The OFFICIAL October '08 thread-with OFFICIAL list & MNSSHP dates!

I would think if staying on site the key to booking would be to make sure you do it in time to meet the 180 ADR window. If you book after the 180 window you might not getting what you want for ADRs if that is important to you.

I would think if staying on site the key to booking would be to make sure you do it in time to meet the 180 ADR window. If you book after the 180 window you might not getting what you want for ADRs if that is important to you.

I don't know if we are going to use ADR. My mom wants to so she can make sure that we get to eat where we want to, but this will mean that I will have to make the calls!!! (Since I'm better at English then she is) Last time we had my English BF calling, that was so much easier!!!:upsidedow

Stephanie, book as soon as you possibly can! Though it might seem like a slow season, it really isn't. I was there for a weekend last October and there were no extra rooms available anywhere, and we really tried. I would also recommend having ADR's, at least one per day. You can always cancel or try to change them when you are there.

Stephanie, book as soon as you possibly can! Though it might seem like a slow season, it really isn't. I was there for a weekend last October and there were no extra rooms available anywhere, and we really tried. I would also recommend having ADR's, at least one per day. You can always cancel or try to change them when you are there.

I just spoke to my mom and she will book plane tickets and hotel (well the Disney one, anyway) in beginning of Feb...
:thumbsup2

February is plenty early enough I think since it is right around the corner. I have never made ADRs before, but I never cared where I was eating. This will be dd5 first trip and I want to make it more special by having certain meals. I don't know that we will be making 1 a day though. I guess that is probably because we are staying offsite though. If I was planning on site I would probably make at least 1 per day. If there are certain TS meals that are a must for you I would make the ADRs. As mentioned if you end up not wanting them while you are there you can cancel.

OMG I'm so happy after alot of sweet talking my BF and I just changed our plans we were going to take our 2 kids but I (I mean WE) decided to celebrate his 30th b-day and treat eachother to a kid free trip!!!!!
I'm so happy!!!!!:cheer2:
We're going to be in a savannah veiw at AKL!!!!!
YEAH!!!!!!!!:banana: :dance3: :banana:
Sept 30 to Oct 5th

We will be at the BCV Oct 11-19! We have never done F&W Festival. Can't wait!! See you all there!!:cheer2:

OMG I'm so happy after alot of sweet talking my BF and I just changed our plans we were going to take our 2 kids but I (I mean WE) decided to celebrate his 30th b-day and treat eachother to a kid free trip!!!!!
I'm so happy!!!!!:cheer2:
We're going to be in a savannah veiw at AKL!!!!!
YEAH!!!!!!!!:banana: :dance3: :banana:
Sept 30 to Oct 5th

That is just about the same time that I went last year. It was okay, but quite a bit of rain each day and some days were a little to warm for me. That is why this year I am trying the end of October and the beginning of November. Hopefully I will like it better. If I don't like this time then I am going back to visiting WDW in March/April. I am sure that being from Maine has an impact on my weather(heat) tolerance though!!

We're going to be there from October 10th until the 29th. We're having our first visit to SSR so are really looking forward to it. :woohoo:

Ok, call me a geek, but I decided to make an Oct. list (see p1) So now everyone who is going in Oct. can find out if any fellow DIS'ers are going to be in their hotel at the same time!!! Let me know if you want to join the list or if you change your plans...

I would love to be added since it's just gonna be my BF and I maybe we can dine with and meet new people :)
Thanks princess :)

Will be going in oct 08, just not sure where we will be staying at - hoping to get a discount flyer in the mail soon ...

DH and I will be back at the World from October 21 - 26, 2008.

3 firsts for us:
1. MNSSHP
2. F & W Fest
3. POFQ

Here we come!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter