The reality of Disney is setting in

During your trip,. remember what Kevin sometimes tells folks he sees in the parks who are melting down, and remind yourself of this fact as needed..."Happiest place on Earth!!!"

Don't worry about the weather. Short of hurricane conditions, Disney still runs efficiently during rain storms. Bring ponchos for everyone and just embrace the wetness! On the positive side, the parks clear out fast when it rains so the lines are short. If you choose an indoor attraction you can avoid the short rain bursts altogether or at least a good portion of them. I hope you guys have a blast on your trip! I'm sure you will. Good luck.:thumbsup2

I do that too?!? Why do we do that???

I think you said the girls are 3 & 6 and the boys are 5 & 7.

Maybe a little chat among the grown ups about when to split up and how to regroup when the little ones want different things.
One is hungry, another needs to visit the potty, one is in awe of the ducks, and another is ready to move on.
Herding cats.

What did we ever do before cell phones?

Our last trip to DL was 9 grown ups and 1 birthday girl (6)
She was our leader, but grown up cats are even harder to herd.

Have a wonderful trip! :banana:

I hope there is a moment when you return to your joyful self. (After security at the airport, when the plane takes off,
when you land.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter