The official SINGLES SEEKING SINGLES dating thread- PROFILES ONLY!!!

:rotfl:When i went to visit a friend of mine in florida, I definitely thought about moving there..i loved it! But then again, love my job here in Jersey!

As someone who spent the first 22 years of his life in Jersey, and who has an unreasonable love for the Garden State, let me just say that if you can ever get a job down here: do it! You won't regret it.

Coulda fooled me. Least not in my area or around my age. I've been looking for years. Oh well. :surfweb:

I amvery sorry to hear that. I also say this to anyone who will listen. Age is only number---opposites do attract. It is hard I think to find that perfect soulmate, not only on here-but in real life. In the end I do hope and wish we all find that true soulmate; on here or elsewhere.

OregonGirl.. some activity huh!!!

The same bar that you've never been too.....:rotfl2:

Ohhhhhhhhhhh I miss this post... hihihi yes diznut66.. wanna meet there?? I ehard they have good drinks :goodvibes

First Name: Joe

A little bit about your ideal match: Gotta be smart, funny, love Disney and have GREAT teeth!

:welcome: my almost neighbor!!!

Well if you all would move to Florida that would make it a lot easier for the men in the thread who live there ;) What's that, we should move? Hey, we're the ones living close to Disney World!

Amen to that:thumbsup2

calurduran... Birdman1511... so jealous of you two... will you be making the Florida Meet??!!! Give Sha and Reb a hug for me they are great peeps!!!

You are the closest one I have seen to MD. And still two states away!

I can vouch for CaptDavidHook!!! he is a good egg... dont let the two states away an obstacle... hmmmm David.. wanna trekk to Baltimore for some crab cakes... :p about time you come to a meet....

I am sorry to hear that. I do wish u luck. :thumbsup2

howdyhoooo Pal!!!

First Name: Sarah

Sex: Female

Hair/Eye Color: Brown/Brown

Body Type: I've got some curves and I love em!

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Do you have any kids: Nope

Do you have any pets: Yes, a 7 year old Cairn Terrier. He looks just like Toto!

Favorite activities: Doing things with my family/friends, travelling, watching movies, shopping, sports (playing or watching)

Favorite movie: Oh gosh... The Italian Job, Renaissance Man, Failure to Launch, The Holiday, The Notebook...

Favorite color(s): University of Kentucky blue

Favorite Disney character(s): Minnie Mouse, Flounder, Thumper

A little bit about yourself: I love to travel - I'd love to see the world. I enjoy spending time with my family and friends. I LOVE University of Kentucky football and basketball, I for sure bleed blue. :thumbsup2 I like to shop, read, go to movies, stay home and enjoy a good book and a glass of wine. I'm in school right now and have about a year and a half left and I am so ready for it to be over! I have a degree in hospitality management and tourism but I decided I really want to be a teacher so I'm back in school for elementary education and I truly love it. Being in the classroom is the most comfortable place for me and when I am there, it really reinforces that it is what I am supposed to do with my life.

A little bit about your ideal match: I'd like to meet a guy who wants to travel the world, who's adventerous and will push me outside my comfort zone. I'd like to meet someone who is okay with going out one night and dressing up and the next night laying around and not needing to wear any makeup. (Me, not him. I'm not into my man wearing makeup.) haha! I just want someone who becomes my best friend.

I have lots of pictures but this is a new laptop and I don't have any on here but I'd be happy to put one up tomorrow. :)

First Name: Louise

Location: England (I realise this makes it unlikely I'll find anyone on here, but thought it couldn't hurt!)

Sex: Female

Hair/Eye Color: Dark red (dyed) hair/grey-blue eyes

Body Type: Average-hourglass

Do you have any kids: None.

Do you have any pets: 2 very neurotic poodles, Oscar and Eddie

Favorite activities: Hanging out with good friends and watching films.

Favorite movie: Labyrinth, probably.

Favorite color(s): green, purple, blue. I like colour.

Favorite Disney character(s): Miss Bianca and Bernard from The Rescuers, Princess Aurora, Stitch, Woody, Mickey, Donald, Aladdin...

A little bit about yourself: I'm a movie nerd, I go to the cinema at least twice a week usually. I'm pretty quiet at first, but once you get to know me it can be difficult to shut me up!
I'm just about to start a maths course before I start a degree in religious studies (I'm not personally religious but find it fascinating!) and becoming an RE teacher.

A little bit about your ideal match: Has to be someone who doesn't mind my obsession with Disney, preferably shares my passion. Intelligent and funny. I think those are my only requirements. :goodvibes

Pictures on request.

First Name: Judy

Sex: female

Hair/Eye Color: Blue Eyes

Body Type: A fe extra pounds that on't go away

Do you have any kids: yes

Do you have any pets: 1 dog

Favorite activities: movies, quick trips to Disney, cooking..anything fun pretty much

Favorite movie: An affair to remember

Favorite color(s): Green

Favorite Disney character(s): Classics.. Mickey and Minnie

A little bit about yourself: I am a ido ho loves Disney. It is my happy place and I hope to retire soon to go more oftern. I love my home, family, and theatre. I am open, outgoing, and anxious to meet someone who "gets" Disney

A little bit about your ideal match: Sense of humor is a must. Some one outgoing who shares some of the same interest and values I share. If you"re outgoing that is always a plus. Being positive, not negative is essential. North Carolina is my home... nearby would be nice...

There are Englishmen, just old ones!!:rolleyes1

nobody gets old!!! "grabs Graeme's dictionary, look for that page that says old... tore the page , burn it and discard the ashes" there no more of that word in your dictionary!!! You hear!!! :goodvibes

I actually met and had a few dates with a guy from eHarmony...and it was friggin awful!

So sorry PiratesFan... just charge it to experience!!! :hug:

hey peeps!!! are you familiar with Linthicum Heights??? wanna grab a bite to eat ??? :goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

First Name: Katie

Sex:Female

Hair/Eye Color: Red Hair, Hazel Eyes

Body Type: Curvy

Do you have any kids: No kids

Do you have any pets: No pets

Favorite activities: Travel, going to the beach, walking around the harbor, going to concerts, going to Ravens games

Favorite movie: Empire Records is a movie that I will always watch

Favorite color(s): Purple

Favorite Disney character(s): Maleficent

A little bit about yourself: I am a thirty year old girl next door. I own my own condo and I am very close with my family. I love to travel and wish I could do more internationally.

A little bit about your ideal match: My match would ideally start out as my friend first and all the rest would follow.

First Name: Scott

Sex: Male

Hair/Eye Color: Brown/Brown

Body Type: Stocky, but getting in shape, I'm 6'3" and I hide my weight really well

Ethnicity: White

Do you have any kids: No

Do you have any pets: 2 spoil rotten cats :)

Favorite activities: Travel and some place called Disneyworld

Favorite movie: The Big Lebowski

Favorite color(s): Navy Blue

Favorite Disney character(s): Goofy, Donald, Mickey, Lucifer

A little bit about yourself: I've reached a point in my life where I'm happy. I have a job I enjoy, family that I love, two spoiled cats, but am still looking for the girl. I love to travel, I spent a few years living in the tropics so I have a big weakness for white sandy beaches.... I have two nieces and a nephew that I spoil quite often... I'm a big kid at heart.

A little bit about your ideal match: As to Who I'm looking for... She's independent, sassy, knowledgeable, determined, has goals, wants a house full of kids, love animals, likes to be outdoors, loves chocolate, can sleep late on Sundays, sings in the car, has her own quirks and can tolerate mine, likes to dance and doesn’t mind show me how to as well, occasionally reads the paper or watches some type of news program, notices and appreciates the small things in life, leaves her shoes at the door… I know… lots of stuff, and not all of them are required but I figured, might as well let you know... oh yeah, likes Disney too.

Here's Me!
8412422.jpg
17831247B1.jpg

First Name: Sandy

Sex: F

Hair/Eye Color: light brown/blue

Body Type: normal

Ethnicity: white

Do you have any kids: yes, 2 at home

Do you have any pets: 1, t-cup chihuahua

Favorite activities: planning Disney trips, browsing internet, reading, anything that involves my children

Favorite movie: It's hard to pick just one. I LOVE MOVIES.

Favorite color(s): black

Favorite Disney character(s): Mickey Mouse, of course

A little bit about yourself: Single mom hoping to meet someone who loves Disney as much as I do, not just Disney World, but also Disney Cruise Line. I am active in my children's school, as well as all activities that they are involved in. I am a Christian and carry myself like a lady. I feel that honesty and open communication is key in all relationships.

A little bit about your ideal match: Must 'get' Disney and want to take it all in, not just see it as a chore to get through the day at WDW. Must enjoy the joys and trials that come with teens. Cannot be a smoker and prefer someone that is strong in their Christian faith.

Hi all!

My name is Janine and I am very married (LOL), however......... a coworker of mine whom I am very good friends with is seeking his Cinderella. He is very sweet, a little shy :lovestruc, and an avid Disney and animal lover. He is about 6', average build, wavy brown hair, blue eyes, and very athletic. He is a successful accountant waiting and willing to share his life with that special princess:. New Jersey/ PA preferred. PM me with all inquires please!!!!!

First Name: David

Sex: male

Hair/Eye Color: Brown & Blue Eyes

Body Type: Avg/med build

Ethnicity: Italian/Irish

Do you have any kids: No

Do you have any pets: No

Favorite activities: Sports, movies, history, walks, cooking..anything fun pretty much

Favorite movie: Caddyshack, Saving Private Ryan, Superbad, 300, Gettysburg, Fast Times At Ridgemont High

Favorite color(s): Green

Favorite Disney character(s): Captain Hook, Pluto, Stitch, Chip and Dale

A little bit about yourself: I guess I would say i'm very outgoing with a good sense of humor. Very laid back at times, always looking for some great fun and conversation. Anything you like to know feel free to pm me. I'm practically an open book.

A little bit about your ideal match: Sense of humor is a must. Some one outgoing who shares some of the same interest and values I share. If your outgoing that is always a plus. If you like sports, even better LOL[/COLOR]

There's a NYC Disney meet planned for June 26th in Bryant Park.

There will be Vinylmation trading as well. Info in sig below - come on out, we'll love to see as many people as we can! :goodvibes

I see there are tons of NY/NJ/tri-state people on here. It would be nice to commiserate in realtime. :thumbsup2

Maybe get back together when the Disney store opens in Times Square in the Fall?? :idea:

Hopefully everybody had a Wonderful long weekend.. now back to our search... :goodvibes

cant complain that it was to long.. i worked...

So jealous... are you gonna make the meet this weekend ???:goodvibes

Unfortunately i won't be able to make it I'm gonna be up in Atlanta for my friend's wedding/bachelor party... seems like all my friends are startin' to get married now lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter