The OFFICIAL October '08 thread-with OFFICIAL list & MNSSHP dates!

This year we're not sure if we'll go down in late Sept. or early Oct. but my wish is to be able to go to the Mickey's Not so Scary Halloween Party at least twice this year!:woohoo: Last year we stayed at POP and loved it. However, we'd like to stay at a moderate resort if we could this year so we're waiting for the codes to come out. We have visited down there most months of the year and prefer the fall - Sept/Oct. Nov timeframe. The heat can be too hot in the summer for us. So, we'll be going back down in the fall this year!:woohoo: :dance3:

It's official I get to go back to WDW! My mom is going with my older son and I for the first time, while my DH stays home for the weekend with our little baby. I am sooooo excited that she finally gets to go on a trip with us!

List updated...

We have made a small change in our plan. Instead of staying at POR the whole time, we are doing 2 nights at AKL (Savanna wiew of course:)) before moving to POR. AKL looks too amazing to miss out on!

woohoo! I'm so excited already! I keep changing my itenerary and greatly frustrating myself, but its so much fun! Haha I think I have 2 ADRs a day, so we should probably change that! And MNSSHP at least twice if it works out! Eeep! I'm just so excited!

You are actually going to do MNSSHP twice? WOW! Have you done it before and really feel it is worth going twice?

I don't have my flight booked yet as I am waiting for the discout airlines to be booking out that far. I think I still have a month or two to wait. I would either fly SouthWest out of Manchester NH or fly Jet Blue out of Boston. I don't mind flying Delta either though because I actually have a $200.00 credit with them. I really just haven't found anything that I thought was a good deal yet.

I have my day to day itinerary already done. I may need to adjust it when TGM comes out with his October/November guidelines, but at least I have a basic plan. I am not going to be on the dining plan and staying off site, so I am not going to do a lot of ADRs. So far the only must dos for us are SciFi for lunch, 1900 Park Fare for dinner, Crystal Palace for breakfast and Ohanas for breakfast.

I just got finished ordering customized disney maps off of the disney website. They should be here in 2-4 weeks. Last weekend I ordered our SeaWorld tickets and I already have Disney tickets. HMMM I guess I really need to get onto those airline tickets.

Has anyone found any good deals on car rentals for this time? I know most of you probably are staying on site and not renting.

My husband and I went to two MNSSHP's last year and it was totally worth it! The first party we "focused" on all the rides, meet and greets, and parades (both of them!). The second party was about rides and trick or treating. You'd be amazed at how many rides are EMPTY when the parade is running or the Villain's Mix and Mingle is going on. :)

We just booked for the Poly 10/27-11/02. This DS 2nd trip to Disney and our 1st trip in WDW! We can't wait. He is already counting days lol

Okay, all this planning has made me decide to add another night! We are now 10/26-11/02 at the Poly!

It definitely can NOT come soon enough! :earboy2:

Wow so many people for Oct.

Well my family is in Oct 3 thr Oct 9, it will be my DD's 4th birthday on the 6th. We are staying at AKL

Add me to the list!!!! So excited!
It will be me, DH, DS-9 & DS-5

We will be there October 23 - October 28
CBR!

whooohoooo!

I have started our planning and will have ADR's just have not finalized them yet!

We are not sure about the MNSSHP yet.. Still trying to decide if it is worth it for us. Happy planning!

We'll be there Oct 19-25 and thanks to the discount code I got, spoiling ourselves by staying at the WL for our 10 year anniversary. I can not wait!!! I think we are actually going to send the kids to the kids club there and check out the Food and Wine festival on the night of our anniversary, the 24th. :cool1:

I am so excited! Too bad I still have to wait 8 months. At least I can plan though.

subscribing!!

Can't wait to go Oct 25-Nov2!! Our first MNSSHP! :woohoo:

alisa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter