The Official VILLAS at DISNEYLAND HOTEL (Discovery Tower) Owners and Fans Info Thread

Not really a VDH item but this is the thread I visit the most. Disney acquires H2O formula.

https://dvcnews.com/dvc-program-men...e-supplying-h2o-bath-products-under-new-brand

During the 2023 Disney Vacation Club Condominium Association Meeting, Vice President - Resort Operations Alison Armor indicated that Disney had acquired the rights to the formula for the H2O products and would continue to produce them under their own Disney resorts brand.

I never gave the Disney bath products much thought but over the years I’ve come to really like using them.

Last edited:
What about the buttons though 😂
Funny! The four elevators, two each side. Buttons will be on the outer perimeter of the shafts (east & west). Looking at the two in front of you. Right one opens..buttons will be to your right as enter. Left elevator opens..buttons will be to your left as enter. 😂IMG_1708.jpeg

Quick question for the group. We changed our return flight this summer so that it would be at 6:45a on a Monday instead of 9:30p on a Sunday. At any rate that meant we need another night at VDH. We currently have a Standard View Studio booked for the first 9 nights. I can get a preferred view for the last night (or a standard view in an accessible if we wanted to).

Given we still have ~ 190 days would you:
  1. Hold out hope that night 10 opens up in the standard view and grab the preferred view for the last night for now.
  2. Do a 5 / 5 split between standard and preferred (currently available to book)? It's 15 more points to do it this way.
Thanks.

ETA: Made our decision to do the 5/5 split.

Last edited:
Quick question for the group. We changed our return flight this summer so that it would be at 6:45a on a Monday instead of 9:30p on a Sunday. At any rate that meant we need another night at VDH. We currently have a Standard View Studio booked for the first 9 nights. I can get a preferred view for the last night (or a standard view in an accessible if we wanted to).

Given we still have ~ 190 days would you:
  1. Hold out hope that night 10 opens up in the standard view and grab the preferred view for the last night for now.
  2. Do a 5 / 5 split between standard and preferred (currently available to book)? It's 15 more points to do it this way.
Thanks.

ETA: Made our decision to do the 5/5 split.
5/5 for the +15 is great choice. View upgrade and chance to get a different floor odd/even for both theming.

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest