The official SINGLES SEEKING SINGLES dating thread- PROFILES ONLY!!!

Hi, everyone! I just thought I'd throw this out there. Been lurking on the DIS for a while and decided to start posting (got back from WDW today), and came across this thread. Here goes!

First Name: Joe

Sex: Male

Hair/Eye Color: Light brown / blue-green

Body Type: Tall, moderate build

Ethnicity: White

Do you have any kids: No

Do you have any pets: No

Favorite activities: Golf, bowling, traveling, exploring new places, slow-cooking, making waffles, walking around the city, hiking

Favorite movie: The Big Lebowski

Favorite color(s): Green

Favorite Disney character(s): Goofy (I can even do an OK voice!)

A little bit about yourself: I'm working full-time and going to school two nights a week for my MBA. I'm a pretty independent person who would like to find someone to connect with on many levels - as a romantic mate, and as someone to share adventures with. I love learning and discovery, so I'd want to have someone in my life who is interested in exploring and trying new things.

A little bit about your ideal match: I'm looking for a woman who is gentle and kind, and who has a positive outlook on life. Someone who is confident in herself and what she wants, and who can get along with a wide variety of people and treat everyone with respect. And someone who can drink Beverly at Club Cool without wincing. ;) (j/k)

Might as well give this a shot...

Name: Jackie

Sex: Female

Hair/Eye Color: Brown

Body Type: Short and Thin

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Favorite activities: Reading, spending time with friends and family, Disney

Favorite movie: Jurassic Park, Gladiator, A Goofy Movie

Favorite color(s): Orange

Favorite Disney character(s): Rapunzel

A little bit about yourself: I'm a pretty laid back person and in addition to working hard, I'm learning to play guitar and training for my first half marathon. I like movies, football, and just having a good time.

A little bit about your ideal match: In addition to someone who shares my love of all things Disney (something surprising hard to find in an academic environment), I'm looking for someone who can make me laugh and I can be myself with. I'm not looking for fireworks, just someone I can connect with.

I might as well give this a try ;)

First Name: Jaime

Sex: female

Hair/Eye Color: dark brown but looks black/brown

Body Type: curvy

Ethnicity: african american, native american and cape verdean

Occupation: full time student and works full time as a receptionist

Do you have any kids: no

Do you have any pets: no

Favorite activities: working out, movies, concerts,swimming, biking, traveling

Favorite movie: Disney movies (of course):goodvibes and horror flicks

Favorite color(s): Pastels, Blue and Pink

Favorite Disney character(s): Belle, Jasmine, Pochantas and Ariel

A little bit about yourself: I am an ambitious woman who loves to travel adn enjoys going to concerts. My favorite type of music is Country and favorite country artists is Carrie Underwood, Sara Evans, Brad Paisley, and Rascal Flatts. I love relaxing on a sunday or going for a sunday drive. I love going to the movies and just hanging out with friends.

A little bit about your ideal match: I would love to meet someone who obviously loved Disney as much as I do and liked/loved country music. I would love someone who is also ambitious and striving to make more of themselves. Someone who is funny and can be playful and goofy (no pun intended).

This is my first post sorry if I screw up.

First Name: Nicole

Location: West Deptford, NJ but I want to be in Orlando, Fl (permanently) lol

Hair/Eye Color: Dirty brown/ Green

Body Type:Overweight but trying to lose

Do you have any pets:Family pet Dog Mindy would want my own dog some day

Favorite activities: Traveling, shopping, volunteering

Favorite movie:The AristoCats

Favorite color(s):Purple, Black, Green

Favorite Disney character(s):Marie (aristocats), Duchess (aristocats), Jasmine(aladdin)

A little bit about yourself: I have Multiple Sclerosis but that does not stop me from being a total Disney freak. I try to learn anything I can about Disney and Walt Disney World. I also love theater, arts and crafts, volunteering shopping for collectibles and antiques, traveling, animals, and relaxing.

A little bit about your ideal match: They should love Disney as much as I do, and just be an excepting, caring, all around good person.

First Name: David

Sex: male

Hair/Eye Color: Brown & Blue Eyes

Body Type: Avg/med build

Ethnicity: Italian/Irish

Favorite activities: Sports, movies, history, walks, cooking..anything fun pretty much

Favorite movie: Caddyshack, Saving Private Ryan, Superbad, 300, Gettysburg, Fast Times At Ridgemont High

Favorite color(s): Green

Favorite Disney character(s): Captain Hook, Pluto, Stitch, Chip and Dale

A little bit about yourself: I guess I would say i'm very outgoing with a good sense of humor. Very laid back at times, always looking for some great fun and conversation. Anything you like to know feel free to pm me. I'm practically an open book.

A little bit about your ideal match: Sense of humor is a must. Some one outgoing who shares some of the same interest and values I share. If your outgoing that is always a plus. If you like sports, even better LOL[/COLOR]

David, can't pm post number not high enough would love to talk. look at my post on like the last page if your interested.
Nicole

First Name: Debbie

Hair/Eye Color: Eyes are brown, hair is usually brown

Body Type: Definitely not on my last calorie, could stand to lose 20 or so.

Do you have any kids: Yes, a DD–15, who I have joint custody of.

Do you have any pets: Yes, 2 dogs, who I also have joint custody of.

Favorite activities: exploring, seeing new things, walking, taking drives and enjoying good conversation. Oh and I love food, which is why I have some to lose.

Favorite movie: I will watch most types of movies with the exception of horrors and ones where I’m going to have to read though the whole movie. However, if I had to chose a favorite it would be either Mary Poppins, Grease, or Sound of Music.

Favorite color(s): Purple and Green

Favorite Disney character(s): Stitch and Mickey

A little bit about yourself: I’m a fun loving person who enjoys exploring and seeing new things. I like good conversation but don’t believe there has to be constant chatter when sharing time or an experience with someone. I’m separated on the way to divorce and gainfully employed. I’m looking to meet new people so even if you are not my match maybe we could be friends. Shoot me a PM :) Oh, I enjoy NFL Football and I’m a huge Baltimore Ravens fan, planning my Sunday’s around their games

A little bit about your ideal match: The big ones are he must be honest, gainfully employed, a non-smoker, and not have an alcohol and/or drug problem (I’m okay with social drinking, I like to have a couple of drinks while out sometimes). Oh and if you want kids, you should have them, because I am not having anymore.

I have pictures, and would be willing to share through email, but I’m not posting them here for the entire world to see.

First Name: Scott (Hope my username didn't give that away lol)

Hair/Eye Color: Blonde/ Light brown hair and green eyes

Body Type: Should lose a few....working on it

Occupation: I own my own detailing business, and I also work for a car dealership

Do you have any kids: No, but would like to someday

Do you have any pets: No, but would like that too someday...lol

Favorite activities: I like fishing, watching and playing sports, love my trips to Disney of course :-D

Favorite movie: Transformers, Step Brothers, Napoleon Dynamite, Talladega Nights

Favorite color(s): Blue

Favorite Disney character(s): Donald Duck, Pluto, Mickey (Sorcerer Mickey is my favorite)

A little bit about yourself: I love spending time with friends and family. I like to go out to eat, watch a movie. I am not a big drinker. I will have a beer or two every now and then, but could go months without the desire for one. I live in South FL now, but spent a lot of time living in Ohio. I love all kinds of music: country, rock, pop...just about anything except rap...lol oh and classical

A little bit about your ideal match: She definitely has to love Disney. When we go on vacation we should both be thinking: "I want to go to Disney" lol She should not be a big drinker....if you like drinking a lot, I am prob not a good fit for you. She should be down to Earth, sincere, caring and be able to hold an intelligent conversation...I hope that's not too much to ask for :-)

First Name: Stuart

Sex: male

Hair/Eye Color: Dirty blond/blue

Body Type: Average

Favorite activities: Theme parks, traveling

Favorite movie: Anything funny or drama

Favorite color(s): red

Favorite Disney character(s): Winnie the pooh

A little bit about yourself: I moved to aus from England six years ago, I love Disney as its the best place on earth. I work as. Nurse but like to spend at least 6 weeks of the year traveling. I also love watching and attending sport events

A little bit about your ideal match: gotta be a Disney freak, sense of humor vital as I can be a little odd.

Will send a photo to anyone interested

First Name: Bob

Sex:M

Hair/Eye Color:Brown/Brown

Body Type:Average

Ethnicity:White

Do you have any kids:Yes DD8

Do you have any pets:Cat

Favorite activities:Anything Disney,listening to music, going to concerts and sporting events, checking out local cover bands, camping, running, roller blading, anything outdoors when the weather is nice.

Favorite movie:Hangover and Wedding Crashers.

Favorite color(s):Blue, Red, Black, Green

Favorite Disney character(s):Mickey and Stitch

A little bit about yourself: I'm a very fun and easy going guy. I'm laid back and can have fun no matter what I'm doing. I like to laugh and make those around me laugh and smile. I'm a very happy person and I enjoy life.

A little bit about your ideal match:I'm looking for a great girl with a sense of humor who will be my best friend. I want someone who is a great communicator and can talk about anything. I believe communication is key in a relationship. I also want someone I can have fun with no matter what we are doing. Someone who enjoys a night in or a night on the town.

First Name: Matt

Hair/Eye Color: Brown/Blue

Body Type: Average, on the thin side

Do you have any kids: Nope

Do you have any pets: Nope

Favorite activities: Going to Disney World! Otherwise, I enjoy listening to music and collecting music memorabilia, spending time with friends and reading

Favorite movie: The original Star Wars

Favorite color(s): Purple

Favorite Disney character(s): Mickey

A little bit about yourself: I am a workaholic to a degree, my thought process is that if you're going to do something, give it 110%. This is my driving force behind just about anything I do, and as a result I can be slightly obsessive when planning vacations, or collecting whatever I happen to be collecting at that time. I very much enjoy listening to music all the time. Oh, I kinda co-own/run a professional wrestling company. Yup, WWE style stuff, but it's always kept family friendly.

A little bit about your ideal match
: I'm looking for someone to share the joys of life with. We don't have to like all the same things, in fact, I'd prefer to meet people with different interests. It's much more fun to get to know someone who likes different things, you never know what you might end up liking!

My friends all know how big of a Disney fan I am and everyone jokes that I've said that I want to get married at WDW. Their retort is "What if she doesn't like Disney?" "Well, if she's gonna marry me, she's gonna have to make that terrible concession!"

And here's the most recent picture I have of myself, it's a promo shot from wrestling. Please note the Disney shirt I'm wearing though!
527994_416379278380822_100000262619077_1590526_949438150_n.jpg

First Name: Mike

Hair/Eye Color: Black hair, Hazel eyes

Body Type: Got some extra meat, but I am currently on a diet and have already lost 20 lbs. in 2 months.

Occupation: Student (Hopefully Disney College Program next Spring)

Do you have any kids: nope

Do you have any pets: I wish I had a dog

Favorite activities: Anything on the internet (Facebook,DIS, etc.) Video Games, KanJam, Partying, Watching Movies, Watching TV, and Board Games

Favorite movie: UP

Favorite color(s): Black and White :confused3

Favorite Disney character(s): Dory, Russell, Rex, Boo, Timon, Pumba, Chip, Eeyore, Baloo, Thumper, Happy and Mr. Pricklepants

A little bit about yourself: I'm currently a student hoping to get into the DCP for Spring. I am shy at first, but when I'm with my friends I'm fun and once I get to know someone better I open up. I'd love to meet people here for friends or more...PM me and we can talk more, I'm not posting my picture on here but will in PM or we can talk on facebook.

A little bit about your ideal match: If you like Disney I am sure we will get along.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter