The official SINGLES SEEKING SINGLES dating thread- PROFILES ONLY!!!

First Name: Cory

Sex: M

Hair/Eye Color: Light brown/hazel

Body Type: Athletic

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Do you have any kids: No

Do you have any pets: One pup named Chooee

Favorite activities: When I'm not out with friends, I like to bike, bowl, play piano, and hang out with my doggo.

Favorite movie: Anything in the Marvel universe. I dig superheroes! (Technically Disney now!) Favorite non-Marvel is Alice in Wonderland.

Favorite color(s): Blue and orange

Favorite Disney character(s): Iron Man, Captain America, Wonder Woman... they count, right? Also, the Mad Hatter.

A little bit about yourself: I love the outdoors, trying new things, travelling/hanging out with friends, and doing all of the things I wrote above. I'm also a bit of a move buff, and love writing fantasy stories.

A little bit about your ideal match: Someone that's kind, optimistic, and loves going on new adventures. Bonus points if you love superhero movies! Or are at least willing to marathon watch them with me and not get annoyed by my love of talking about comic book trivia.

First Name: J

Hair/Eye Color:Brown, with Brown Eyes

Body Type: average/slim

Ethnicity: Hispanic/Greek

Do you have any pets: Cats

Favorite activities: Working out, building computers

Favorite movie: Too many

Favorite color(s): Blue

Favorite Disney character(s): Donald Duck!

A little bit about yourself: Down to earth and very friendly. You can say I am overall a great person to be around. :]

Ideal match: She has to enjoy theme parks as much as I do! :D Someone willing to travel with me.

Plan on traveling solo sometime this year. Would love to meet someone during this time or even plan a trip/vacation together :)

First Name: Paul

Male

Hair/Eye Color: Dark Blonde, Blue

Body Type: Average

Ethnicity: White

Do you have any kids: No but I would like to have children someday.

Do you have any pets: I personally do not, but my parents have two dogs.

Favorite activities: Planning trips to Disney World, anything outdoors like hiking, fishing, etc. Attending sports games.

Favorite movie(s): Disney: Lion King (first movie I saw in the theaters Non-Disney movie: The Blind Side

Favorite color: Blue

Favorite Disney character(s): Baloo, Donald Duck, Wreck - it -Ralph

A little bit about yourself: I am a very relaxed person and like to have fun. I like to laugh and be a little goofy once in a while. I have done three Disney College Programs in Disney World and I was a Disney World College Program Campus Representative at my College during my college years. I love to travel and looking for new places to travel.

A little bit about your ideal match: Someone who has a sense of humor and likes to have a good laugh once in a while. A person who is a Disney person who likes to go to Disney World (I try to go every year). Likes to travel and is a family person.407393

First Name: Sahara

Sex: F

Hair/Eye Color: Brown / also brown

Body Type: Athletically curvy??

Ethnicity: Mixed Asian (filipino) / White

Occupation: Graduate Student / Research Assistant / Teaching Assistant

Do you have any kids: Nope

Do you have any pets: Not...technically. My current apartment doesn't allow pets, so my fur baby (German Sheppard) is living with my dad right now

Favorite activities: Does planning Disney trips count 🤷‍♀️ but also playing video games (I'm rather fond of anything Nintendo or Square Enix), traveling when I have the funds to do so, Pokemon Go (as one of the only people who still plays it),

Favorite movie: Princess Bride, Lilo and Stitch, Marvel and Harry Potter movies. I watch more TV shows and mini-series than movies

Favorite color(s): Red, pink, and blue

Favorite Disney character(s): Stitch and Minni Mouse

A little bit about yourself: I'm a grad student studying psychology and writing my thesis on how to increase attentional spans by using video games, so that kinda tells everyone what I'm into. I'm a huge Disney nerd who grew up going to parks in the central Florida area, so I do try to go back whenever I can. Mostly I'm a chill nerd.

A little bit about your ideal match: Someone to geek out over things with who enjoys themes parks as much as I do.

Last edited:

First Name: Teresa

Age: 62 (Yes, I'm old but young at heart! I'll be 63 in August.)

Hair/Eye Color: Silver-ish with some brown/blonde mixed in. Mother Nature colors it for me ;)

Body Type: Working on that; I have a few extra pounds still.

Ethnicity: Caucasion

Do you have any kids: grown

Do you have any pets: Do farm animals count? We have goats, chickens, and ducks. I live on a farm-ette with my daughter and her family. My grandson has a dog and the farm has an outside cat.

Favorite activities: I embroider and do heat transfer vinyl custom shirts and baby things

Favorite movie: Bedknobs and Broomsticks

Favorite color(s): Pink and purple

Favorite Disney character(s): I have a lot of favorites, including Mickey and Minnie.

A little bit about yourself: I'm a widow who took care of my disabled spouse for many years. He died in 2014 and I've been moving on with life since then. I'm not looking for marriage again, but if it happens then that's OK, too.

A little bit about your ideal match: I'm looking for someone close to my age - either direction is fine - who likes to do WDW trips and would LOVE to do a cruise.

Last edited:
First Name: John

Sex: Absolutely! And male.

Hair/Eye Color: Brown and Brown

Body Type: Ample for now

Do you have any kids: nope

Do you have any pets: Nope

Favorite activities: Baseball, Harleys and Disney

Favorite movie: The Incredibles

Favorite color(s): Purple and Green

Favorite Disney character(s): Mr. Incredible!

A little bit about yourself: Single Male. No Kids, DVC person(Grand Floridian and Wilderness Lodge), Disney junky

A little bit about your ideal match: Love Disney, Roller coasters, Adventurous but geeky as well

And yes, that is a POC flag.
.me.jpgphoto3.jpg

First Name: Jenn

Hair/Eye Color: Brown hair, Green eyes

Body Type: Tall, Curvy

Do you have any kids: No, but would like to have a family some day

Do you have any pets: I have a beautiful australian shepherd, and two kitties

Favorite Activities: Outdoor activities, spending time with friends and family, walking my dog, going for rides in the car, watching a great movie, binge watching Netflix, visiting Disney World of course!

Favorite Disney Characters: Rapunzel, Moana, Belle

A little bit about yourself: I value education very highly, working on a PHD, currently have a Masters in education. I love laughing, am very outgoing, and value family and friends very highly.

A little bit about your ideal match: Someone easy-going, funny, kind, and caring. Someone who understands my Disney-obsession ;), someone who values learning and growing together.

Hey Jenn, where in the Hudson Valley are you from?

First Name: Dan

Hair/Eye Color: Brown and Hazel

Do you have any pets: Nope

Favorite activities: Playing music, playing board and card games, bar trivia, cooking, Disney

Favorite movie: National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation

Favorite Disney character(s): Can't pick a favorite

A little bit about yourself: Musician, foodie, goofball

A little bit about your ideal match: Comfortable in their own skin, good sense of humor, likes to have fun

First Name: Melissa

Hair/Eye Color: Brown/Hazel

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Do you have any pets: No

Favorite activities: Dancing and Singing

Favorite movie: Way too many to list lol

Favorite Disney character(s): Way too many to list lol

A little bit about yourself: I love to be outdoors, I love the beach, mall, movies, car shows, sporting events, museums, Disney World, Universal Studios, Busch Gardens, Sea World, and many more. I love to dance, sing, bike, hike, fish, boating, camping, skating and travel.

A little bit about your ideal match: Bonus if you love Disney as much as me 😂 He has to be himself and he has to have a good head on his shoulders.

If you have any questions feel free to message me 😘

Attachments

• 488CEF27-0822-44AF-A061-EE3212B6E4ED.jpeg
    488CEF27-0822-44AF-A061-EE3212B6E4ED.jpeg
    37.7 KB · Views: 91
  • 5919ABF8-9E35-4B48-8BD7-1F92DA08F110.jpeg
    5919ABF8-9E35-4B48-8BD7-1F92DA08F110.jpeg
    33.3 KB · Views: 95
  • 250C293E-E2D6-4D1F-AC1A-6533C50A9CEF.jpeg
    250C293E-E2D6-4D1F-AC1A-6533C50A9CEF.jpeg
    43.1 KB · Views: 91
First Name:
Lynette
Sex:
F

Hair/Eye Color:
Auburn / green
Body Type:
BBW
Ethnicity:
European American - Caucasian

Teacher
Do you have any kids:
One grown daughter
Do you have any pets:
A small fluffy dog
Favorite activities:
Planning Disney trips
Favorite movie:
Mary Poppins
Favorite color(s)
Jewel tones-
Favorite Disney character(s)
Tink , Belle, Minnie and Mickey

A little bit about yourself:
Love Disney Cruises- and travel. I love participating in Fish Extenders, I Organize Cruise groups and craft gifts with my embroidery, sewing and cutter machines. I am happiest being creative.
A little bit about your ideal match:
Wants to travel the world, loves animals , is kind and loving.

Attachments

• C8A84CB0-7B47-40DF-909D-A81324FB9854.jpeg
    C8A84CB0-7B47-40DF-909D-A81324FB9854.jpeg
    103 KB · Views: 98
Totally loving this!

First Name: Terry
Sex: Female
Hair/Eye Color: Brown, Green
Body Type: Fit
Do you have any kids: Three princes 25, 19, 16
Do you have any pets: 3 cats
Favorite activities: kickboxing, running, hiking, swimming, boogie boarding
Favorite movie: Too many to count but all the Marvel movies will count as just one 8-)
Favorite color(s): pink
Favorite Disney character(s): Belle

A little bit about yourself: I shout out random Disney movie quotes, love love love to cook, a little bit old fashioned, ice cream is my weakness, dole whips are an even worse weakness, I love Groot without a doubt, traveled to Disney solo, planning on another trip and dream is to do Disney Princess Half Marathon. Currently running and training for that magical day.

A little bit about your ideal match: Must love Disney as much or more than I do, want to meet there at some point and look at me the way those Disney princes look at those Disney princesses lol423368423369423373488460

Last edited:
First Name: Alex

Sex: female

Hair/Eye Color: brown/brown

Body Type: a few extra/full figured?

Ethnicity: white

Do you have any kids: no

Do you have any pets: yes, a dog and two cats!

Favorite activities: baking and cooking, movies, traveling, photography

Favorite movie: Movies are a big deal for me so I can't pick just one. Of course Disney! But I love Star Wars and horror films too!

Favorite color(s): purple and green

Favorite Disney character(s): Stitch, Jiminy Cricket, Ariel. It's really hard to only pick a few

A little bit about yourself: I always hate talking about myself, haha. I love to bake and I love photography. I'm just putting this out there to see if it brings me any luck!

A little bit about your ideal match: just looking for someone I can connect with, that'll watch Disney movies with me and then watch horror movies :)

First Name: Will

Sex: male

Hair/Eye Color: Brown/blue

Body Type: average

Ethnicity: white

Do you have any kids:no

Do you have any pets: no

Favorite activities: cooking, film, walking, game nights, theater

Favorite movie: Back to the Future

Favorite color(s): green

Favorite Disney character(s): Oswald (and no it’s not an attempt to be different)

A little bit about yourself: I’m originally from Chicago and have moved to Tallahassee to direct newscasts and be an on air chef. Here’s a link because I know most people will think I’m making that up.

A little bit about your ideal match: a Disney fan who is ok trying test recipes.

Last edited:
First Name: Sahara

Hair/Eye Color: Brown / also brown

Body Type: Athletically curvy??

Ethnicity: Mixed Asian (filipino) / White

Occupation: Graduate Student / Research Assistant / Teaching Assistant

Do you have any pets: Not...technically. My current apartment doesn't allow pets, so my fur baby (German Sheppard) is living with my dad right now

Favorite activities: Does planning Disney trips count 🤷‍♀️ but also playing video games (I'm rather fond of anything Nintendo or Square Enix), traveling when I have the funds to do so, Pokemon Go (as one of the only people who still plays it),

Favorite movie: Princess Bride, Lilo and Stitch, Marvel and Harry Potter movies. I watch more TV shows and mini-series than movies

Favorite color(s): Red, pink, and blue

Favorite Disney character(s): Stitch and Minni Mouse

A little bit about yourself: I'm a grad student studying psychology and writing my thesis on how to increase attentional spans by using video games, so that kinda tells everyone what I'm into. I'm a huge Disney nerd who grew up going to parks in the central Florida area, so I do try to go back whenever I can. Mostly I'm a chill nerd.

A little bit about your ideal match: Someone to geek out over things with who enjoys themes parks as much as I do.

If you wonder why it took so long to respond, it’s because I’m an idiot who has no idea how this site works 😂

@wanderingfilmc

😄 You need to make at least 10 posts to direct messages to people. I think there is an area of the site to do it??

I dunno, this site can get a bit confusing 😅

You just click on a name and select Start a Conversation. You do need at least 10 posts to do so. I hope that helps.

First Name: Eric

Sex:
M

Hair/Eye Color:
Brown (with a bit of grey)/brown (with a bit of green)

Body Type:
Mesomorphic

Ethnicity:
Caucasian

IT Manager

Do you have any kids:
Two, aged 14 (almost 15) and 12.

Do you have any pets:
No, but I do love animals

Favorite activities:
Disney trips, planning Disney trips, running, runDisney trips, movies, going out to eat, reading

Favorite movie:
Casablanca, but if we're limiting it to movies made by Disney, probably Black Panther. If we're limiting it to things under the Disney imprint proper, Mulan.

Favorite color(s):
Green

Favorite Disney character(s):
There are so many now... Mulan, Princess Leia, T'Challa, Belle...

A little bit about yourself:
I'm a nerd. Professionally. I manage systems administrators and have to remain technical to do my job. I'm also a Disney nerd, have been for a while, and the acquisition of Marvel and Lucasfilm have just moved more of my nerdery into a single bucket. I fell in love with the parks on my first trip with my first child. I've loved the runDisney races and have done 4 Dopeys and 2 additional Goofys in the past six years.

A little bit about your ideal match:
She's a kind, generous Disney fan who may delight in other bits of nerdery as well.

First Name: Clifton
Sex: male 1/2 filipino/white
Hair/Eye Color: Brown, black
Body Type: THICC, no really average lol
Do you have any kids: no
Do you have any pets: no
Favorite activities: Hiking, going to Theme parks, talk about cars and wrestling.
Favorite movie: Jurassic Park but too many to list.
Favorite color(s): red
Favorite Disney character(s): Thanos (WHAT?!)

Update: Appearently I cannot post pics at all without problems :(

Last edited:
I love this thread! I always have some hope that I'll meet a like-minded person on trips, and had one magical Disney date with a stranger. Anyhow...

First Name: Sara

Location: Atlanta, but not attached, may move home to Indiana

Hair/Eye Color: Brown/Brown

Body Type: Slender

Do you have any pets: No

Favorite activities: Dancing, live music, travel, kayak/hiking, going to farmers markets, enjoying good food with good people

Favorite movie:

Favorite color(s): Red

Favorite Disney character(s): I suppose Mickey since we have the same birthday!

A little bit about yourself: I'm down to earth, bright, genuine, outgoing introvert, old-fashioned and like affection, creativity, culture, learning, health and travel/exploring new places, or just having a long weekend on the coast to sleep, rest, go out to eat.

A little bit about your ideal match: Fun-loving, intelligent, kind, down to earth with a good mind, comforting/affectionate, trustworthy

36603000_10156288566363280_2707909423371649024_n.jpg

Last edited:
First Name: Doug

Hair/Eye Color: Brown/Hazel

Body Type: Athletic

Do you have any pets: Yes. 2 cats

Favorite activities: Tennis, golf, going to the movies, traveling

Favorite movie: Harry Potter

Favorite Disney character(s): All of the Star Wars characters. Especially chewie

A little bit about yourself: I'm very easy going and fun to travel with. I like to go with the flow and have fun every step of the way. I do break out terrible dad jokes frequently

A little bit about your ideal match: Intelligent, funny, able to withstand the previously mentioned jokes. Curious about the world, enjoys traveling

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!