***The Official October 2016 Thread***

A moderator posted on the ROL thread that they are testing ROL nightly, meaning an October opening looks promising. Collective October fingers crossed!

Both batches of MB has shipped and is due to be intercepted by me. Thank goodness I checked and tracked it because it looks like the first ones might arrive early, as in today! I can warn DH not to let the kids get the mail. A friend's son already came down with the flu so we're going to get our flu shots soon. And nothing like trip plans including burning off a plantar's wart on the bottom of DD's foot. Fine time to crop up. :P Meantime, starting to put stuff aside for the trip!

Just checked the hours on the app for our week (16-22), lots of MK changes. My Monday CRT PPO is no longer a PPO and EMH extended to 1am on Wednesday. I was so excited about our CRT being PPO. :sad1:

Just checked the hours on the app for our week (16-22), lots of MK changes. My Monday CRT PPO is no longer a PPO and EMH extended to 1am on Wednesday. I was so excited about our CRT being PPO. :sad1:
I was just coming over to post this. MK hours for my week (10/22-10/29) have also been extended. MK is opening at 8:00 am most mornings. Extra Magic Hours for Wed, 10/26, is from 11:00 PM to 1:00 am! I was hoping that the decrease in visitors over the summer would extend into October. I guess that is not happening!

I was just coming over to post this. MK hours for my week (10/22-10/29) have also been extended. MK is opening at 8:00 am most mornings.

I will be there the same week.

I just checked the MDE app and MK is only opening at 8am on 10/23, 28, 29

Did I miss something?

I was hoping that the decrease in visitors over the summer would extend into October. I guess that is not happening!
Considering that Disney didn't offer discounts for most of the month and that resorts filled up early, I think October will be very busy. ::yes::

We have an adr for bog at 8:10 which used to be before park opening but the park is now scheduled to open at 8. Does anyone know if we will still be able to get in a few minutes early or do we need to wait until official park open at 8?

We have an adr for bog at 8:10 which used to be before park opening but the park is now scheduled to open at 8. Does anyone know if we will still be able to get in a few minutes early or do we need to wait until official park open at 8?
I had an 8:00 once on a day when opening changed from 9 to 8. We were held until the welcome show started, so gained a few minutes on the rope drop crowd, but were not allowed in "early" like I have been with PPO ADRs.

I will be there the same week.

I just checked the MDE app and MK is only opening at 8am on 10/23, 28, 29

Did I miss something?
The WDW website has the MK opening on the following days at 8:00 am: 10/22, 10/23, 10/28, 10/29. So that is a change for four of the seven days I'll be there.

I had an 8:00 once on a day when opening changed from 9 to 8. We were held until the welcome show started, so gained a few minutes on the rope drop crowd, but were not allowed in "early" like I have been with PPO ADRs.

Our CRT is at 8:20. DH thinks they will let us in early, but I think we're going to be right at the cutoff. This was just icing on the cake of an all around crappy day.

So I know a lot of you are going to MNSSHP After all the talk and ads for it I've decided I want to go. Do you think it'lol be strange for an adult going solo to attend? Is it more geared towards children?

I was able to change my 7DMT FP+ on Oct 14 from 12:25 to 8:05. Looks like they released more FP+ with the changing of the hours.

We will have a group of about 20 people. Set up ADR's and FP+'s. Got very lucky in that we will be at HS one of the nights Start Wars Galactic will be taking place. We also booked Club Villain for the first night at HS and will see Fantasmic! before going. MNSSHP will be Sunday and to make that a full day we are going to Crystal Palace for Breakfast and making it an all day MK event. Also lucked out and got BOG reservations. Some of the group are college students and only there for 5 days but also got a BOG reservation for them too! A couple in the group have never been to Disney before and this will be my family's 7th time. Always love taking someone new! I've learned to go with the flow and not let the little details bother me. There is no possible way of seeing everything in one trip and worrying about it just made me miss what I did get to do. Ready for a busy but fun filled week! Magic Band decorating party is in 2 weeks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter