

I can't really say except... I just... don't.
To me it's lunch or supper food and not breakfast. :confused3
It's funny I can eat anything at breakfast time, but really only want breakfast as a first meal.
Shadowing in the corners.
Ah I usually try to crop those out. I must've forgot.
Oh shush, you. ;)
:laughing: still snowing there? :confused3
Warm clothing.
And here I thought it meant more about the composition of the clothes.
Nope! You wanna go thrice (or more), then go right ahead! It's not like you've never been to Disney before.
:thumbsup2
Why? Is it her favourite animal
I'm not sure, but she was so enthralled with it she might have watched it all day.
Good company will do that. :)
::yes::
Really! Huh. Would not have expected that.
I think the animals (not the dogs) liked the light mist. Sort of refreshing like a shower.
Who will push who off the ledge first?
Good one! Except they're all tethered together! :laughing:
So you're saying the dogs are smarter than the gnus (or wildebeest or whatever.)
Either that or wimpier
What a cool shot! Never seen that before. Huh!
Good shot. They're very hard to get.
Thanks again! :)
Disney must have upped it's budget.
Either that or they figured they could get two lionesses for the price of one lion. Sorry. I'll get off my soapbox now.
Oh? That soaker tub looks wonderful. Too hard to get in and out?
Well I actually lied about using it. As I read ahead in my notes. :rolleyes1 I just prefer the jets. I know I could make my own bubbles but it doesn't soothe the muscles as much. Well maybe one or two. :lmao:
I'd have a hard time choosing between this and what you had.

Maybe I'd have both.
I'm often disappointed by creme brulee but I'm rarely disappointed by chocolate.

Speaking of that! I made this delicious dessert yesterday in my cooking blender.

Pots de Creme

And then after about 5-6 hours in the fridge I whipped some cream with sugar and vanilla....

I polished off all of mine last night, but Fran only ate half of hers. We still have another for tonight, but I need to make more whipped cream.

I love being able to have breakfast in the room. Such an easy start to the day!
While I love having breakfast out, it's just so time consuming and expensive when you can just eat something simple and cheap in the room!
They are lovely. So many interesting details in NRJ. :)
Thanks!
Do you always choose a 1 bedroom?
When we bought into DVC (SSR in 2008), my philosophy was "I'm not going 2500 miles across the country to stay in a room without a Jacuzzi tub (all one bedrooms had them back then) and a kitchen." So we always intended to get one bedrooms for the two of us in Florida.

When we bought into the Grand Californian a couple years later, we bought with the intention of staying in studios, because we were only staying 25 minutes from home and it was silly to spend that much for something so close to home. Then one time we got a studio with the configuration that Fran's side of the bed was the tiny one against the wall. She couldn't even get into the bed, and at that first moment of having to trade sides, she said, "we are never staying in a studio again!"

She did make an exception at the Poly because both sides of the bed in a Poly studio have nightstands so that was OK. We ended up buying a second contract at the Grand Californian. Now I own more points there than any single resort of my four other resorts in WDW and it's less than half an hour from home. Pretty silly! :laughing:
I am new to DVC (Nov/19) and so far we have only done studios as my trips so far have either been with my DH or our oldest. If all three boys came, we would do a 2 bedroom. A far cry from our first trips with all 5 of us in one room!
I am soooooo happy we bought into DVC, it's one of the best investments that I think we've ever made. I can't imagine five people in a room! :crowded:
I need to get there one day.
It's a very good restaurant! We've eaten there twice now.
I am so sorry to hear about Fran. Sending good thoughts and pixie dust for her recovery.
Thank you very much. We're plodding along.

More fun with friends!

This morning it was early entry hours at Epcot so I was going to get up early and go do the "paint by numbers". Fran wasn’t really interested in this so I thought I would do it by myself. I made my coffee, ate some cereal and V8 and headed out.

The lines for security were the longest that I had seen, mainly because I was doing the early entry thing. Most everyone else wanted to ride Remy, but I was on my own mission. As I passed the event center between the UK and Canada, I noticed that a lot of people had the elusive Figment popcorn bucket. And then I noticed the sign that said Mobile order pick-up. Fran and Trader Sam’s Enchanted Tiki Bar have trained me well. I stopped in a shady spot so I could see my phone and checked mobile orders.

It seemed that there was a pick-up window from 9:55 to 10:25 and it was around 9:47 right now! So with just a few clicks of the buttons, I would be picking up my own personal figment in about 10 minutes. I went on to check the paint by number location, but it was closed. So back to pick up my happy purple dragon!

Turns out he even had some tasty popcorn inside!

I went back to check the paint by numbers one more time in case they opened at 10AM, and on the way ran into Su-Lynn, she didn’t recognize me down so low (on the scooter) LOL! She and Steve were heading to some artist showcase that was starting soon.

This time, at the Paint by Numbers, I found someone who worked there and said it opened at 11AM. Since it was just after 10, I decided to come back later. I woke Fran up and she hopped in the shower while I made her something small to eat. Cheese foldover?

While Fran was in the shower, Su-Lynn texted that they had their art shipped home so they didn’t have to take it back to the room and wanted to ride Remy with us. I told her Fran was getting dressed and they said they would just hang out until we could get there. First we stopped for the photo-op.

We got on the ride just before noon.

This time I paid a little bit more attention to the “workings” of the ride instead of just being awed by the experience. I always like to figure out how they “accomplish” some of the effects not just be “wowed” by them. By the end of the trip, I had a good idea how some of the things worked, but now two months later and a ton of experiences that I would wish on no one, I don’t remember a thing of what I deduced.
Then we all did the paint by number experience. Steve ran ahead and got all of us different colors.

Here’s the five squares that I painted. The little squiggle in the middle of the shot.

Here’s Fran painting her squares.

Here’s the big picture at the time when we finished our squares.

This is what the entire wall was supposed to end up looking like.

And this snippet is the part we painted in.

Being artistic builds up an appetite so we headed over to the Pop Eats kiosk and ordered a few things.

We got the Tomato Soup and Grilled Cheese with bacon, apple and brie. This was pretty yummy! And the little can that the soup was served in was so cute.

And we also got the Pop’t Art. I couldn’t eat this at all, it was way too sweet, but Fran loved it.

We decided to ride TT after that. Fran waited for us while the three of us rode. Su-Lynn and I mainly designed the car.

Unfortunately our car didn’t register on most of the “tests”, so we didn’t get to really see how it did on the individual ratings. Not my best car score, but pretty decent.

When we got off the ride, Fran said she wasn’t feeling very well. Since we had plans for dinner that night, she wanted to make sure that she was rested and went back to the room.

Su-Lynn was trying to eat all the snacks to get the special prize (can’t remember what it was) so we ate the qualifying treat from the Donut Box.

This was the Vanilla Donut with Strawberry Sugar, Strawberry Ice Cream, Fresh Strawberries, and Strawberry Gele. This was super good when you took a little piece of each component in one bite. The three of us polished it off easily.

We decided to visit our favorite sisters in the North….clearly while I know where every ride photo camera is in Disneyland, I haven't got a clue in WDW!

We stopped in China to try the General Tso’s Chicken Shumai.

This worked out perfectly, there were three pieces and there were three of us. They were really good, but much too spicy for Fran to have shared it with me. I was pleased that I got to try a few extra dishes with Su-Lynn and Steve.

I went back to the room to hang with Fran. I’m not sure what Su-Lynn and Steve did, but I think they met up with our friend who was missing from the previous night’s dinner. After a bit of time relaxing in the room I got Fran up and dressed to go to Morimoto for dinner.

From our texts I have gathered that we ended up running late. Su-Lynn and party were already seated when we finally arrived at the restaurant, but I don’t think it was a problem. They were only there a few minutes before us. I think they might have ordered drinks, but everyone was still perusing the menu. I ordered some sort of sake, at this point I have no idea. I know that it was pricey though.

I started my meal with an order of Maguro (Tuna Sushi). Their fish is always super fresh and tasty here!

Su-Lynn ordered a combination sushi platter and shared some of her pieces of sushi with us. It looks like we have a piece of shrimp tempura roll, Ebi (shrimp), and a spicy tuna roll here.

Fran and I also ordered a shrimp tempura roll to share. She likes these because they’re cooked. She can’t eat raw fish with her compromised immune system.

We also got an order of Pork Dumplings (4 pieces). I just love handmade dumplings. There is only one restaurant in my area that hand makes dumplings any more. Most of them just buy them frozen from like Trader Joe’s or something. I can do that at home for much less!

We split this Beef Lo Mein with other folks at the table, but I think it was mostly Fran and I who ate it. I know we took home what was leftover. We get this every time we eat here and I really like it. Then again I really love noodles of all kinds.

We also got the large order of spare ribs for everyone at the table. So tasty!

We packed up the Lo Mein to go and then we all said our goodbyes until tomorrow. Fran and I headed over to WoD as Su-Lynn had texted her a picture of a hat before dinner and she wanted to get one for herself. She always wants to purchase it herself, you know, to get the miles!

We got back to the room sort of late, I was tired, but I still took a tub. If I didn’t have that in my notes, I never would have remembered!

Up next! A day filled with Pixie Dust!

Last edited:

I'm baaaackkkkkk!

Thanks for the reminder that you were updating!

Bumping this pic as I still love this shirt!

We didn’t even need a reservation, the place was basically empty.

Empty indeed- I think restaurants are doing this more, to ensure the kitchen can keep up, as a lot are running lean for staff.
gave me one of the bennies.

Bennys are so perfect for sharing!

We never in our wildest dreams thought that the roofer would quote us a price on a different type of tiles that we already had on the building.
Ohh nooo...yes who would have thought that!

Well imagine that a roof on a five unit building costs the price of a Camry or maybe a low end Tesla, well with inflation, by now an economy car (not exactly sure what the prices are, but guessing), and then when you change it from Asphalt tile to shake it doubles. Two new cars.
Ohhhh :( Well nothing you could do.
as there was a registration for a fun event in Disneyland that was taking place at 11AM Pacific Time.
Can't find the right emoticon that I want, but good work!

which sounds really good
No idea why I quoted this 🤦
We ordered the Frozen Rose, which I liked a whole lot.

Yummmm!! is it sweet?
The ride was so much fun! Trackless systems are so flexible. They used a mix of screens and actual ride interfaces to make it super believable and fun.

We really need to get back to WDW- there are SO many changes since we've been there. This ride looks so fun indeed!

old episodes of Castle on TV and we watched some from the first season that we forgot the plots,
Nothing like season 1 of a series you enjoyed- zillions of new shows out there, but sometimes we all just want something we "know"-ish.

This looks like a super brekkie to me, although I agree, filling!

So I went inside the stall, and I moved the door to close it and there is a little girl standing back there behind the door!

I made some sound of alarm and got out of the bathroom and the mom pulled the little girl out of the stall. I’m not sure if they had been using that stall before me and the kid didn’t follow her mom out or what, but it was very strange.
Whoa! That is indeed very strange!
Errr where's the rest of it! Glad it was good!
With plenty of time we were on our way to the Poly, and saw this beautiful sunset through the windows near the elevator.

Very pretty, nothing like a good sunset! Good for you for taking a sec to enjoy it :)
She had seen a dress in the gift shop the other night that she knew I would like, so I tried on two sizes and picked the one that fit me best.

This does seem very "you" !
And I ordered a Lapu Lapu, such a tasty drink!

So i've been meaning to ask about this- do they cut up the pineapple after for you?

Now I know that these don’t look like potstickers under there, but when you break the shell, there are definitely pot stickers in there!

Well that's a super cute, fun way to serve them!
so I served her up a bowl of cottage cheese and Pineapple
I really like cottage cheese, and pineapple, but I haven't had fruit in my cottage cheese for a while...I will have to try it one of these days.

Onwards to more updates!

I'm baaaackkkkkk!

Thanks for the reminder that you were updating!
Sure....it seems that not many people out there are reading....well at least commenting!
Bumping this pic as I still love this shirt!
I almost wore it yesterday, but it would have been cold! 🥶
Empty indeed- I think restaurants are doing this more, to ensure the kitchen can keep up, as a lot are running lean for staff.
That's why I think "back of the house" people are driving when the texts are issued rather than "front of the house"
Bennys are so perfect for sharing!
::yes::
Ohh nooo...yes who would have thought that!
Ohhhh :( Well nothing you could do.
Yeah, and I just drained our savings account to pay the last of it yesterday. We got to put the materials on the CC and get miles.
Can't find the right emoticon that I want, but good work!
:thumbsup2
No idea why I quoted this 🤦
:laughing:
Yummmm!! is it sweet?
So, I don't care for sweet wines. Except when I'm having dessert.
We really need to get back to WDW- there are SO many changes since we've been there. This ride looks so fun indeed!
There are! And with the Guardians Coaster opening up, I want to get back there bad!
Nothing like season 1 of a series you enjoyed- zillions of new shows out there, but sometimes we all just want something we "know"-ish.
Yeah, we are rewatching last season or the season before of our favorite Canadian detective show right now.

It's funny I can eat anything at breakfast time, but really only want breakfast as a first meal.
I can eat breakfast later... but rarely do.
:laughing: still snowing there? :confused3
All done (I think)... but we have rain now.
I think the animals (not the dogs) liked the light mist. Sort of refreshing like a shower.
Ah!
Good one! Except they're all tethered together! :laughing:
Heh...

<shove> "Ha, ha! Sayonara, sucker!... hey... Hey! Aahhhhh...."
Either that or they figured they could get two lionesses for the price of one lion. Sorry. I'll get off my soapbox now.
:rolleyes1
I just prefer the jets. I know I could make my own bubbles but it doesn't soothe the muscles as much. Well maybe one or two. :lmao:
:rotfl:
I'm often disappointed by creme brulee but I'm rarely disappointed by chocolate.
Now this makes sense!
Speaking of that! I made this delicious dessert yesterday in my cooking blender.

Pots de Creme
mmmm...
And then after about 5-6 hours in the fridge I whipped some cream with sugar and vanilla....
Niiiice.
Looks really good. Sounds like it was, too.

OK folks i have a dilemma. I have my updates pretty much completed, and have scheduled them to post about a week apart. Today is the day that i have scheduled to post a new update, but the dilemma is that not one person has commented on the last update. I know folks have read it because four people have liked it.

Should I go ahead and post now or wait for more folks to drop by?

OK folks i have a dilemma. I have my updates pretty much completed, and have scheduled them to post about a week apart. Today is the day that i have scheduled to post a new update, but the dilemma is that not one person has commented on the last update. I know folks have read it because four people have liked it.

Should I go ahead and post now or wait for more folks to drop by?
Wait!
I just logged on to catch up.

Once I'm done, feel free to post away, of course.

:rolleyes1

I made my coffee, ate some cereal and V8 and headed out.
I still can't get over how you eat cereal with V8.
The lines for security were the longest that I had seen,
Huh.
There was just a discussion over on the DISdads about how the security for Epcot was a lot better now. Maybe that was after you were there.
It seemed that there was a pick-up window from 9:55 to 10:25 and it was around 9:47 right now! So with just a few clicks of the buttons, I would be picking up my own personal figment in about 10 minutes.
Good timing!
z22WDW0214EP02.jpg
Such an odd photo.
Lots of staff. Lots of room. Only one guest.
Turns out he even had some tasty popcorn inside!
I should hope so. I mean... that is its sole purpose.
on the way ran into Su-Lynn, she didn’t recognize me down so low (on the scooter) LOL!
:laughing: I can see that. There's so much for the eye in Disney that I hardly see the people at all other than as an abstract mass that must be avoided.
This time, at the Pain by Numbers,
I try to not comment on typos (heck, I make 'em too), but... this just sounds funny.
Obviously some sort of medieval torture method.
Cheese foldover?
What is that? I imagine eggs and cheese mixed and then cooked like a fritatta?
Su-Lynn texted that they had their art shipped home so they didn’t have to take it back to the room and wanted to ride Remy with us.
Yay! :)
This is such a great shot! I would never have thought that a Disney photog would get down that low to make this shot.
Or is it some kind of automated thing?
I always like to figure out how they “accomplish” some of the effects not just be “wowed” by them.
Oh, really? I did not know that. I like to be immersed in the magic. I don't mind hearing about how things are done, but... I like to soak up the "magic".
now two months later and a ton of experiences that I would wish on no one,
:hug:
Steve ran ahead and got all of us different colors.
Nice of him.
You should get yourselves a lackey. ::yes::
Here’s the big picture at the time when we finished our squares.
Wonder how long that will take to finish?
Being artistic builds up an appetite
Can you imagine if you'd coloured seven squares??? You'd be starved!
We got the Tomato Soup and Grilled Cheese with bacon, apple and brie.
mmmm...
And the little can that the soup was served in was so cute.
I like that!
Oh, sure. I saw one of those driving down the street just the other day.
Unfortunately our car didn’t register on most of the “tests”, so we didn’t get to really see how it did on the individual ratings.
Well, that's not okay.
When we got off the ride, Fran said she wasn’t feeling very well.
Sorry to hear that. :(
Su-Lynn was trying to eat all the snacks to get the special prize (can’t remember what it was) so we ate the qualifying treat from the Donut Box.
:laughing: What are friends for, if not to eat all the good things for them?
This was the Vanilla Donut with Strawberry Sugar, Strawberry Ice Cream, Fresh Strawberries, and Strawberry Gele. This was super good when you took a little piece of each component in one bite. The three of us polished it off easily.
That looks both good and clever.
We decided to visit our favorite sisters in the North…
Nope. I see enough "North" already thank you very much.
clearly while I know where every ride photo camera is in Disneyland, I haven't got a clue in WDW!
Su-Lynn and Steve do though.
This worked out perfectly, there were three pieces and there were three of us. They were really good, but much too spicy for Fran to have shared it with me. I was pleased that I got to try a few extra dishes with Su-Lynn and Steve.
Well there ya go. You need me to go with you to help out with the sharing.
It's only polite, you know.
Interesting. I had sake not long ago and had it hot. Seeing it on ice was a bit of a jolt.
Fran and I also ordered a shrimp tempura roll to share. She likes these because they’re cooked. She can’t eat raw fish with her compromised immune system.
Oh! of course.
I just love handmade dumplings.
mmm... dumplings.
We also got an order of Pork Dumplings (4 pieces). I just love handmade dumplings. There is only one restaurant in my area that hand makes dumplings any more. Most of them just buy them frozen from like Trader Joe’s or something. I can do that at home for much less!
I read this out to Kay. She wants to come back to California now. She loves dumplings.
We also got the large order of spare ribs for everyone at the table. So tasty!
I keep hearing about how good those are. Some day!

This looks like a super brekkie to me, although I agree, filling!
I love Italian food for breakfast! I eat my leftovers for breakfast all the time.
Whoa! That is indeed very strange!
:confused3
Errr where's the rest of it! Glad it was good!
Yeah, talk about tiny portions!
Very pretty, nothing like a good sunset! Good for you for taking a sec to enjoy it :)
We had to wait for the elevator, so it was either look at the elevator lights or the sunset.
This does seem very "you" !
I just wish it would warm up enough for me to wear it. And then I would need somewhere to go.
So i've been meaning to ask about this- do they cut up the pineapple after for you?
There really isn't anything left of the pineapple in there. They use a coring device to scoop out all the pineapple in one cylinder, what you see there is pretty much just the skin with a tiny amount of pineapple on it.
Well that's a super cute, fun way to serve them!
Probably easy to get them out of the pan and onto the plate.
I really like cottage cheese, and pineapple, but I haven't had fruit in my cottage cheese for a while...I will have to try it one of these days.
I like my cottage cheese as savory, but she likes to mix savory and sweet.

I can eat breakfast later... but rarely do.
For us breakfast is always later, we get up too late.
All done (I think)... but we have rain now.
I wish we had rain now. They are talking about banning outdoor watering here.
Heh...

<shove> "Ha, ha! Sayonara, sucker!... hey... Hey! Aahhhhh...."
:lmao:
mmmm...
Niiiice.
Looks really good. Sounds like it was, too.
It was! I made chocolate fondue in the cooking blender the other night. I'm going to try a recipe for a Dutch baby with strawberry compote. You still make the Dutch Baby in the oven, but you mix the batter in the blender and make the compote in the blender too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter