The Randomicles of Threadia: Prince Caspian

Status
Not open for further replies.
had the easiest AP exam ever today. Almost as easy as AP Human Geography was.

It kept repeating questions...so either free points or it'll stink to be us.

White cheddar mac'n cheese or toy story-shaped?
:thumbsup2

"A passionate, darker re-imagining of a series of classic children's books, this tale centers around an emotionally troubled young woman who tries to fight the forces of evil, while dealing with a heartbreaking curse that threatens to tear her apart from her one true love. The most well-known and acclaimed work of its kind, it has been adapted into a novel and a motion picture"

Who can guess what this is describing?

"A passionate, darker re-imagining of a series of classic children's books, this tale centers around an emotionally troubled young woman who tries to fight the forces of evil, while dealing with a heartbreaking curse that threatens to tear her apart from her one true love. The most well-known and acclaimed work of its kind, it has been adapted into a novel and a motion picture"

Who can guess what this is describing?

I had no idea. I was thinking it was something Alice in Wonderland related. I had to look it up on Google, then found out what it was. I can't stop laughing!

If my sister does not stop whining about playing her guitar at the top of her lungs, I'm going to go up there and smack her. >.<

bring on the exams. I. AM. READY.

lol jk, my exams don't start until wednesday or thursday of next week. We are soooo far behind

Harry Potter: A boy is hit by a curse that should kill him, but it doesn't. Then he sets out to save the world, armed with magic and The Power Of Love.
Harry Potter And The Philosophers Stone: At his new school, a boy learns magic and tries to stop a teacher from stealing a rock.
Harry Potter And The Chamber Of Secrets: The whole school is endangered by a girl writing in her diary. It takes a full school year to resolve the situation.
Harry Potter And The Prisoner Of Azkaban: A boy worries about meeting his godfather and later decides that he should try to kill his best friend's pet.
Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire: The villain scores a major victory by letting the hero win a big cup.
Harry Potter And The Order Of The Phoenix: A school bureaucrat is outraged when students take an interest in their education.
Harry Potter And The Half Blood Prince: A boy finds a really cool book and learns from it. This turns out to be very bad.
Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows: A boy and his friends go camping. Along the way, he learns that his deceased principal had past connections with a Depraved Homosexual war criminal whose Redemption Equals Death.
Alternately: A boy and his friends skip school.
Or: A boy spends a year trying to kill a man. He eventually succeeds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter