The Official Riviera Owners & Info Thread

Question for you guys! We are staying at Riviera in July and wondered if the 2/bedroom units have blenders? TIA, really looking forward to this trip with our adult kids and our granddaughter!

Just LOVE Riviera..very exquisite, 2nd time here..returned from a quick two night trip, couldn’t be happier! Resort is immaculate. Love the two pools, so nice having a very large “quiet” pool to relax . One day by the large slide pool and one at the quiet pool was great! Love the hot tubs by both. 1 Bedroom std 8517 was immaculate..adult son slept on the pull down on living room, he said mattress was fine. I was curious, so laid on it myself, probably the most comfortable of all the sofa beds in all the resorts. Extra towels in room, wound up with an incredible standard view, could see the Gondola, Epcot, and The Swan, balcony was great! Very quiet room, so enjoyed! Gondola was convenient, a non park stay so can’t comment on crowds, although I spoke to several at pool and said parks were crowded! Disney Springs is SO nice to walk around with no masks! No masks except inside. The maintenance staff does an incredible job in early morning of cleaning pool, spraying areas around pools! Looking forward to returning, one of my favorite “chill” resorts! King bed mattress was sooo comfortable!😁Looking forward to bring our baby grandson here one day, the pull down single bed is just the cutest and the mattress feels very comfortable, great for grands!🤗!E4A97042-057D-45C6-A756-3A9361E16363.jpeg

Attachments

• 51DFADDE-929C-4589-9753-F00131979881.jpeg
    51DFADDE-929C-4589-9753-F00131979881.jpeg
    56.3 KB · Views: 30
  • 49997156-D9BE-4C43-B966-3232D603F085.jpeg
    49997156-D9BE-4C43-B966-3232D603F085.jpeg
    106.3 KB · Views: 29
  • C0AFFE7B-91E4-4739-A874-1327734ECA2C.jpeg
    C0AFFE7B-91E4-4739-A874-1327734ECA2C.jpeg
    69.8 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
So thinking about the different aspects riviera scored well on above, has anyone else had an issue with light in the room while trying to sleep? We had a bright green light that flashed all night. I think it was on a smoke detector. I was wondering if this was just an issue with our room or if anyone else experienced this bright flashing light?

Hello. I have a stay at Rivera at the end of June. I remember reading a bit back that valet was expected to return in May to most resorts. Does anyone know if valet is back up and running at Riviera?

So thinking about the different aspects riviera scored well on above, has anyone else had an issue with light in the room while trying to sleep? We had a bright green light that flashed all night. I think it was on a smoke detector. I was wondering if this was just an issue with our room or if anyone else experienced this bright flashing light?

I've noticed an occasional white light from what I think is the fire alarm.

There was a light in ours, but they have the same smoke detectors that we have in our newly built house so we are used to it. It took us about 2 weeks in the house to get used to it, which was 2 weeks before our first Riviera trip. What we did at home for one of our girls rooms was take some electrical tape and cover the little light with a small square of it, it doesn't effect the operation of it, just remember to remove it before you leave.

Rh
There was a light in ours, but they have the same smoke detectors that we have in our newly built house so we are used to it. It took us about 2 weeks in the house to get used to it, which was 2 weeks before our first Riviera trip. What we did at home for one of our girls rooms was take some electrical tape and cover the little light with a small square of it, it doesn't effect the operation of it, just remember to remove it before you leave.
Thanks for the tip! I considered bringing some tape on our next visit but felt nervous that I might set something off by tampering with it lol.

I’m at the Riviera right now. My wife and I are doing a quick two night get away without the kids. I was lucky enough to score a Tower Studio for our stay. We arrived at 1 and our room was ready. It is definitely small, but perfectly adequate for a couples trip. We had drinks at Bar Riva and took a little nap. Now off to Le Cellier for dinner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter