The Rumor Tracking Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
And 2019 will be another D23 Expo, so i'm sure we can expect a few more announcements then (think it'll be a big one for 50th announcements). Yes, I was glad to see groundwork potentially starting soon for Tron too.
I expect more MK for next D23

So with D23 over...

897.gif
I definitely felt this right away too! I was like uhh wait.

Aside from Tron and the new show theatre, magic kingdom can be left alone for a few years at least now no?
Tomorrowland is supposed to be facing massive changes. Also development in Adventureland I believe or was it Frontierland? There is also rumors of a Haunted Mansion restaurant that I am simply dying :hmghost: over the idea of

I'm down for the HM restaurant and yes a revamp of tomorrowland but I think that will consist of Tron. Then SM down for a year long refurb and the show buildings for laugh floor and stitch just changing to something else.

Stuff that's easily done before the 50th

suspended could be really cool for Figment tbh

Just listen to the recent Connecting with walt podcast and they were going through the never built Discovery Bay and one of he rides would have had people riding in hot air balloons and I though that could be a cool concept for a Figment ride

Just listen to the recent Connecting with walt podcast and they were going through the never built Discovery Bay and one of he rides would have had people riding in hot air balloons and I though that could be a cool concept for a Figment ride
oooh yes exactly! I would LOVE to go on that ride. I always wondered why they dont do more rides in the style of Peter Pan after how popular it is!

Would love the idea of a suspended Figment reboot and the HM restaurant ONLY if not at Columbia Harbor House's expense
Would probably be the easiest location for them to plop it in unless they planned to build to the right of Haunted Mansion. I'd be curious to see Columbia Harbor House's performance vs. the other Quick Service restaurants in Magic Kingdom. Sadly it's probably near the bottom of the barrel but I to would be disappointed to see it go.

Would probably be the easiest location for them to plop it in unless they planned to build to the right of Haunted Mansion. I'd be curious to see Columbia Harbor House's performance vs. the other Quick Service restaurants in Magic Kingdom. Sadly it's probably near the bottom of the barrel but I to would be disappointed to see it go.

There have off and on been rumors about building an attraction behind the HM (and I guess behind the back of Small World, etc.) with the entrance / queue then going along the river/next to the HM entrance (or, I guess it could go on the other side of the HM as there is a bit of an alley behind the Tangled Toilets in between HM and Small World)

Anyway, just thinking they could combine these efforts into one construction project

Could this be linked the rumored Adventureland expansion? WDW Theme Parks is reporting that something is going on behind the Magic Kingdom...
DFeKJ9nXoAEx3XK.jpg
Do you see how far away from the actual park that is? It's across the waterway that they use to house the Electric Water Pageant and they don't have a bridge there. It's also past the railroad and lots of backroom stuff. Whatever possible expansion they may have in mind (if indeed they do) for Adventureland, this sure as heck isn't it.

Do you see how far away from the actual park that is? It's across the waterway that they use to house the Electric Water Pageant and they don't have a bridge there. It's also past the railroad and lots of backroom stuff. Whatever possible expansion they may have in mind (if indeed they do) for Adventureland, this sure as heck isn't it.
Yes, but this to me (and other sources i've spoken to), looks like it may be work to re-route the canal that Electrical Water Pageant is stored on. The fact it is beyond the railroad is not a big issue (Tron is being built outside the tracks, and Pirates/Splash/others are also partially over the other side of the tracks too) Backstage stuff can easily be moved around. We have no confirmation that anything is being planned for Adventureland, but there are rumors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter