The Oogie Boogie Bash 2022 Thread (ALL DATES SOLD OUT)

I'm in right now. It is currently showing the sold out dates as:

Sept 27
October, 9, 11, 13, 18, 20, 23 and 29.

That is a lot gone already.

A Tuesday in September seems like such a random date to be sold out...
I think the hotel offer ending the 29th could be contributing. I almost moved our whole trip because the offer would save us $1000... but the flights were more expensive and only premium rooms at DLH were left.

Hope this is the right area to ask, never done OBB so thinking about MNSSHP past experience. Do people hop out of DCA to DL when there is a scheduled OBB party? We are coming upon our window to reserve park tickets and I'm trying to figure would it be less busy at DCA when there is a OBB party. We have three days of park hoppers so we could hop to DL when DCA closes for the party right? Will it be busy because others will do the same or not so bad because OBB will draw the crowd? Any insight is appreciated!!
I was in Disneyland last year in September. I spent the day in DCA on an OBB day. I left around 4:30 and went over to DL. It wasn't too bad at that point. Later around 6:00 ish I was on the train at the Main Street station and there had been a huge exodus from DCA Ober to DL. The lines coming in were packed and pretty far back. I left the park shortly afterwards because I had dinner reservations in Downtown Disney. I was floored at the number of people coming into DL.

I was in Disneyland last year in September. I spent the day in DCA on an OBB day. I left around 4:30 and went over to DL. It wasn't too bad at that point. Later around 6:00 ish I was on the train at the Main Street station and there had been a huge exodus from DCA Ober to DL. The lines coming in were packed and pretty far back. I left the park shortly afterwards because I had dinner reservations in Downtown Disney. I was floored at the number of people coming into DL.
This is what I'm worried about and leaning towards trying for a sit down dinner outside the parks. Thanks for your insight.

Have a feeling october will be sold out by tomorrow with the way tickets are going. Only 5 dates in October left.

Great googley-moogley.... they don't mess around do they. Was going to wait until this evening when I could get all 4 in the family to review date options. Good thing I decided to just make a solo executive decision and pick a date a few hours ago. Glanced in again and now there's 11 of the total dates sold out. Was only 3 sold out when I grabbed mine.

Currently sold out:
September 10, 27
October 4, 9, 11, 13, 16, 18, 20, 23, 29

Still available:
September 6, 13, 15, 18, 20, 22, 25, 29
October 2, 6, 25, 27, 31

Currently sold out:
September 10, 27
October 4, 9, 11, 13, 16, 18, 20, 23, 29

Still available:
September 6, 13, 15, 18, 20, 22, 25, 29
October 2, 6, 25, 27, 31
September 29 and October 6 are now showing sold out to me.

September 29 and October 6 are now showing sold out to me.
10/6 shows for me now as sold out, but been about 5 minutes* and 9/29 still shows available on my end. Probably the next to go then. Must be bouncing back and forth.

*Based on the stated 5 minute delay the page claims the calendar may have.

Ya I’ve noticed they normally pop back for a few min but are soon to sell out not long after that.

Oh man, I had to work today and wasn't able to get on until after 5. All the dates for the week we were thinking are sold out :(

Guess it paid to wait for hours for those of you that did!

Last edited:
Oh man, I had to work today and wasn't able to get on until after 5. All the dates for the week we were thinking our sold out :(

Guess it paid to wait for hours for those of you that did!
Such a bummer! I would keep checking back and if you haven't join some Facebook groups.. people end up not being able to go and start looking to hand them over.

did dates ever get more tickets last year? my main date sold out, but my backup date still available. trying to see if I should wait or not.

I don’t know if you got your linked, but mine didn’t show up either. I had to go through my confirmation email and enter the number on the ticket under “link tickets”. They popped right up after that!

I'm trying to do that, but am getting an error message that my tickets have been linked to another account

I'm sad for people who were working today and missed out on Halloween tickets for their dates. It makes my blood boil that people buy to resell at ridiculous prices, especially when it's against Disney policy.

I would encourage anyone who comes across these resale tickets to report them or contact Disney about it. There are several listings on eBay that I already reported, but more reports are better.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter