The OMG, they closed our LTP before page 250 Game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:sad1: :grouphug:

I hope it works out for you.

I really need to get some shut eye.

Hope to see you again.

What???? Isn't it only like noon there? I need to go to bed.

Sorry Dana that things aren't any better at this job either.

Sorry Dana that things aren't any better at this job either.

The job itself is fine. It's just my boss.

I'm supposed to be part time. So why am I working 32 hours last week and the week before, and 40 hours this week? He's also refused to grant me a weekend off that I need in late November for a wedding out of state, where I'm in the bridal party. He also won't work with my schedule when I start school in January.

You're right! What movie did you see?

Geez, I step away for like an hour to water the plants, get dinner prepped and you've turned two pages! I really should post this on the WFD thread, but tonights dinner is Tomato Salad Appetizer, With four kinds of tomatoes from my garden, chives and basil from my garden, and the herbs in the vinaigrette I'm serving it with are from my garden. The only non garden items are blue cheese, blue cheese croutons, sauteed onions and BACON!!!!!!

Then we are having a steak with steamed zucchini that came from the garden! :cool1: I'm not sure what all the potting soil cost, the pots were like $17.99, but I think we might have recouped some of our costs financially if nothing else, we have flavor-wise. These tomatoes are really good. The only problem is that Fran didn't know the "Yellow Pear" variety were going to be like cherry tomatoes only they are yellow and pear shaped.

Abraham Lincoln, Vampire Hunter

Your dinner sounds fantasic.

Happy Birthday Matt. I've got Dana's evil brain; so I'm likely to forget.

:lmao: Happy birthday early, since I only know it is sometime next week and never caught the actual date.

The job itself is fine. The policies and the way the boss treats everyone isn't.

:hug:

I'm supposed to be part time. So why am I working 32 hours last week and the week before, and 40 hours this week? He's also refused to grant me a weekend off that I need in late November for a wedding out of state, where I'm in the bridal party. He also won't work with my schedule when I start school in January.

Yîkes. I hope everything works out. That is terrible of him.

Is the place massively short handed?

I hope things change after you put in a little more time there.

I doubt they will. The store is in the same union as my mom's store and she spoke to the union steward about some other issues (we were without air conditioning for about 3 weeks, during a major heat wave) and even he said that the manager is a jerk (although he used another word I can't use here).

Well that sucks, does it mean that you are still looking for a job?

At least you are getting some hours in the meantime.

Sleep well everyone. I'm checking out.

i will check out soon. Fran needs to go to bed soon, she is asleep in her chair, so I need to get her to the bed.

Happy Birthday Matt!! Just catching up, computer issues. I keep this up and I will know where everything is in a computer.

What???? Isn't it only like noon there? I need to go to bed.

It was. I needed an afternoon nap. I started a cold last week and am still coughing.

The store is in the same union as my mom's store and she spoke to the union steward about some other issues (we were without air conditioning for about 3 weeks, during a major heat wave) and even he said that the manager is a jerk (although he used another word I can't use here).

OUCH! That is NOT *nice*.

Yeah. I've put in a few applications so far.

Such a shame that you've had to apply for other jobs when the issue seems to be with an *idiot* who really should be doing what he needs to. Is there any way of appealing to corporate or is policy implementation based on what the individual wants to do?

At least you are getting some hours in the meantime.

Sleep well everyone. I'm checking out.

Sleep well!

i will check out soon. Fran needs to go to bed soon, she is asleep in her chair, so I need to get her to the bed.

Sleep well too.

Happy Birthday Matt!! Just catching up, computer issues. I keep this up and I will know where everything is in a computer.

Stoopid computer!

The one good thing about our last thread shutting early is that now I don't have to think about how to sneak in here during work hours. :lmao:

I have come to the realization that I will never be last. Threads always seem to close when I am doing something that I have no Internet access to. At least I enjoy all of you, so it makes playing a game I will never win worth it. Enjoy your workday DISfree.

I have come to the realization that I will never be last. Threads always seem to close when I am doing something that I have no Internet access to. At least I enjoy all of you, so it makes playing a game I will never win worth it. Enjoy your workday DISfree.

You never know! The threads close at such random moments.

You never know! The threads close at such random moments.

It NEVER closes on PAGE 6.

...My lame attempt to get a close and a win

..............Okay, it did not work.

........Remember this name around 250 and let me win, please!!! Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter