The Rumor Tracking Thread UPDATED 12/26/19

crvetter

DIS Veteran
Alrighty Disney, I have a March trip coming up and need dates on Space220 and Mickey & Minnie's Runaway ride preferably today ok? Thanks!

...hey, a girl can dream right? :rotfl2:
You have the date for MMRR already, March 4.

For Space 220 I recall seeing somewhere that the job postings for the site stated a February 2020 opening and I thought something like the 13th was expected though that I have no idea the basis on.

Goofy2015

To Hakuna Matata and Beyond
All of this reskin SWGE talk.

I think it is possible, change Kylo Ren to Darth Vader, change stormtrooper helmets, edit the video screens a bit, the hologram could be Yoda or someone, replace BB8 with R2-D2. Change Poe to someone random rebel fighter. Maybe a Han Solo animatronic. I think it is possible. However, the ride would probably have to be down for a long time. So probably like a long term thing.

Hondo existed in that time period, so did Chewy. The rest of the park is generic and could make the land more timeless then a specific time period.

Just thoughts

TheMaxRebo

DIS Veteran
All of this reskin SWGE talk.

I think it is possible, change Kylo Ren to Darth Vader, change stormtrooper helmets, edit the video screens a bit, the hologram could be Yoda or someone, replace BB8 with R2-D2. Change Poe to someone random rebel fighter. Maybe a Han Solo animatronic. I think it is possible. However, the ride would probably have to be down for a long time. So probably like a long term thing.

Hondo existed in that time period, so did Chewy. The rest of the park is generic and could make the land more timeless then a specific time period.

Just thoughts
I agree it likely wouldn't be for a while ... Batuu has appeared in some in different time periods in book form (including Anakin and Darth Vader visiting at different periods) .... you would have to change around how it looks and maybe who owns the cantina and stuff like that, but definitely could work

What I would be more open to is if they changed one coast's to being OT time period and leave the other is so people can experience both

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates