The Official Riviera Owners & Info Thread

We will be there, Tower Studio, Sept 12-14. First time & looking forward to it & eating at Topolino's for dinner!

So some celebrity news --- A-listers don't just stay at the Grand Floridian. Tracey Morgan and his family have been staying at the Riviera at least the last few days. Saw him twice at Toppolino's and once at the elevators.
That is interesting. Do you know if The Riviera will ever have room service?

I wouldn't expect it.

BUT, I wouldn't be surprised to see WDW someday institute their own on-property grubhub service. Get delivery to your hotel from multiple on-site restaurants. Just like Disney tried their own Minnie Vans in response to Uber.

I wouldn't expect it.

BUT, I wouldn't be surprised to see WDW someday institute their own on-property grubhub service. Get delivery to your hotel from multiple on-site restaurants. Just like Disney tried their own Minnie Vans in response to Uber.
We actually ordered from Uber eats a few times in October and November. We ordered from Earl of Sandwich both trips and it was still warm when it arrived.

Pre-Covid, it was reported that some CMs were hoping it would eventually happen. I wouldn’t expect it to happen for a long time, if ever now.

Hi Everyone, after alot of stalking I was able to score a 1 bedroom standard view for our upcoming trip..
Any suggestions for room requests?
TIA

Hi Everyone, after alot of stalking I was able to score a 1 bedroom standard view for our upcoming trip..
Any suggestions for room requests?
TIA

I usually contact member services and request an Epcot fireworks view since that's what I care about most, but a high floor is nice as is close to an elevator.

So some celebrity news --- A-listers don't just stay at the Grand Floridian. Tracey Morgan and his family have been staying at the Riviera at least the last few days. Saw him twice at Toppolino's and once at the elevators.
We first saw him at MK on Saturday then later when we were waiting for the Magical Express at the porte cochere!

Apologies if this isn't the right thread for my question -- it's pretty specific, and I'm hoping someone can help. My partner and I will be staying at the Riviera September 22-26. I was wondering if Le Petit Cafe (or Primo Piatto) serves an iced Americano? I've looked at photos of the Le Petit Cafe menu and don't see it, but I'm hoping someone has experience with trying to order it. Again, apologies for this extraordinarily specific question and many thanks for any assistance.

Apologies if this isn't the right thread for my question -- it's pretty specific, and I'm hoping someone can help. My partner and I will be staying at the Riviera September 22-26. I was wondering if Le Petit Cafe (or Primo Piatto) serves an iced Americano? I've looked at photos of the Le Petit Cafe menu and don't see it, but I'm hoping someone has experience with trying to order it. Again, apologies for this extraordinarily specific question and many thanks for any assistance.

I know this one! Lol - yes!
This is my drink as well, I asked if they could make it and the barista looked at me like I was insane for even asking and was like “oh yes, of course.” :)

Checking in in 12 days and was going to do online check in. we have a standard studio booked. Hoping for an Epcot view what would you choose as my only choice is…. Near Elevator, near Lobby or near skyline? TIA.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter