The official SINGLES SEEKING SINGLES dating thread- PROFILES ONLY!!!

So, I've been lurking for a few years, but I thought I'd come out of hiding for this. I figure I should take any opportunity to possibly find my Belle...

First Name: Matt

Sex: Male

Hair/Eye Color: Both brown

Body Type: Slightly chubby, but working on it.

Ethnicity: Hispanic, but most people assume I'm white or Italian

Do you have any kids: No

Do you have any pets: I have a cat

Favorite activities: Hanging out with friends, watching TV, playing board games, cooking, playing out in the parks, among other things

Favorite movie: Disney: Beauty and the Beast, A Goofy Movie, The Mighty Ducks, Enchanted. Non-Disney: Back To The Future, Mrs. Doubtfire, Ocean's 11, Serenity

Favorite color(s): Green

Favorite Disney character(s): Chicken Little

A little bit about yourself: I love to make people laugh. I'm kind of a nerd. I'm quirky. I'm dedicated. It's really difficult for me to talk about myself in a self-description, but I'd be more than happy to answer any questions asked. Feel free to PM me.

A little bit about your ideal match: I operate a lot on feeling. I don't have a list of qualities I look for, it's more of a seeing if we fit together approach I have. Want to find out?

As it turns out, I'm going to need to post 8 more times before I can respond to a PM. Oh bureaucracy. I'll get to work...

A little bit about your ideal match: I operate a lot on feeling. I don't have a list of qualities I look for, it's more of a seeing if we fit together approach I have. Want to find out?

your a cast member ?? jealous!!

Is anyone having luck on here at all?

First Name: Melissa

Sex:F

Hair/Eye Color: Brown/Blue

Body Type: Chunky, but athletic

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Do you have any kids: Nope

Do you have any pets: Yes, a labradoodle named luke

Favorite activities: Going to the gym, baking, shopping, DISNEY

Favorite movie: Remember the Titans

Favorite color(s): Red

Favorite Disney character(s): Eeyore, Cinderella, Mickey, of course

A little bit about yourself: It is so hard to describe myself, but if you are interested, hit me up. I am into sports, love to watch and participate. I am extremely family oriented. I am a bit of a good girl, which I think in some ways hinders my dating experience.

A little bit about your ideal match: Breathing? Pulse? Kidding, you just have to get my sense of humor. A guy who is into Disney is good, but if he's not, don't worry, I'll change him. I would like the guy to be into sports, at least somewhat- someone I can sit down on a Saturday with and watch college football all day, and we'd never run out of conversation. Just a genuinely good guy is the goal.

By the way, over on the DCL board, I have a trip report going, so if you'd like to know more about my personality and/or family, give it a looksee.

Our Disney Cruise Line adventure!

Im not os clued up on american sports as i used to be but as an everton fan im into football in a huge way (i know u guys i the usa call it soccer, but to the rest of us is football :cool1:)

Im not os clued up on american sports as i used to be but as an everton fan im into football in a huge way (i know u guys i the usa call it soccer, but to the rest of us is football :cool1:)

Im a everton fan .. my dad has forced me to since birth :)

Haven't been here in awhile, but why not, I'll play.

First Name: Lisa

Sex: Female

Hair/Eye Color: Reddish-blonde/Blue

Body Type: Slim (leaning more towards skinny)

Do you have any kids: Nope

Do you have any pets: No. I love animals, but they're tough to travel with.

Favorite activities: Theatre, dance, all forms of adventure games (RPGs, computer games, live action)

Favorite movie: Disney: Lady and the Tramp; Non-Disney: RHPS, LOTR, Harry Potter series

Favorite color(s): Black, red, silver

Favorite Disney character(s): Eeyore

A little bit about yourself: I'm divorced with no kids. I travel full-time, usually in an RV but sometimes by plane or train, and write about my experiences for a living. I meet a ton of people, but it's tough to get close to anyone since I'm always on the move. I'm usually in Orlando from October (HHN at Universal!) through mid-December (Christmas season at Disney!). Otherwise, I tend to spend around a month in each place, which could be literally anywhere in the world. I'm an arts geek, somewhat goth, somewhat kooky, definitely off-beat. I love roadside attractions, youth hostels and Amtrak coach seating. I was a cast member at Disney and a team member at Universal off and on for over ten years.

A little bit about your ideal match: He should love both Disney and Universal without being obsessed. He obviously must love to travel, though if he can't travel full-time that's fine, as long as he doesn't try to make me stay in one place! Bonus points for being a fellow arts geek, but it's not strictly necessary.

Next trip: A very short stopover in early August (dates not certain yet) to see WWOHP and the Main Street Electrical Parade. Will be back again in early October for about two months.

It's nice to see people chatting on this thread. :)

Are any of you close to WDW? If so, would you be interested in participating in the singles/solos party I am attempting to schedule on Sunday, December 5th?

Wish I had seen this sooner. I already committed to an Illuminations party on the 4th and a breakfast on the 5th. Can't totally break the bank. Sorry, would have been nice.

So once I figure out how to post pictures later ill get a few up.

First Name: Val

Sex: F

Hair/Eye Color: Brown/blue

Body Type: athletic

Ethnicity: White

Do you have any kids: No

Do you have any pets: No

Favorite activities: traveling, working out, baseball, cooking, beaches

Favorite movie: kill bill, jurassic park

Favorite color(s): green and blue

Favorite Disney character(s): stitich

A little bit about yourself: grew up in Chicago, working here now but plan to relocate for a new law enforcement job hopefully west coast but east coast works as well :)

A little bit about your ideal match: cute, active, likes to travel, humor is a must

I am a lurker, and apparently it’s been a year since I logged on so I hope you all don’t mind me joining this thread

First Name: Julianna

Sex: Female

Hair/Eye Color: changes with my moods but I feel most like myself when it’s red/hazel

Body Type: curvy, full figured, “pooh sized” - you choose the terminology

Do you have any kids: Not yet, but I hope to someday

Do you have any pets: 1 cat – Mary Mack, hoping to get a dog soon.

Favorite activities: wii fit, belly dancing, reading, hanging out with friends, just being outdoors – walking or sitting; feeding ducks, watching baseball, especially in person – I’m new to the baseball fan club, I fell in love with the sport a little over a year ago pretty much by accident – I’m hoping to make it to at least one Phillies game this year, but for now the LV Ironpigs games will do.

Favorite movie(s): This could potentially take up several posts – I love movies, but I’ll narrow it down to a few: Ocean’s 11 (both the newer version and the original), Some Kind of Wonderful, The Breakfast Club, Rocky, The Lost Boys, Guys and Dolls . . .

Favorite color(s): I love color in general, the only real exception being yellow. Current top three would be: deep purple, deep red, and kelly green.

Favorite Disney character(s): Mulan, Eeyore, Donald, Belle, Chesire cat,

A little bit about yourself: I wear all of my emotions on my sleeve. I do not try, or wish to hide my feelings – and I have a lot of them. I like to describe myself as passionate. When I am happy; I am ecstatic, but the good comes with the bad and often when I am sad I am hysterical – the good news is that I calm down pretty quickly, as long as no one tells me to calm down ;-). I have a very dry and sarcastic sense of humor – the little things in life make me laugh. I fell in love with Disney World the first time I visited at 21, and vowed to work there someday. I did just that a few years later on the CP, sadly that was the last time I visited – I would like to get back soon, hopefully in September. Right now I have a job that I’m not terribly fond of, but I’m happy to have it; I’m working on starting a career that I love. My goal is to open an animal shelter that is very involved in the community as a whole.

A little bit about your ideal match: He needs to patient, and by that I don’t mean that he needs to be able to “put up with me”, but that he’s willing to take the time to get to know me, and to hopefully be my friend first. Unfortunately I do have some trust issues, which I’m working on – but it is what it is. One of the reasons that I like the movie “Rocky” is that I very much identify with Adrian. Not to the same extreme, but it has been a problem in the past – I’m hoping that someone exists who thinks I’m worth it enough to give me a little push before I get scared and run away (cause I do that :-/) or before he gets bored and runs away. Beyond patients my only real requirements are that he is employed, or at least seeking employment, and that he’s not involved with drugs in anyway (or seriously involved with any other people, but I hope that’s a given  )– don’t think that’s too much to ask :-D, it would be nice if he could make me laugh too. He does need to love animals; I am currently studying animal shelter management. I would prefer that he be taller than me, somewhere between the ages of 28 and 36, lives at least within driving distance, and that he does not currently have any children.

Welcome to all the new peoples!!!

NStem, and anyone else who will be at WDW during the month of December - the Christmas 2010 thread in this same "Adults & Solo Travelers" has a number of folks who plan to travel to Florida sometime during that month (complete with a calendar showing this created by yours truly), and it would be fun to schedule a number of informal meets. It doesn't look like anything spendy or fancy is in the works anymore, so don't let costs deter you!

Head over to that thread and speak up if you're interested! :)

------------------------------------------------

OregonGirl (29) princess: [[ Mom (57) :cutie: Dad (58) :cool2: ]]

Oregon Family of 3 - Nov 1-11, 2007 – Boardwalk Inn (Mouseplanet TR)

OregonGirl - Our August 2008 Disneyland visit - Marriot Residence Inn Maingate (Mouseplanet TR)

OregonGirl, family of 3 – January 24-31, 2009 – Boardwalk Inn concierge (Mouseplanet TR)

OregonGirl, family of 3, December 6-12th 2009, Boardwalk Inn concierge ºoº (Mouseplanet TR with pre-trip info)

NEXT DISNEY TRIP - DECEMBER 2nd - 11th 2010 - Boardwalk Inn club level

Im a everton fan .. my dad has forced me to since birth :)

B:cool1: Fantastic it's always good to meet fellow blues. Im hoping next season is going to be a good one and hopefully Donovan will sign perminatly as well, a bit of wishfully tinking there.

Just reading your profile and ur like me, i always feel i was born in the wrong country it always feels like being at home when i go to Orlando.

Hopefully everybody had a wonderful weekend... ouir was ful of BBQ, wine and new friends!

And lets continue on wioth the search!!!:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

B:cool1: Fantastic it's always good to meet fellow blues. Im hoping next season is going to be a good one and hopefully Donovan will sign perminatly as well, a bit of wishfully tinking there.

Just reading your profile and ur like me, i always feel i was born in the wrong country it always feels like being at home when i go to Orlando.

i will one day live in florida .. good things come to those who wait :)

my dad got my boy a little everton kit which is cute but he also has a spurs kits and a brighton kit haha poor confused child. 2 grandads and a dad forcing football on him :laughing: although he is a good little player already i have high hopes for him .. i wont be a WAG ill be a MAG (Mums and girlfriends) lol

i will one day live in florida .. good things come to those who wait :)

my dad got my boy a little everton kit which is cute but he also has a spurs kits and a brighton kit haha poor confused child. 2 grandads and a dad forcing football on him :laughing: although he is a good little player already i have high hopes for him .. i wont be a WAG ill be a MAG (Mums and girlfriends) lol

Well atleast theres not a loverpool kit in that lot :rotfl: if your son make the big time (with everton of course) he can buy you your pad in Florida

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter