*** The Official September 2018 Thread *** let's get started to have some fun

I am going to drop a Flight of Passage FP 9/3 7pm for 1 person (going to MNSHHP instead). PM me if you want it and want to coordinate something.

*DROPPED*

Last edited:
Well this was the longest fp booking I ever experienced- 26 mins for 8 days - I used my phone and app froze after I did my first four but then worked slowly. Got everything I wanted except one of my FOP is three hours later than I planned so I will have to try modifying for earlier. No trouble at all getting SDD for 60+3 and 60+6

It was pretty glitchy this morning! Took me about the same amount of time for 7 days. Got everything I wanted though - even got TSMM at 60, FOP at 60+1 and SDD at 60+4. Plenty of availability!

I was able to move my Akershus ADR to an earlier time on 9-9 and then move my FP selections with no problem last night. FEA still had tons of times. Maybe this truly is a sign of low crowds!

I was able to move my Akershus ADR to an earlier time on 9-9 and then move my FP selections with no problem last night. FEA still had tons of times. Maybe this truly is a sign of low crowds!

Fingers crossed.., I’m thinking many may have feared booking that week due to last years hurricane. I have prayed every single night we’d b blessed w/ a hurricane free week:)

No technical issues booking FastPasses this morning here... but the only things I booked when my booking window opened at 6:00 (CT) were Navi River Journey and Flight of Passage; I didn't book the rest until about 9am.

Didn't really have any trouble getting the FastPasses I wanted, aside from Slinky Dog Dash-- my Hollywood Studios day (well, half-day) is the first full day of my trip (9/9) and SDD was already all gone for the day when the booking window opened today. Hopefully I'll be able to get it during morning EMH that day, but, TBH, I won't be that crushed if I don't (I'm kind of underwhelmed by Toy Story Land in general).

Schedule and my planning spreadsheet so far (which I'm pretty proud of) are attached:

Screen Shot 2018-07-10 at 10.08.36 AM.png

No technical issues booking FastPasses this morning here... but the only things I booked when my booking window opened at 6:00 (CT) were Navi River Journey and Flight of Passage; I didn't book the rest until about 9am.

Didn't really have any trouble getting the FastPasses I wanted, aside from Slinky Dog Dash-- my Hollywood Studios day (well, half-day) is the first full day of my trip (9/9) and SDD was already all gone for the day when the booking window opened today. Hopefully I'll be able to get it during morning EMH that day, but, TBH, I won't be that crushed if I don't (I'm kind of underwhelmed by Toy Story Land in general).

Schedule and my planning spreadsheet so far (which I'm pretty proud of) are attached:

View attachment 336028
Our dates match!! but my plan detail isn't anywhere near as fancy and coordinated, I may steal - because even though my planning is "done" I love a good spreadsheet LOL

View attachment 336028

You SHOULD be proud of this spreadsheet! Looks awesome. Would you be willing to share the file? :) No pressure of course.

You SHOULD be proud of this spreadsheet! Looks awesome. Would you be willing to share the file? :) No pressure of course.
I'll try later this evening-- it's a Google Docs spreadsheet, so I'll need to make sure I've stripped out my personal info out of it (and its history) before I can share it.

I AM SO EXCITED. I love love love reservation finder :worship:. I was able to find everything I wanted after starting at zero just a couple weeks ago. And tonight I finally got Crystal Palace breakfast the morning we want (and now I have 3 others to cancel). Now I can finally nail down a schedule and decide what fast passes we want :jumping1:

And I love fellow spreadsheet nerd @Leoj12 :rotfl2:. I'll share mine when it's completed. It has colors and images and fun, oh my :cheer2:

Cancelling a studio at OKW in a few days. 9/9 - 9/13 (extra room for DS who is not going) If someone is interested, I can click when you can click.

Has anyone tried to book FPs at MK on a MNSSHP night? Can you still book ones from 4-6? We are only going to party that night, no park during the day.
Yep, though you will need to make sure to book your party fastpasses LAST or else it will tell you that you are out of days.

I know what my main mission is for this trip. Since my kids won't be there (business trip), I want to ask all the Princesses to record a short message for them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter