The REAL Longest Thread In Dis History Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought my DVC Annual Passes this past Saturday since I saw that Disney was raising all their ticket prices on Sunday!

My DD's Disney activity book for the plane is nearly done -- only 11 more pages to go. It's turned out great! I'll post pics soon.

My update -- I'm in the process of giving myself injections every night (fertility) to make sure my little eggs are doing their job...DH's "input" should be needed mid-to-late next week!!!

DD took her nap in the Toddler Bed today -- well, I put her down at 2:30pm and she didn't sleep until 4pm...we have one of those video monitors so I could watch her in the room -- she was walking all around, then climbed in bed. Then went to her bookcase, then read books in bed. Then opened the door and peeked her head out the gate, then went to bed.

I sure hope it gets easier...not sure if I should just leave her in the crib or try to transition to the toddler bed...

Ok, well I better get to bed...early doctor appt tomorrow (today) to have an ultrasound done to check status.

Good thinking about buying your tickets before the price went up:thumbsup2

Can't wait to see pics of her activity book:cool1:

Ouch..you are giving yourself shots....That is good though, hopefully you will soon be pregnant,,,Maybe you wil bring home a little souvenoir from Disney, like in that old disney commerical:rotfl:

Good luck tomorrow:goodvibes

I got to talk to Sharky DS on yahoo!! :rotfl:

here is our conversation!

Stephanie: its all bad!
Sharky: h1234567890
Stephanie: *sharky's DS?* (I said his name..)
Sharky: 5tttgjjhjjjkkkiooyea
Sharky: yes
Stephanie: hola *DS*!! (again name was said)
Sharky: *smilie*
Sharky: hi
Stephanie: are you being a good boy?
Sharky: asvbhjuyhhggghhyyyhhhjuuhhhhhhjhhiiijjulklopp7rfddfdsss
Stephanie: fmgnj xdgjshdwoierh23otrsdkgjdfhgkj h dgjkhdfgudfgho!!!!!!
Sharky: *smilie was here*
Stephanie: *smilie was here*
Sharky:fguuyhhnndrrgtgjyjyjhgfgtghhyyuiujjmmmmnbbbbnnmmnjjhkujiiooiyyuuuiuuuuuuuuuuuuiuikmnn
Stephanie: djgfh dgdfkjdfgh dfg ,ndfgkjdf!!!!
Sharky: ertgwescccdddggfgghjhyuufzfczaEDCHNFFVBFCF V VVVCCCVCVCXC
Sharky: BBNJMKLPRTEDAHY
Stephanie: sdlgkjdfgdfkjg j kBNFKDS!
Sharky: ERTYUUIOOPFVCCXDFGVVVVVCVCVCVV
Sharky: ZXEGGGTHHFFRTGNHHGGVVGGGGHHHGGG
Stephanie: CMNXM<CM<XKSLH!!!!!!!!!!!!LKDJ VKNDKDN LND
Stephanie: djkghdf dfjgf fjkgh laskuerewn 2131209 ksdlfjh!
Sharky: JHYGTVCXZRJMBVHGFTREWQ
Sharky: HKUYTREzwassdVFddDDDddFFdd
Stephanie: *some smilie was here*
Sharky: FRDSSSEEEESSSWEEEEEE4EEEEE4EEEE4EE4E4EEE44
Stephanie: mh xcgkjdwesmdnf fkjdf jdh~ sdjv sd@!
Sharky: WHERE YOU getting all your smilies from
Sharky: me now

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: had to share.. it was a very deep and insightful conversation.. as you all can tell.. :lmao:

My son had a lot to say for sure

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I got to talk to Sharky DS on yahoo!! :rotfl:

here is our conversation!

Stephanie: its all bad!
Sharky: h1234567890
Stephanie: *sharky's DS?* (I said his name..)
Sharky: 5tttgjjhjjjkkkiooyea
Sharky: yes
Stephanie: hola *DS*!! (again name was said)
Sharky: *smilie*
Sharky: hi
Stephanie: are you being a good boy?
Sharky: asvbhjuyhhggghhyyyhhhjuuhhhhhhjhhiiijjulklopp7rfddfdsss
Stephanie: fmgnj xdgjshdwoierh23otrsdkgjdfhgkj h dgjkhdfgudfgho!!!!!!
Sharky:fguuyhhnndrrgtgjyjyjhgfgtghhyyuiujjmmmmnbbbbnnmmnjjhkujiiooiyyuuuiuuuuuuuuuuuuiuikmnn
Stephanie: djgfh dgdfkjdfgh dfg ,ndfgkjdf!!!!
Sharky: ertgwescccdddggfgghjhyuufzfczaEDCHNFFVBFCF V VVVCCCVCVCXC
Sharky: BBNJMKLPRTEDAHY
Stephanie: sdlgkjdfgdfkjg j kBNFKDS!
Sharky: ERTYUUIOOPFVCCXDFGVVVVVCVCVCVV
Sharky: ZXEGGGTHHFFRTGNHHGGVVGGGGHHHGGG
Stephanie: CMNXM<CM<XKSLH!!!!!!!!!!!!LKDJ VKNDKDN LND
Stephanie: djkghdf dfjgf fjkgh laskuerewn 2131209 ksdlfjh!
Sharky: JHYGTVCXZRJMBVHGFTREWQ
Sharky: HKUYTREzwassdVFddDDDddFFdd
Stephanie: *some smilie was here*
Sharky: FRDSSSEEEESSSWEEEEEE4EEEEE4EEEE4EE4E4EEE44
Stephanie: mh xcgkjdwesmdnf fkjdf jdh~ sdjv sd@!
Sharky: WHERE YOU getting all your smilies from
Sharky: me now

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: had to share.. it was a very deep and insightful conversation.. as you all can tell.. :lmao:

Hey, that's the same language my DD is using -- she has developed her own words and sounds and uses them now to talk to us....:rotfl2:

Doc said things look good for Monday and Tuesday...so we are having an IUI on BOTH days (last time we just used one day...guess he wants to make sure we get it done!)

I hope doing it twice doesn't mean multiples, though:scared1:

No multiples? I think twins would be cool! I would be one of those mom's who dress their kids alike, I just know it!
:goodvibes :goodvibes
:lmao: :lmao:
:cool1: :cool1:
:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

No multiples? I think twins would be cool! I would be one of those mom's who dress their kids alike, I just know it!
:goodvibes :goodvibes
:lmao: :lmao:
:cool1: :cool1:
:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

I always thought twins would be good until I had my own kid and realized how much work it is!:goodvibes

Actually, I wouldn't be upset with twins, just scared! :rotfl2:

Marshay I got your card today!! i LOOOOOOVED it!!!!! :hug: :hug:

Yeah!! sorry, again it was late...I should probably get one of those mail scales since I've now started to send my own cards out and never know how much they'll cost.

what's new with your aunt?? wishing her well!

its ok that the card was late!! no problemo!! :thumbsup2

she is doing alot better! she is walking with a cane now... still with assistance and now shes going to be going back to Vallejo soon (the hospital she was in before she moved to San Leandro) but there she will be having another surgery to close everything up... then more rehab after that.. but she is doing alot better! she only uses oxygen at night and she doesnt have the feeding tube and stuff like that! she can feed and dress herself now..

it was the best I could do trying not to look too obvious!!! from sitting at my desk with mega zoom!! :lmao:

dailyDIS014.jpg

inflated hobbit! :lmao:

Hey, Steph...feel free to post a pic of my card on here...you know, ONLY in honor of making this thread longer...:lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl:

So what is everyone doing this weekend? We are planning to go to Inner Harbor at Baltimore and go to the Aquarium.

DH is trying to get a room via Priceline but so far it's laughing in our faces at $60...says a room costs over $300!!! YIKES...so we'll just make it a day trip instead. Probably going Sunday.

On another thread I saw that the YOMD at WDW is going to continue until Dec 2008!!!

And they are expecting to give away the "1 millionth" dream in September....oooh, could that be me???????

I wish!

Hey, Steph...feel free to post a pic of my card on here...you know, ONLY in honor of making this thread longer...:lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl:

That just made me laught out loud

Now, you have to post the story of what happened to her lat night.

That was last night right:lmao:

On another thread I saw that the YOMD at WDW is going to continue until Dec 2008!!!

And they are expecting to give away the "1 millionth" dream in September....oooh, could that be me???????

I wish!

You never know.....You might get that night in the castle or maybe the millionth dream would be lifetime passes...one can dream, right:wizard:

BTW..did you see MGM name is changing in January 2008

Going to be Disney Hollywood Studios

So what is everyone doing this weekend? We are planning to go to Inner Harbor at Baltimore and go to the Aquarium.

DH is trying to get a room via Priceline but so far it's laughing in our faces at $60...says a room costs over $300!!! YIKES...so we'll just make it a day trip instead. Probably going Sunday.

That sounds nice.. How far away are you from baltimore?

WOW..300...YIKES

Status
Not open for further replies.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest