The REAL Longest Thread In Dis History Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok i wanna know where the heck everyone is?!!?

why does no one come on here anymore?!?

:sad:

ok i wanna know where the heck everyone is?!!?

why does no one come on here anymore?!?

:sad:

I know what you mean.

So sad this thread is not as busy as it used to be.

Lets hope that the fal turns evertyhing around... and all the Real buds will be at it again!!:goodvibes

My internet is back up!!!

My Internet is back up!!!![/SIZE]

My internet is back up!!!

Now to play catch-up!

Ok, I'm caught up.

Steph-- hope you get my card soon...it was mailed late cuz I kept forgetting to go to the post office to get it weighed.

Love the pics of your new place -- the view on the lake is terrific -- BH did an awesome job on your comforter -- it really livens up your room with the color.

WT -- hope all those extra hours pays off -- literally!!

I got your letter with my very first DIS LGMH -- I love it!!

TrentMom -- any word on a job? I don't think I missed your update on this??

I need to take DD to one of the free movies around here, too...just been so busy we haven't gotten there yet...but DD doesn't sit still for movies or tv yet so maybe next year...

DisneyMama -- Hello!! Sounds like you are kept busy with camping (100 degrees at 9pm at night -- YUCK!!!)

That's too funny that you and TrentMom bought the same POC theme cards!!

I bought my DVC Annual Passes this past Saturday since I saw that Disney was raising all their ticket prices on Sunday!

My DD's Disney activity book for the plane is nearly done -- only 11 more pages to go. It's turned out great! I'll post pics soon.

My update -- I'm in the process of giving myself injections every night (fertility) to make sure my little eggs are doing their job...DH's "input" should be needed mid-to-late next week!!!

DD took her nap in the Toddler Bed today -- well, I put her down at 2:30pm and she didn't sleep until 4pm...we have one of those video monitors so I could watch her in the room -- she was walking all around, then climbed in bed. Then went to her bookcase, then read books in bed. Then opened the door and peeked her head out the gate, then went to bed.

I sure hope it gets easier...not sure if I should just leave her in the crib or try to transition to the toddler bed...

Ok, well I better get to bed...early doctor appt tomorrow (today) to have an ultrasound done to check status.

I bought my DVC Annual Passes this past Saturday since I saw that Disney was raising all their ticket prices on Sunday!

My DD's Disney activity book for the plane is nearly done -- only 11 more pages to go. It's turned out great! I'll post pics soon.

My update -- I'm in the process of giving myself injections every night (fertility) to make sure my little eggs are doing their job...DH's "input" should be needed mid-to-late next week!!!

DD took her nap in the Toddler Bed today -- well, I put her down at 2:30pm and she didn't sleep until 4pm...we have one of those video monitors so I could watch her in the room -- she was walking all around, then climbed in bed. Then went to her bookcase, then read books in bed. Then opened the door and peeked her head out the gate, then went to bed.

I sure hope it gets easier...not sure if I should just leave her in the crib or try to transition to the toddler bed...

Ok, well I better get to bed...early doctor appt tomorrow (today) to have an ultrasound done to check status.

ok well good night then... hope everything is turning out ok with your fertility and stuff!! :thumbsup2 thats cute about DD being up and down.. but prolly not to you!! :lmao: ill let you know when I get your card.. not today.. who knows.. :confused3 (teehee!! just for you!)

I got to talk to Sharky DS on yahoo!! :rotfl:

here is our conversation!

Stephanie: its all bad!
Sharky: h1234567890
Stephanie: *sharky's DS?* (I said his name..)
Sharky: 5tttgjjhjjjkkkiooyea
Sharky: yes
Stephanie: hola *DS*!! (again name was said)
Sharky: *smilie*
Sharky: hi
Stephanie: are you being a good boy?
Sharky: asvbhjuyhhggghhyyyhhhjuuhhhhhhjhhiiijjulklopp7rfddfdsss
Stephanie: fmgnj xdgjshdwoierh23otrsdkgjdfhgkj h dgjkhdfgudfgho!!!!!!
Sharky: *smilie was here*
Stephanie: *smilie was here*
Sharky:fguuyhhnndrrgtgjyjyjhgfgtghhyyuiujjmmmmnbbbbnnmmnjjhkujiiooiyyuuuiuuuuuuuuuuuuiuikmnn
Stephanie: djgfh dgdfkjdfgh dfg ,ndfgkjdf!!!!
Sharky: ertgwescccdddggfgghjhyuufzfczaEDCHNFFVBFCF V VVVCCCVCVCXC
Sharky: BBNJMKLPRTEDAHY
Stephanie: sdlgkjdfgdfkjg j kBNFKDS!
Sharky: ERTYUUIOOPFVCCXDFGVVVVVCVCVCVV
Sharky: ZXEGGGTHHFFRTGNHHGGVVGGGGHHHGGG
Stephanie: CMNXM<CM<XKSLH!!!!!!!!!!!!LKDJ VKNDKDN LND
Stephanie: djkghdf dfjgf fjkgh laskuerewn 2131209 ksdlfjh!
Sharky: JHYGTVCXZRJMBVHGFTREWQ
Sharky: HKUYTREzwassdVFddDDDddFFdd
Stephanie: *some smilie was here*
Sharky: FRDSSSEEEESSSWEEEEEE4EEEEE4EEEE4EE4E4EEE44
Stephanie: mh xcgkjdwesmdnf fkjdf jdh~ sdjv sd@!
Sharky: *smilie was here*
Sharky: WHERE YOU getting all your smilies from
Sharky: me now

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: had to share.. it was a very deep and insightful conversation.. as you all can tell.. :lmao:

TrentMom -- any word on a job? I don't think I missed your update on this??

I need to take DD to one of the free movies around here, too...just been so busy we haven't gotten there yet...but DD doesn't sit still for movies or tv yet so maybe next year...

No word on a job yet.

However, my mil said she will go back to watching my son full time, so I called the temp agency and told them I am available for full time positions again.

She said that should make things easier.So,hopefully tomorrow or Monday, I will hear something.

If not, I am hoping that since the college kids should be getting read to go back to school in about a week, some openings will appear

Please cross everythng for me...Thanks:goodvibes

The good thing about the movies..it is free...so if ds didn't sit still, I could leave...and not be uoset about losing money:cool1: :cool1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter