The Tag Fairy DOES exist!

I'd gone many years without getting tagged by the Tag Fairy and then she struck swift and true and out of the blue - I LOVE my tag.

Thank you tag fairy. I believe!

So how do we put up the black tags ourselves? :confused3

I figured the tag fairy must be a chick, cuz no dude wants to be called a fairy.

just sayin

I dunno...

I think TinkerBill would gladly accept the Fairy Tag.

The Tag Fairy has an amazing sense of humor and loves upbeat DISers. You have to be witty, zany, or a little bit off to get a tag. Try it!! If you can make the tag fairy smile, you'll get some pixie dust!! My tags are so goofy out of context!

:wizard:

You don't have to be new nt to be tagged. I'm old. No tags.

Took me over 10 years to get my one, but it was worth the wait ;)

The Tag Fairy has an amazing sense of humor and loves upbeat DISers. You have to be witty, zany, or a little bit off to get a tag. Try it!! If you can make the tag fairy smile, you'll get some pixie dust!! My tags are so goofy out of context!

Personally I think the tag fairy has a very warped sense of humour. Which is why I love my tag so much.

Thank you tag fairy :lovestruc

You don't have to be new nt to be tagged. I'm old. No tags.
Yep. I'm old, too, and no tags here, either! :sad:

(And before you say "but your tag is blue", I put that tag there. And I *think* I made it blue, but I can't be sure of that, because it's been years ago.. Would the tag fairy just change the color? That seems a bit unlikely. But who knows?)

Sayhello

:rotfl2: I have a friend who thought the lyrics to that song were "Do It Like a Lady"! Yes, she is in her 40s and we just corrected her a month ago! So now whenever I hear that song I sing it like she did "Doooo it like a laaaady!"

I shall sing it that way forevermore.

I have a very dark/cynical/sarcastic sense of humor that doesn't translate well to the internet at times so I try to minimize my humor here for fear of insulting someone.

With that said after reading this thread I noticed the Tag Fairy's zany sense of humor! Here I thought everyone was in on some kind of strange inside joke and I just wasn't part of the club. :p

There goes my chances...I'm way too normal and boring:rotfl:

I believe in the Tag Fairy but apparently she doesn't believe in me quite yet. One day I will say something brilliant & she will grace me with her presence but until then I will marvel at the wonderful things she does for the other DISers.

So how do we put up the black tags ourselves? :confused3

I figured the tag fairy must be a chick, cuz no dude wants to be called a fairy.

just sayin

I accidentally called my brother in law the Pumpkin Fairy one Halloween and I haven't lived it down since!

I believe in the Tag Fairy but apparently she doesn't believe in me quite yet. One day I will say something brilliant & she will grace me with her presence but until then I will marvel at the wonderful things she does for the other DISers.
You have to remember too...get out there on all sections of the DIS. If you want the TF to see you, you have make sure your posts are everywhere...not just one section. Maybe you do this now but if not, give it a shot!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter