The OMG, they closed our LTP before page 250 Game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My brain is being evil to me. Aside from that, I'm fine.

This is one of the most odd quotes I've seen in a while! :lmao:

Holey Dooley! I just created another thread! Looks like I'll have to go think up a new game for that thread!

What gives? Not even page 250!

I say save it! I didn't want to create this one. I had JUST posted and was going to go back and reply to Matt's post that "Yes, I saw his Happy Birthday" picture on FB when I got the "Thread Closed"! :rotfl2:

I wasn't going to let you get out of that one just because we went over to a new thread!

Yeah....congrats Alison! :goodvibes

Thank you!

Maybe keep it in storage for the one after this?

I definitely like that idea!

Hmmmm. This is the same mod that stuck our friend to a pole?

Probably!

Congrats on the win Alison. We were in the movie when it got shut down. It was a good movie. The guy who played Lincoln was fantastic. Reading the end of the old thread was funny. Matt says, it will go past 250 (as it always does). That is probably why they closed it there, lol. Keeps us guessing.

You're right! What movie did you see?

Geez, I step away for like an hour to water the plants, get dinner prepped and you've turned two pages! I really should post this on the WFD thread, but tonights dinner is Tomato Salad Appetizer, With four kinds of tomatoes from my garden, chives and basil from my garden, and the herbs in the vinaigrette I'm serving it with are from my garden. The only non garden items are blue cheese, blue cheese croutons, sauteed onions and BACON!!!!!!

Then we are having a steak with steamed zucchini that came from the garden! :cool1: I'm not sure what all the potting soil cost, the pots were like $17.99, but I think we might have recouped some of our costs financially if nothing else, we have flavor-wise. These tomatoes are really good. The only problem is that Fran didn't know the "Yellow Pear" variety were going to be like cherry tomatoes only they are yellow and pear shaped.

Pictures of the produce from the garden?

I'll be posting WFD soon....but it is pumpkin soup.

Matt's birthday is next week. :thumbsup2

Happy Birthday Matt. I've got Dana's evil brain; so I'm likely to forget.

:sad1: :grouphug:

I hope it works out for you.

I really need to get some shut eye.

Hope to see you again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter